Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... 15:59 - Dec 19 with 3213 viewsSitfcB

...filming Aladdin?

She’s been back a couple of weeks now and he wasn’t that bad on Saturday tbf.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:04 - Dec 19 with 3155 viewsfooters

Difficult to maintain a relationship when you're so Jafar away from each other.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:07 - Dec 19 with 3131 viewschicoazul

This is why I think Spence is generally playing badly. How can you concentrate on football if you'r worried Zac Efron is chirpsing your bird?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:09 - Dec 19 with 3111 viewsfooters

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:07 - Dec 19 by chicoazul

This is why I think Spence is generally playing badly. How can you concentrate on football if you'r worried Zac Efron is chirpsing your bird?

Get down Revs while she's away innit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:11 - Dec 19 with 3098 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Can't wait until the January window so that Lambert can get Aladdin to play right back.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:28 - Dec 19 with 3011 viewsbluewein

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:04 - Dec 19 by footers

People need to be a bit more sympathetic and try not to Abu him as much during games...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:29 - Dec 19 with 3005 viewsSpruceMoose

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:04 - Dec 19 by footers

You sir, are magnificent at times.

Not often enough to win an end of year award though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:33 - Dec 19 with 2991 viewsconnorscontract

He was less than impressed when Hurst was appointed.

Speaking of the perceived shortlist of managers who might replace McCarthy, h said "Do you know who'd be magic? Lamps!"
Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:36 - Dec 19 with 2972 viewsconnorscontract

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:33 - Dec 19 by connorscontract

He was less than impressed when Hurst was appointed.

Speaking of the perceived shortlist of managers who might replace McCarthy, h said "Do you know who'd be magic? Lamps!"

Some people think Emmanuel should be brought back from loan to replace Spence. Others think a relegation battle isn't the right time to drop an experienced player and bring aladdin...
Login to get fewer ads

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 17:27 - Dec 19 with 2831 viewsKeno

I think you lot have just been insultin' poor old Spence
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 17:27]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 17:30 - Dec 19 with 2810 viewsclive_baker

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 16:07 - Dec 19 by chicoazul

Well if he's got genuine concerns that she's away somewhere with aladdin her every night then some of his performances could be understood, but it disney explain his inability to pass to a teammate at almost any given opportunity.

Doesn't take a Genieus to work out he's jafar from good enough for this level.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 17:39 - Dec 19 with 2783 viewsghostofescobar

Is that why he was Alladin Sane?

GhostOfEscobar

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 17:53 - Dec 19 with 2748 viewsCoastalblue

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 17:27 - Dec 19 by Keno

I think you lot have just been insultin' poor old Spence
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 17:27]

I'm going to assume that was meant to be In Sultan?

Arabian Mights explain why his form has been so bazaar though.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 18:08 - Dec 19 with 2700 viewsKeno

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 17:53 - Dec 19 by Coastalblue

I'm going to assume that was meant to be In Sultan?

Arabian Mights explain why his form has been so bazaar though.

I was struggling with the phonetics there

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 18:38 - Dec 19 with 2650 viewsGeoffSentence

Should be the other way round shouldn't it, the testosterone build up whilst she was away should have made him sharper and more aggressive.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 03:36 - Dec 20 with 2395 viewsAtractorive

Doesn't take a genieus to work out that Spence isn't going to improve if he is continuously lampooned by the crowd.
Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 08:25 - Dec 20 with 2304 viewsitfcjoe

Maybe Spence has been bad because his Mrs has been away... on 17:30 - Dec 19 by clive_baker

Well if he's got genuine concerns that she's away somewhere with aladdin her every night then some of his performances could be understood, but it disney explain his inability to pass to a teammate at almost any given opportunity.

Doesn't take a Genieus to work out he's jafar from good enough for this level.

***Something about struggling at this level*** a whole new world

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024