Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to be insensitive 17:23 - Oct 28 with 6077 viewsBrixtonBlue

But why is it taking so long for it to be released as to who was in the Leicester helicopter crash? They must know who got on it and if anyone survived, surely? Victims of other disasters are usually named a lot quicker than this, aren't they? Must be awful for the Leicester supporters still not knowing.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:27 - Oct 28 with 3342 viewsjpring89

I thought that aswell to be fair. Seems rather odd

Poll: What irritates you more ?

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:28 - Oct 28 with 3335 viewsGlasgowBlue

Having to wait for a formal identification from a relative who has to make the journey from the far east?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:28 - Oct 28 with 3332 viewsSitfcB

Agree. Think if they had survived it would’ve been announced almost straight after the accident.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:28 - Oct 28 with 3331 viewsgainsboroughblue

Accounting for people, confirming they were there, identification, then informing families will come way before we hear anything I suspect. It certainly doesn't look promising though does it. What a horrible day it was for football yesterday.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:37 - Oct 28 with 3256 viewsJ2BLUE

Hasn't it been virtually confirmed that only their owner was on board from the club?

The question seems to be who from his family was there with the owner. They know his son wasn't.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:42 - Oct 28 with 3212 viewsstrikalite

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:37 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

Hasn't it been virtually confirmed that only their owner was on board from the club?

The question seems to be who from his family was there with the owner. They know his son wasn't.

Five were on board, two were pilots, one was the Leicester owner, just heard that but no other names...

What happened to the thread on this last night?
I don't want to be insensitive on 17:43 - Oct 28 with 3214 viewsagentp

Whoever was aboard that helicopter wouldn't have been recorded in any official capacity. I would imagine they want to be certain and the numbers of passengers are sketchy; consider someone may have arrived on it also.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 17:44]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:45 - Oct 28 with 3177 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:42 - Oct 28 by strikalite

Five were on board, two were pilots, one was the Leicester owner, just heard that but no other names...

No idea why i've been downvoted for that...

Yes there were two pilots and the owner. Possibly other members of his family. The five is speculation as far as I know.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:46 - Oct 28 with 3170 viewsITFC_Forever

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:42 - Oct 28 by strikalite

The owner, his daughter, two pilots and an unknown fifth person.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:47 - Oct 28 with 3150 viewsEly_Blue

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:46 - Oct 28 by ITFC_Forever

Puel?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:48 - Oct 28 with 3151 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:46 - Oct 28 by ITFC_Forever

Latest speculation is that his daughter wasn't there as she had just given birth.

Lets hope she wasn't and the five is just a rumour that has got too much attention.

Truly impaired.

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:49 - Oct 28 with 3128 viewsITFC_Forever

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:48 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

Latest speculation is that his daughter wasn't there as she had just given birth.

Lets hope she wasn't and the five is just a rumour that has got too much attention.

Ah, ok, hadn’t heard that.

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:50 - Oct 28 with 3120 viewsITFC_Forever

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:47 - Oct 28 by Ely_Blue

Puel?

No, it’s alredy been confirmed he is fine and was not on board.

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:50 - Oct 28 with 3117 viewsSitfcB

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:37 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

Nothing confirmed by club.

Only thing from the club...

COYB

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:51 - Oct 28 with 3111 viewsSitfcB

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:43 - Oct 28 by agentp

Whoever was aboard that helicopter wouldn't have been recorded in any official capacity. I would imagine they want to be certain and the numbers of passengers are sketchy; consider someone may have arrived on it also.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 17:44]

Surely people from inside the ground know who was in it? Stewards usually assist with the boarding.

COYB

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:52 - Oct 28 with 3099 viewsTIB

I drove past the ground earlier...almost like a match day with all the fans coming to lay flowers. I did see down to where it crashed and it seemed like loads of stuff was still happening back there, I assume investigations etc.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:54 - Oct 28 with 3076 viewsagentp

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:51 - Oct 28 by SitfcB

Surely people from inside the ground know who was in it? Stewards usually assist with the boarding.

Yes, but hearsay isn't an official enough source for authorities to release sensitive info; consider also others may have already been aboard when it arrived.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 17:55]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:55 - Oct 28 with 3064 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:50 - Oct 28 by SitfcB

Nothing confirmed by club.

Only thing from the club...

I don't mean officially confirmed. I mean they know his son wasn't there, they know the other guy wasn't there (Rudkin?), Puel is apparently ok according to a tweet on the Leicester forum which seems to have reassured them.

Truly impaired.

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:58 - Oct 28 with 3045 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:51 - Oct 28 by SitfcB

Indeed, there must be little doubt. It can only be the process of ensuring information is correct and families have been properly informed that are delaying official news.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I don't want to be insensitive on 18:04 - Oct 28 with 3000 viewsagentp

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:58 - Oct 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed, there must be little doubt. It can only be the process of ensuring information is correct and families have been properly informed that are delaying official news.

There would be doubt. The boarders probably wernt officially recorded and noone would know (officially) who may have already been onboard

I don't want to be insensitive on 18:04 - Oct 28 with 2996 viewsMJallday

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:27 - Oct 28 by jpring89

I thought that aswell to be fair. Seems rather odd

I guess there is a due process but the information does seems rather delayed in this case

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I don't want to be insensitive on 18:11 - Oct 28 with 2942 viewsAce_High1

Yes thought the same as well. They must be able to see who boarded (you can normally see people walking up to the Helicopter behind the BT/SKY studio) and also their would be CCTV in the ground + groundsmen/workers in the stadium so establishing the people who boarded must be straight forward.
I don't want to be insensitive on 18:12 - Oct 28 with 2938 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't want to be insensitive on 18:11 - Oct 28 by Ace_High1

Yes thought the same as well. They must be able to see who boarded (you can normally see people walking up to the Helicopter behind the BT/SKY studio) and also their would be CCTV in the ground + groundsmen/workers in the stadium so establishing the people who boarded must be straight forward.

Indeed, would've thought so.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I don't want to be insensitive on 18:13 - Oct 28 with 2934 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't want to be insensitive on 17:28 - Oct 28 by GlasgowBlue

Having to wait for a formal identification from a relative who has to make the journey from the far east?

Perhaps.

I don't want to be insensitive on 18:13 - Oct 28 with 2932 viewsagentp

I don't want to be insensitive on 18:11 - Oct 28 by Ace_High1

Yes, but that would mean someone viewing the footage and formally identifying them. That would be a slower process than (for example) an airliner where the boarders are logged.

It still won't account for who was on the heli when it arrived.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024