Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday 08:19 - Mar 30 with 2734 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Barnsley v Morecambe: Draw
Derby v Ipswich: Ipswich Win
Wednesday v Lincoln: Wednesday Win

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Saturday on 08:29 - Mar 30 with 2495 viewsChurchman

Barnsley v Morecambe: comfortable 3-0 Barnsley win
Derby v Ipswich: hard fought 1-1 draw. Ipswich dominate, Derby fight for their play off spot.
Wednesday: poor performance from Wednesday but a 1-1 draw. with an equaliser in the 80th minute.

Sorted. Given my accuracy at predictions, there’s no need to check the results Saturday. Ahem.
Saturday on 08:41 - Mar 30 with 2431 viewspositivity

plymouth v bolton: 0-0, extra time, sodden pitch, 33 penalties each, 1 scored by bolton, big traffic jams towards plymouth

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Saturday on 08:49 - Mar 30 with 2384 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Saturday on 08:41 - Mar 30 by positivity

plymouth v bolton: 0-0, extra time, sodden pitch, 33 penalties each, 1 scored by bolton, big traffic jams towards plymouth

And Snow. Snow blanketing Devon, Dorset and Hampshire. Massive drifts on the A303. Stuck for 5 days, with no toilet facilities.

Saturday on 08:50 - Mar 30 with 2377 viewstractordownsouth

No chance. I'll change my avatar to Grant Holt for a week if Barnsley don't beat Morecambe.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Saturday on 08:51 - Mar 30 with 2356 viewsStewart27

Saturday on 08:29 - Mar 30 by Churchman

Barnsley v Morecambe: comfortable 3-0 Barnsley win
Derby v Ipswich: hard fought 1-1 draw. Ipswich dominate, Derby fight for their play off spot.
Wednesday: poor performance from Wednesday but a 1-1 draw. with an equaliser in the 80th minute.

Sorted. Given my accuracy at predictions, there’s no need to check the results Saturday. Ahem.

I’m with you on this.

And I’ll take it too.
Saturday on 09:01 - Mar 30 with 2308 viewsCityBlue

Saturday on 08:49 - Mar 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

And Snow. Snow blanketing Devon, Dorset and Hampshire. Massive drifts on the A303. Stuck for 5 days, with no toilet facilities.

and renewed sighting of the beast of Bodmin Moor lead to county wide fears....

I T I D

Saturday on 09:08 - Mar 30 with 2266 viewsExiled2Surrey

Saturday on 08:50 - Mar 30 by tractordownsouth

No chance. I'll change my avatar to Grant Holt for a week if Barnsley don't beat Morecambe.

Would you have said the same before the FGR game with the wendies?
Saturday on 09:11 - Mar 30 with 2247 viewsBlueBadger

*Bookmarks*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday on 09:39 - Mar 30 with 2142 viewstractordownsouth

Saturday on 09:08 - Mar 30 by Exiled2Surrey

Would you have said the same before the FGR game with the wendies?

Probably, yes. Although Morecambe's away record is even worse than FGR's at home.

Saturday on 09:41 - Mar 30 with 2134 viewstractordownsouth

Saturday on 09:11 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

*Bookmarks*

Hopefully I'm tempting fate.

Saturday on 11:08 - Mar 30 with 2023 viewstextbackup

Yep, can see people being on a downer Saturday evening after they both win and we draw.

However, my long term prediction is that vs port vale, we win, and move into an automatic spot

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Saturday on 11:52 - Mar 30 with 1869 viewsdavblue

Saturday on 11:08 - Mar 30 by textbackup

Yep, can see people being on a downer Saturday evening after they both win and we draw.

However, my long term prediction is that vs port vale, we win, and move into an automatic spot

7 wins will do it for us.

We have the beat the following imo

Wycombe
Cheltenham
Charlton
Port Vale
Exeter
Fleetwood

Then win one of Derby, Barnsley or Peterborough and we would be very, very close.

Of course if we won the 3 games above and dropped some else then that would be fine. Just taking away some of the pressure on those big games would be handy.
Saturday on 12:00 - Mar 30 with 1848 viewstextbackup

Saturday on 11:52 - Mar 30 by davblue

Wycombe
Cheltenham
Charlton
Port Vale
Exeter
Fleetwood

Then win one of Derby, Barnsley or Peterborough and we would be very, very close.

Of course if we won the 3 games above and dropped some else then that would be fine. Just taking away some of the pressure on those big games would be handy.

Every time a partake in a thread like this, I read it, digest it…. THEN FCKING SCREAM IN MY HEAD ‘FCKING CHARLTON AWAY FCKING FLEETWOOD AT HOME’

😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Saturday on 12:02 - Mar 30 with 1836 viewsPinewoodblue

Guess we are all rooting for the Shrimps.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Saturday on 12:06 - Mar 30 with 1819 viewsgainsboroughblue

Saturday on 12:02 - Mar 30 by Pinewoodblue

Guess we are all rooting for the Shrimps.

Hope Adams can get a tuna out of them.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Saturday on 12:12 - Mar 30 with 1798 viewsBucklebury_blue

Wednesday fans demanding Moore is axed after last night with some wanting Steve Bruce or McClaren. Their logic for good results on Saturday is this. https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/318732-pray-that-derby-get-a-result-v-ip
Saturday on 12:18 - Mar 30 with 1763 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Saturday on 12:12 - Mar 30 by Bucklebury_blue

Wednesday fans demanding Moore is axed after last night with some wanting Steve Bruce or McClaren. Their logic for good results on Saturday is this. https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/318732-pray-that-derby-get-a-result-v-ip

Bet they sack him if they lose on Saturday.
Saturday on 12:30 - Mar 30 with 1678 viewsgainsboroughblue

Saturday on 12:12 - Mar 30 by Bucklebury_blue

Nice to see the 'cheat' narrative make an appearance. If we do go up, it will all be because of that Barnsley postponement. F*** this division.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Saturday on 12:45 - Mar 30 with 1586 viewsWestSussexBlue

Not a chance Will Barnsley fail to beat Morecambe. How do you see that?
As much as a Town win Saturday would be massive, I just can’t see it. Derby themselves can’t afford to lose and so it’ll be a case of cancelling each other out.
Wednesday I imagine will be glad to return to home soil in a game they’ll win 2-0.
Peaks and troughs of the season and plenty more to come.
Saturday on 12:53 - Mar 30 with 1513 viewsclive_baker

Saturday on 11:52 - Mar 30 by davblue

Wycombe
Cheltenham
Charlton
Port Vale
Exeter
Fleetwood

If we win 7 more games and don't finish in the top 2 that would be savage. That would be 96 points assuming the other 2 are defeats, and likely the best GD in the division (perhaps even the whole of the football league). Its possible of course, such is the madness of the division.

If we're sat on 82 points after 40 games I would be very happy. Ahead of that home double header.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Saturday on 13:03 - Mar 30 with 1454 viewsTalkingBlues

Barnsley will win, so will we, Wednesday will draw.

This is the way

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

Saturday on 13:05 - Mar 30 with 1440 viewsdavblue

Saturday on 12:00 - Mar 30 by textbackup

Every time a partake in a thread like this, I read it, digest it…. THEN FCKING SCREAM IN MY HEAD ‘FCKING CHARLTON AWAY FCKING FLEETWOOD AT HOME’

😂

yeah fine margins and all that!!
Saturday on 13:31 - Mar 30 with 1301 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Saturday on 12:30 - Mar 30 by gainsboroughblue

Nice to see the 'cheat' narrative make an appearance. If we do go up, it will all be because of that Barnsley postponement. F*** this division.

Also interesting how many saying, "Ipswich will have a stutter at some point", whilst also ignoring that it might have already happened.

Saturday on 14:21 - Mar 30 with 1175 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Saturday on 12:45 - Mar 30 by WestSussexBlue

Not a chance Will Barnsley fail to beat Morecambe. How do you see that?
As much as a Town win Saturday would be massive, I just can’t see it. Derby themselves can’t afford to lose and so it’ll be a case of cancelling each other out.
Wednesday I imagine will be glad to return to home soil in a game they’ll win 2-0.
Peaks and troughs of the season and plenty more to come.

But we are a lot better than Derby aren't we?
Saturday on 17:33 - Apr 1 with 689 viewstractordownsouth

The one silver lining of the result at Oakwell.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024