Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? 16:40 - Jul 2 with 2343 viewschristiand

This current Brazilian side are just bang average, they aren’t a great Brazilian side of the past in my view and certainly not one to be feared. Thoughts?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:44 - Jul 2 with 2318 viewsMetal_Hacker

You're probably right but I still wouldn't fancy England's chances against them if that's what you're alluding to

Poll: If it were one or the other

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:44 - Jul 2 with 2318 viewsTractorJack

Difficult one. They've certainly not played well over the course of a full game yet but seem capable of producing moments of brilliance like the goal today. They don't give away many chances either - only 1 shot on target for Mexico.
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:46 - Jul 2 with 2296 viewsArcher4721

All the teams in this wc are average
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:47 - Jul 2 with 2283 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Well organized, capable going forward. Not particularly overrated
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:50 - Jul 2 with 2259 viewsLord_Lucan

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:46 - Jul 2 by Archer4721

And if England actually win it that is exactly what people will say.

Nailed on.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:52 - Jul 2 with 2248 viewschristiand

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:47 - Jul 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Well organized, capable going forward. Not particularly overrated

I’d describe them as workmanlike. Belgium have the players to knock this lot out.

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:53 - Jul 2 with 2241 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:46 - Jul 2 by Archer4721

People are never happy are they. They're been some great play and some good overall parody which has made for an exciting tournament
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:57 - Jul 2 with 2223 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

One step closer to my outright Brazil bet winning though.

As I said at the start, £20 at 9/2

Viva la Brazil

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:57 - Jul 2 with 2221 viewsCurrie10

Massively ones to be feared.

Defensively unbelievable and I'd suggest head and shoulders ahead of what's left.
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:58 - Jul 2 with 2216 viewsCurrie10

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:52 - Jul 2 by christiand

I’d describe them as workmanlike. Belgium have the players to knock this lot out.

They have the players, do they have the manager!?
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:01 - Jul 2 with 2205 viewsSuperfrans

Someone on TV was saying what a great side they are the other day. I really don't get the excitement with them.

Extremely average. And Neymar is such an unpleasant faker...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:02 - Jul 2 with 2204 viewschristiand

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:58 - Jul 2 by Currie10

They have the players, do they have the manager!?

Very true, but once those players cross that white line it’s on them to perform. To me, Mexico just didn’t believe they could score once they got into that final third, but they certainly exposed Brazil down both flanks during that first 25 minutes.

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:21 - Jul 2 with 2140 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:57 - Jul 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Viva la Brazil

Why don't you just try and enjoy it rather than constantly chase a few hundred quid?
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:23 - Jul 2 with 2134 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:02 - Jul 2 by christiand

Very true, but once those players cross that white line it’s on them to perform. To me, Mexico just didn’t believe they could score once they got into that final third, but they certainly exposed Brazil down both flanks during that first 25 minutes.

Mexico weren't that impressive really. Another team everyone got very excited about after a win
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:24 - Jul 2 with 2132 viewsAce_High1

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 16:57 - Jul 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Viva la Brazil

Yeah but how much ££££ did you lose on that Poland bet?
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:32 - Jul 2 with 2108 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:24 - Jul 2 by Ace_High1

Yeah but how much ££££ did you lose on that Poland bet?

£20 charity bet on here

And about £25 on them in multiples to top the group

I had a 16/1 four fold go in during the groups which has made it a good World Cup betting wise. A Belgium win by two or more goals tonight would make it a great one

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 17:53 - Jul 2 with 2082 viewsFtnfwest

After us agree with that
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 18:00 - Jul 2 with 2070 viewshoppy

England have, imho, as much chance as any other team to actually win this world cup.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 18:05 - Jul 2 with 2051 viewschristiand

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 18:00 - Jul 2 by hoppy

England have, imho, as much chance as any other team to actually win this world cup.

Completely agree Hoppy. We beat Columbia tomorrow night and play well, think the nation's expectations will be off the scale. There is no one left that we should fear and I include Brazil in that statement too.

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 18:15 - Jul 2 with 2027 viewsCrock

International football is probably at it worst level ever right now.

Poll: Favourite number?

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 18:17 - Jul 2 with 2018 viewsLord_Lucan

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 18:15 - Jul 2 by Crock

International football is probably at it worst level ever right now.

That's what people say every time England look better than awful.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 18:19 - Jul 2 with 2007 viewsJakeITFC

Very well drilled, miserly at the back and with a number of match winning players both on the pitch and in reserve.

They don’t blow you away with style like some Brazil teams of the past, but they are capable of magic moments. Will take a very good side to beat them.
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 19:13 - Jul 2 with 1930 viewsfarkenhell

Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 18:19 - Jul 2 by JakeITFC

Very well drilled, miserly at the back and with a number of match winning players both on the pitch and in reserve.

They don’t blow you away with style like some Brazil teams of the past, but they are capable of magic moments. Will take a very good side to beat them.

That'll be Belgium or France then!
Brazil, the most overrated side at this World Cup? on 19:35 - Jul 2 with 1899 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's true. The big lesson to take away from this WC so far, imo, is that talent is no substitute for organisation and team spirit. When you have all 3 THEN you have a top side.

But we all knew that anyway, right?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024