Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your 15:26 - Feb 26 with 2945 viewsLord_Lucan

bank statements?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:28 - Feb 26 with 2929 viewsReuser_is_God

Especially after a session.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:28 - Feb 26 with 2933 viewsEJP

I spent 5 months plucking up the courage to do my on-line tax self-assessment...
Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:28 - Feb 26 with 2930 viewsblueislander

The way the internet banking service of the bank I use has been functioning, it is taking me about half a day to see my statements anyway.
Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:29 - Feb 26 with 2923 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes, mainly on Monday's when I know I've had a rather busy weekend!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:31 - Feb 26 with 2909 viewsSpruceMoose

When you are as wealthy as I am?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:35 - Feb 26 with 2897 viewsLord_Lucan

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:29 - Feb 26 by Kieran_Knows

Yes, mainly on Monday's when I know I've had a rather busy weekend!

The problem with problems is that sometimes you only realise that you never had a problem until a real problem comes along.

Viewing beer spends isn't really a problem, unless you have gone mad for a couple of weeks in Hong Kong that is.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 2880 viewshampstead_blue

No.

That is a job for the staff.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:40 - Feb 26 with 2874 viewsNewcyBlue

When I had nowhere to live and was on £500 a month, my bank statements were shocking. I got in to some real problems.

I have come a very long way and it could have been very different.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:54 - Feb 26 with 2814 viewsKieran_Knows

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 15:35 - Feb 26 by Lord_Lucan

The problem with problems is that sometimes you only realise that you never had a problem until a real problem comes along.

Viewing beer spends isn't really a problem, unless you have gone mad for a couple of weeks in Hong Kong that is.

Ha! Funnily enough, it's not been quite so much viewing beer expenditure lately, it's been more to do with all the on-going renovation work of our property! (although the bulk of the expensive works are now over - finally!)

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 16:06 - Feb 26 with 2773 viewsartsbossbeard

I've found that with pubs/clubs taking contactless payment, a night out is a lot more expensive than it used to be.

Checking my online bank account after a town home game is like a virtual tour around the town bars.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 16:55 - Feb 26 with 2672 viewsBlueinBrum

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 16:06 - Feb 26 by artsbossbeard

I've found that with pubs/clubs taking contactless payment, a night out is a lot more expensive than it used to be.

Checking my online bank account after a town home game is like a virtual tour around the town bars.

It's certainly dangerous how quick and easy it is to spend cash using contactless (which i use for 99% of transactions now i'd say)

However one benefit is that you're spending the exact amount so don't wake up the next day with 4 kilos of coins in your pocket- that is if you didn't lose your change first which i used to do quite regularly.

It's also good that if you have a decent credit card you can earn points back on basically everything you buy, which do add up. When i first got a credit card they had an introductory offer than you got 10% cashback for all spend in bars, restaurants and pubs for 6 months. I think i got about £500 in cashback. Which is great until you think about how much you had to spend to get that....
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 16:56]
Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 16:57 - Feb 26 with 2665 viewschicoazul

I find if I do it all the time, as in once or twice a day, then i'm ok but if I leave it for a few days the fear rises and I have to stiffen the sinews and summon up the blood.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 16:57]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 19:37 - Feb 26 with 2528 viewsCoastalblue

No. It normally takes me at least a week to work up to it. That fearful feeling as I log in is almost unmatched by anything else.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 20:10 - Feb 26 with 2483 viewsLord_Lucan

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 19:37 - Feb 26 by Coastalblue

No. It normally takes me at least a week to work up to it. That fearful feeling as I log in is almost unmatched by anything else.

I sometimes screw my eyes up and focus very slowly.

Personal account isn't too bad because it's only hundreds but business account can be a few K out of my estimation - and let's not go into VAT liabilities - of which I had one from hell this quarter.

I haemorrhage money this time of year.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 20:11]

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 09:35 - Feb 27 with 2227 viewsgainsboroughblue

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 20:10 - Feb 26 by Lord_Lucan

I sometimes screw my eyes up and focus very slowly.

Personal account isn't too bad because it's only hundreds but business account can be a few K out of my estimation - and let's not go into VAT liabilities - of which I had one from hell this quarter.

I haemorrhage money this time of year.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 20:11]

I had the shock of my life at the Cashpoint at Clapgate Lane Co-op when I tried to withdraw £20. 'You have insufficient funds to complete this transaction' was displayed on the screen. Not only had I gone into my £1000 overdraft, I'd gone beyond that too. This was due to basically, like you, being petrified to look at the account for several months.

Contactless payments in pubs and a ridiculous addiction to online shopping (especially clothing) has done this.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 09:39 - Feb 27 with 2223 viewsSwansea_Blue

The joint credit card is my bigger fear. A very unpredictable beast that is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone else take half a day plucking up courage to go online and view your on 09:44 - Feb 27 with 2214 viewsBloomBlue

No I pay an accountable to do that trivial stuff
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024