Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? 07:45 - Jan 11 with 4665 viewsKeno

I’m all a quiver!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 07:47 - Jan 11 with 3689 viewsMetal_Hacker

Always is when I wake up in the morning Keno

That aside , I did say the other today there would be an announcement late Thursday

Albeit I didn’t say what the announcement would be and also didn’t stipulate which Thursday

Poll: If it were one or the other

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 07:57 - Jan 11 with 3578 viewscressi

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 07:47 - Jan 11 by Metal_Hacker

Always is when I wake up in the morning Keno

That aside , I did say the other today there would be an announcement late Thursday

Albeit I didn’t say what the announcement would be and also didn’t stipulate which Thursday

No last day madness
Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 08:57 - Jan 11 with 3351 viewshoppy

Could be wind?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:04 - Jan 11 with 3284 viewsEuropablue

I hate the transfer windows. I really need to be more disciplined and not check TWTD every 5 minutes. I trust KM and MA to do their very best and deliver, but I can't help wishing they would hurry up and put me out of my misery even though obviously these things take time and there is a lot of competition and complicating factors.
Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:04 - Jan 11 with 3269 viewstextbackup

Na, we’ll be starting Jackson, he’ll do nothing. Then ladapo will come on, and do nothing.
[Post edited 11 Jan 13:46]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:10 - Jan 11 with 3225 viewsMattinLondon

I can exclusively reveal a very big exclusive….i just had my first rejection email for my attempt at writing a novel. The literary agent was very nice, but still no.
Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:47 - Jan 11 with 2934 viewsKeno

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:10 - Jan 11 by MattinLondon

I can exclusively reveal a very big exclusive….i just had my first rejection email for my attempt at writing a novel. The literary agent was very nice, but still no.

Sorry to hear that Matt, good luck with getting it accepted

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:51 - Jan 11 with 2886 viewsbilllm

Nope, I think we're really struggling to attract anyone and if we wait for the premiership to off load there squad players that could cost us 6 points, And as all town supporters know we are and never have been a chasing team, then it would be playoffs at best, little niggled because a blind man can see ladapos is certainly not at this level so needed replacing to push and now hirst massive blow, WE NEED TWO STRIKERS,I see a last minute scramble for dross been here many times, sorry KEN,
Login to get fewer ads

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:53 - Jan 11 with 2860 viewsMattinLondon

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:47 - Jan 11 by Keno

Sorry to hear that Matt, good luck with getting it accepted

Ta, but I only started it as a distraction from home schooling etc - more of a challenge for myself to complete.
Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 10:49 - Jan 11 with 2638 viewshoppy

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 09:51 - Jan 11 by billlm

Nope, I think we're really struggling to attract anyone and if we wait for the premiership to off load there squad players that could cost us 6 points, And as all town supporters know we are and never have been a chasing team, then it would be playoffs at best, little niggled because a blind man can see ladapos is certainly not at this level so needed replacing to push and now hirst massive blow, WE NEED TWO STRIKERS,I see a last minute scramble for dross been here many times, sorry KEN,

Were we not a chasing team last season, after Sheffield Wednesday had won the league some months before the end of the season?

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 10:56 - Jan 11 with 2585 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is this a clue Keno? Are we getting a player from Nottingham Forest?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:01 - Jan 11 with 2533 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 11 with 2448 viewsKeno

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:01 - Jan 11 by Bloots

he would be a good signing

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:10 - Jan 11 with 2433 viewsleitrimblue

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:01 - Jan 11 by Bloots

Lee Bowyers return?
Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:11 - Jan 11 with 2429 viewsKeno

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 10:56 - Jan 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

Is this a clue Keno? Are we getting a player from Nottingham Forest?

Nah, just a hunch

anyway what do you get if you cross a flower seller with a footie team?

Florist Green init!!

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:13 - Jan 11 with 2389 viewsKeno

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:10 - Jan 11 by leitrimblue

Lee Bowyers return?

How about getting this guy in?

Big, mobile, fearless and would scare the bejaysus out of a lot of defenders

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:19 - Jan 11 with 2325 viewshoppy

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:11 - Jan 11 by Keno

Nah, just a hunch

anyway what do you get if you cross a flower seller with a footie team?

Florist Green init!!

Quasimodo?

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:21 - Jan 11 with 2303 viewsOldFart71

Amazes me how much pants wetting is going on regarding us getting a striker in. Just sit back and all will fall into place. Cast your mind back to last season. A pre-Christmas blip, as now, new recruits coming in, as now and hopefully before the window closes and a week or two before they are all up to pace, then blast off, as with last season. If it turns out we don't exactly mirror last season and charge back it's still been a very good first season back. Better than many thought or hoped. What is absolutely necessary is that we have the right quality players in our squad before we achieve Premier League status. Currently I think we are a minimum of six players short as a squad. That won't happen in this window or possibly the next. It's a case of building or really rebuilding from a team that achieved a Championship place to one that is good enough to hold it's own in the Premier League. A huge gap.
Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:31 - Jan 11 with 2211 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:21 - Jan 11 by OldFart71

Amazes me how much pants wetting is going on regarding us getting a striker in. Just sit back and all will fall into place. Cast your mind back to last season. A pre-Christmas blip, as now, new recruits coming in, as now and hopefully before the window closes and a week or two before they are all up to pace, then blast off, as with last season. If it turns out we don't exactly mirror last season and charge back it's still been a very good first season back. Better than many thought or hoped. What is absolutely necessary is that we have the right quality players in our squad before we achieve Premier League status. Currently I think we are a minimum of six players short as a squad. That won't happen in this window or possibly the next. It's a case of building or really rebuilding from a team that achieved a Championship place to one that is good enough to hold it's own in the Premier League. A huge gap.

Hirst had joined by now.. just saying.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:32 - Jan 11 with 2204 viewsKeno

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:19 - Jan 11 by hoppy

Quasimodo?

Cant picture him, but the name rings a bell

Who else has a funny feeling something big will happen today? on 11:33 - Jan 11 with 2187 viewsNthQldITFC

Fletcher Christian or Kristian Fletcher?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:47 - Jan 11 with 2085 viewsnodge_blue

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:13 - Jan 11 by Keno

How about getting this guy in?

Big, mobile, fearless and would scare the bejaysus out of a lot of defenders

https://images.app.goo.gl/QKFA64nUNjHg4T2MA

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:51 - Jan 11 with 2035 viewsKeno

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:47 - Jan 11 by nodge_blue

https://images.app.goo.gl/QKFA64nUNjHg4T2MA

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:56 - Jan 11 with 2001 viewsnodge_blue

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:51 - Jan 11 by Keno

thanks for sorting the admin!!!

Ive only got a degree in IT and I still cant post images correctly!!

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 13:33 - Jan 11 with 1708 viewsMetal_Hacker

Cameron Archer? (n/t) on 11:56 - Jan 11 by nodge_blue

thanks for sorting the admin!!!

Ive only got a degree in IT and I still cant post images correctly!!

On a serious note - how do you paste images 🤷🏻‍♂️

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024