Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which would you prefer.. 18:40 - Apr 16 with 2151 viewsTractorgirlforever

I know promotion is our main goal and hopefully that will happen but given the choice would you rather win the league and wednesday go up in 2nd or we go up on 2nd and plymouth win the league meaning wednesday miss out. As much as id love it to be us and plymouth go up i think id sooner win the league and go up with wednesday. Perfect scenario would be we win the league and plymouth get 2nd!
Which would you prefer.. on 18:43 - Apr 16 with 2096 viewsclive_baker

I couldn’t care less about Plymouth or Sheffield Wednesday tbh.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Which would you prefer.. on 18:44 - Apr 16 with 2077 viewsJ2BLUE

Win the league.

Don't care who else goes up. The more I read of Pasoti and Owlstalk the more I want them both to fail.

Interesting post on Pasoti from a Barnsley fan about the play off final as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which would you prefer.. on 18:46 - Apr 16 with 2016 viewspointofblue

Win the league.

But with it being close, going up is the only target.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Which would you prefer.. on 18:49 - Apr 16 with 1997 viewsChorleyBoy

Which would you prefer.. on 18:44 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Win the league.

Don't care who else goes up. The more I read of Pasoti and Owlstalk the more I want them both to fail.

Interesting post on Pasoti from a Barnsley fan about the play off final as well.

If we win the league, there's not a huge amount of difference between the others. It'll be tough on any of the top four who don't make it up.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 22:18]
Which would you prefer.. on 18:50 - Apr 16 with 1965 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Trophy, please and thank you

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Which would you prefer.. on 19:02 - Apr 16 with 1887 viewsN2_Blue

What a strange post.

I only care about Ipswich and winning the league. If we come 2nd I really don’t care who has come top.

You’d really pass up winning the league because you prefer another side not to get promoted. Bizarre.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Which would you prefer.. on 19:09 - Apr 16 with 1821 viewsTractorgirlforever

Which would you prefer.. on 19:02 - Apr 16 by N2_Blue

What a strange post.

I only care about Ipswich and winning the league. If we come 2nd I really don’t care who has come top.

You’d really pass up winning the league because you prefer another side not to get promoted. Bizarre.

No, if you read the post correctly im sure i said id rather win the league!
Which would you prefer.. on 19:13 - Apr 16 with 1788 viewsN2_Blue

Which would you prefer.. on 19:09 - Apr 16 by Tractorgirlforever

No, if you read the post correctly im sure i said id rather win the league!

Fair enough see you want you meant now, but the point stands I don’t give a jot about Weds or Plymouth and think it’s safe to say neither do most people.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Login to get fewer ads

Which would you prefer.. on 19:23 - Apr 16 with 1727 viewsgainsboroughblue

Which would you prefer.. on 18:44 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Win the league.

What, the one that said the play-off final win flattered us?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Which would you prefer.. on 19:24 - Apr 16 with 1712 viewsMetal_Hacker

Personally I just want to go up and really not bothered who else goes up with us

If I had to choose it’d be Barnsley I guess only due to recent forum guff from
The other two contenders

Let’s hope the Barnsley game is a celebration !

Poll: If it were one or the other

Which would you prefer.. on 19:28 - Apr 16 with 1669 viewsBigCommon

Win the league or not win the league?

Win the league.
Which would you prefer.. on 19:30 - Apr 16 with 1631 viewsolimar

Go up. Dont care about being champions or who comes with us.
Just get up... please.
Which would you prefer.. on 19:41 - Apr 16 with 1596 viewsJ2BLUE

Which would you prefer.. on 19:23 - Apr 16 by gainsboroughblue

That's the one

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which would you prefer.. on 19:49 - Apr 16 with 1536 viewsBluespeed225

Just get up, as I think once we manage that we'll be alright in The Champ', the others not so much, so the only thing winning the title would do is give us something for the honours board. Bigger picture!
Which would you prefer.. on 19:54 - Apr 16 with 1494 viewsclive_baker

Which would you prefer.. on 19:23 - Apr 16 by gainsboroughblue

Bit of an odd argument given we played Barnsley 3 times that season and won them all, scoring 12 goals.

And finished well above them.

And were the better side on the day.

Still, if they want some completely misguided saltiness relating to a game 23 years ago that’s up to them.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 19:56]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Which would you prefer.. on 19:59 - Apr 16 with 1456 viewsSwansea_Blue

Which would you prefer.. on 18:43 - Apr 16 by clive_baker

I couldn’t care less about Plymouth or Sheffield Wednesday tbh.

^This. The season of our lives and people are fixated on other teams. Each to their own I suppose.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which would you prefer.. on 21:56 - Apr 16 with 1234 viewsIllinoisblue

Which would you prefer.. on 19:54 - Apr 16 by clive_baker

Bit of an odd argument given we played Barnsley 3 times that season and won them all, scoring 12 goals.

And finished well above them.

And were the better side on the day.

Still, if they want some completely misguided saltiness relating to a game 23 years ago that’s up to them.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 19:56]

Here it is in all its glory. They did have a bit of pressure second half and Wright made one great save. But, honestly, fk this guy and his absurd take.

There's a real sense of some unfinished business to deal with regarding Ipswich Town .

They beat us in the Championship Play Off Final at the old Wembley in 2000 and it was as gut wrenching a defeat as you can get.

A missed penalty bang on half time and an inspired Richard Wright saw the Tractor Boys triumphant on the day and it flattered them , they knocked the fourth in with everyone in our team parked in their penalty box in the 93rd minute .

23 years on it still hurts , I've yet to watch any tv footage of the game all these years later .

Revenge as the Italians say is a dish best served cold .

At least that's the picture in my mind

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Which would you prefer.. on 22:06 - Apr 16 with 1185 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which would you prefer.. on 21:56 - Apr 16 by Illinoisblue

Here it is in all its glory. They did have a bit of pressure second half and Wright made one great save. But, honestly, fk this guy and his absurd take.

There's a real sense of some unfinished business to deal with regarding Ipswich Town .

They beat us in the Championship Play Off Final at the old Wembley in 2000 and it was as gut wrenching a defeat as you can get.

A missed penalty bang on half time and an inspired Richard Wright saw the Tractor Boys triumphant on the day and it flattered them , they knocked the fourth in with everyone in our team parked in their penalty box in the 93rd minute .

23 years on it still hurts , I've yet to watch any tv footage of the game all these years later .

Sounds very like it was written by someone too young to remember it as an event but who has simply read about it. The fans on the day treated it as a day out where they didn't expect to win at all. They played out of their skins to stay in it for as long as they did. We lost Johnno to injury early on, had the penalty against us but Wright was immense and we were far too good for them.

It is strange this narrative from a few fans of most clubs to try to create some false rivalry.

At the end of the day, the important thing is we finish top two which is absolutely in our own hands. If we win the league even better. My preference for who to join us is Plymouth thanks to the Mariner connection. Beyond that I would prefer Barnsley or Wednesday to any of the others for multiple reasons but not least because over the season they have been considerably better than whichever other two clubs will make up the play-offs. Barnsley would likely be a more attractive side to watch next season so I would probably go with them. Although I do like Darren Moore so would be happy for him to get a promotion on his CV.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which would you prefer.. on 22:06 - Apr 16 with 1185 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It's literally one or two posters on PASOTI saying they 'despise' us. The vast majority are convinced we will overtake them and are happy to finish second to us as long as they can hold off Barnsley.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Which would you prefer.. on 22:08 - Apr 16 with 1163 viewsBluespeed225

Which would you prefer.. on 21:56 - Apr 16 by Illinoisblue

They were a very sporting bunch that day.
Which would you prefer.. on 22:15 - Apr 16 with 1136 viewsChorleyBoy

Which would you prefer.. on 22:06 - Apr 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sounds very like it was written by someone too young to remember it as an event but who has simply read about it. The fans on the day treated it as a day out where they didn't expect to win at all. They played out of their skins to stay in it for as long as they did. We lost Johnno to injury early on, had the penalty against us but Wright was immense and we were far too good for them.

It is strange this narrative from a few fans of most clubs to try to create some false rivalry.

At the end of the day, the important thing is we finish top two which is absolutely in our own hands. If we win the league even better. My preference for who to join us is Plymouth thanks to the Mariner connection. Beyond that I would prefer Barnsley or Wednesday to any of the others for multiple reasons but not least because over the season they have been considerably better than whichever other two clubs will make up the play-offs. Barnsley would likely be a more attractive side to watch next season so I would probably go with them. Although I do like Darren Moore so would be happy for him to get a promotion on his CV.

Agree with every word of that, but this especially: "It is strange this narrative from a few fans of most clubs to try to create some false rivalry. "
Which would you prefer.. on 23:33 - Apr 16 with 916 viewsVegtablue

If invited to vote on 2nd I would choose Plymouth, despite being ticked off by a few of their visitors at times lol. I wouldn't surrender a goal for that outcome though.

If 100 league goals came with them up the road stealing the playoffs and 99 league goals came with our derbies returning next season I would choose the 99. That's about it really!
Which would you prefer.. on 07:13 - Apr 17 with 653 viewsWickets

That's bloody obvious . Win the fooking league
Which would you prefer.. on 07:19 - Apr 17 with 633 viewstextbackup

I really liked Plymouth at the start of the season.
But the way they are crying over being top and wanting more attention is really pissing me off.

Hope they both fail

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024