Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited 19:19 - May 16 with 4992 viewsitfcjoe

I'm gagging for him to get the job

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:21 - May 16 with 4983 viewsSomethingBlue

Me too, partly against reason but the idea is intriguing. Still can't see how we would wait for Hurst if Ross says the right stuff in two interviews ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:25 - May 16 with 4957 viewsitfcjoe

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:21 - May 16 by SomethingBlue

Me too, partly against reason but the idea is intriguing. Still can't see how we would wait for Hurst if Ross says the right stuff in two interviews ...

Fingers crossed, something just seems very right about this appointment

This is apparently their No 1 unofficial fansite

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:25 - May 16 with 4944 viewsStNeotsBlue

The more I hear and read about Ross the more impressive he seems.
That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:32 - May 16 with 4883 viewsLord_Lucan

I think even Pep would be a disappointment now.

If it isn't JR the only way ME can appease the fans now would be to appoint The Shef!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:40 - May 16 with 4824 viewsBOjK

I think it is a certainty he really wants the job. You don’t get your mates to big you up in the press if you aren’t going to take it.

Edit: it will be fascinating to see if Evans puts everything on hold to speak to Hurst or if he goes ahead anyway.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 19:42]

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:41 - May 16 with 4812 viewscobbler

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:32 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

I think even Pep would be a disappointment now.

If it isn't JR the only way ME can appease the fans now would be to appoint The Shef!

Shefki needs to earn a reputation instead before he will manage any team in the top four divisions it would be a stupid move to instal him as town manager.
That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:48 - May 16 with 4750 viewsLord_Lucan

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:41 - May 16 by cobbler

Shefki needs to earn a reputation instead before he will manage any team in the top four divisions it would be a stupid move to instal him as town manager.

You reckon?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:50 - May 16 with 4735 viewsParisBlue

Hopefully more Scott Duncan or George Burley than John Duncan...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:51 - May 16 with 4736 viewsbrogansnose

Its daft of me but I'm so excited for him to get the job anyone else will leave me feeling deflated.
That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:54 - May 16 with 4698 viewswallyvincent

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:51 - May 16 by brogansnose

Its daft of me but I'm so excited for him to get the job anyone else will leave me feeling deflated.

He just seems such a perfect fit for us, just announce it Town!!!!

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:57 - May 16 with 4673 viewsJ2BLUE

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:25 - May 16 by itfcjoe

Fingers crossed, something just seems very right about this appointment

This is apparently their No 1 unofficial fansite

He's now odds on with all the bookmakers. I said wait until someone goes heavily odds on and then it's worth taking some notice. The weight of money to make him go odds on like that would suggest he is target #1 and it is likely to get done.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:59 - May 16 with 4652 viewscobbler

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:48 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

You reckon?

Yes I do he needs a second division club and test himself at that level.
That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:00 - May 16 with 4638 viewsLord_Lucan

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:59 - May 16 by cobbler

Yes I do he needs a second division club and test himself at that level.

Blimey

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:05 - May 16 with 4582 viewsBOjK

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 19:57 - May 16 by J2BLUE

He's now odds on with all the bookmakers. I said wait until someone goes heavily odds on and then it's worth taking some notice. The weight of money to make him go odds on like that would suggest he is target #1 and it is likely to get done.

About £50 and a couple of news stories will shift the odds

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:06 - May 16 with 4578 viewsSuperfrans

The great thing about it, if it happens, is that it suggests we’re building a top notch infrastructure, and targeting best of class in the various roles. I’ve always been impressed with Lee O’Neill, Klug obviously too, plus Nash and Hogg did really well helping manage the first team. Get in someone decent when Bowman follows McCarthy, as he inevitably will, and we’re building something properly. There’s nothing superficial about an appointment like Ross, if that’s the way we go.

He also seems really impressive in so many ways - did an MA when his playing career didn’t look like working out, became PFA chairman in Scotland, incredibly open about his ambitions and philosophy, articulate and thoughtful about the game, everyone seems to have good things to say about him.

I totally understand the appeal of Hurst. But Ross is an equally exciting appointment imho.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:06 - May 16 with 4569 viewsJ2BLUE

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:05 - May 16 by BOjK

About £50 and a couple of news stories will shift the odds

From 10/1 to 6/1, not to heavily odds on. Keane was 1/2 right up to the market closing.

Truly impaired.

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:08 - May 16 with 4544 viewsSpruceMoose

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:06 - May 16 by J2BLUE

From 10/1 to 6/1, not to heavily odds on. Keane was 1/2 right up to the market closing.

Just tell me when to put my 50p on man, I don't need all this technical gambling talk!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:13 - May 16 with 4509 viewsJ2BLUE

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:08 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Just tell me when to put my 50p on man, I don't need all this technical gambling talk!

You missed the boat. As a seasoned professional I moved as soon as the story broke. £10 @ 12/1.

Enough to buy your business empire and have enough change for 110 poundsaver menu items from McDonalds.

Truly impaired.

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 20:52 - May 16 with 4277 viewsSteve_M

Yes, is encouraging. Just need to get it done now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 21:00 - May 16 with 4218 viewsSWGF

Yep

The little things like him being captain at previous clubs, still being in contact with players that were under him to offer advice, the PFA involvement, Show Racism the Red Card stuff. Just seems to be a well-rounded chap even if he is still RIDICULOUSLY young....

Am trying to persuade myself that I wouldn't be very annoyed if it ended up not being him!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 21:05 - May 16 with 4175 viewsReuser_is_God

The new Burley.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 21:08 - May 16 with 4141 viewsMullet

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 21:00 - May 16 by SWGF

Yep

The little things like him being captain at previous clubs, still being in contact with players that were under him to offer advice, the PFA involvement, Show Racism the Red Card stuff. Just seems to be a well-rounded chap even if he is still RIDICULOUSLY young....

Am trying to persuade myself that I wouldn't be very annoyed if it ended up not being him!

What if ME announced Steve Whitton with Eddie Youds as his no.2?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 21:38 - May 16 with 3977 viewsSWGF

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 21:08 - May 16 by Mullet

What if ME announced Steve Whitton with Eddie Youds as his no.2?

Your fixation with Steve Whitton is a touch disconcerting, if you don't mind me saying.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

That Craig interview re Ross get's me excited on 21:58 - May 16 with 3881 viewsVic

This bit suggests to me that if offered he’ll defo take the job:

“Craig revealed he has spoken to Ross about Town: “I’ve had a brief discussion with him just in terms of my time there and how I loved it.

“His assistant James Fowler, who he’s worked with at St Mirren, is someone I play golf a lot with and I’ve been winding the two of them up saying I was the last captain to win anything there!

“We were having a laugh and a joke about that. Maybe that will spur them on to shut me up.”

Suggests he’s pretty upbeat about it and wants it.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024