Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! 22:50 - Mar 27 with 2822 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Why did we even Bother and yes I did vote Leave. Parliament have messed it up big time! Time for action!

<a data-flickr-embed="true" href=" https://www.flickr.com/photos/56450878@N06/47429232022/in/dateposted-public/" title="download (1)">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7920/47429232022_a4c91cd157_o.jpg" width="480" height="120" alt="download (1)"></a><script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 22:54]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:51 - Mar 27 with 2807 viewswkj

Start a government petition

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:51 - Mar 27 with 2805 viewsJ2BLUE

What kind of action?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:52 - Mar 27 with 2795 viewsDarth_Koont

Time for thought.

Pronouns: He/Him

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:53 - Mar 27 with 2786 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:51 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

What kind of action?

Sponsored strokeathon. Tuppence a stroke. Money goes to the 'In Means In' campaign.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:53 - Mar 27 with 2780 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:53 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Sponsored strokeathon. Tuppence a stroke. Money goes to the 'In Means In' campaign.

Fook, I owe £47,000

Truly impaired.

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:53 - Mar 27 with 2781 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Two questions:

What type of leave arrangement did you expect to get?

Why do you think that arrangement can't even get more than 35% support?

EDIT: Not quite sure what your edited picture adds to your post?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 22:55]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:54 - Mar 27 with 2772 viewswkj

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:53 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

The very words I so long to hear; too bad im ugly and not very gifted in personality either

Crybaby

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:54 - Mar 27 with 2769 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:53 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Fook, I owe £47,000

And that's just since wkj changed his avatar.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:56 - Mar 27 with 2748 viewswkj

The only thing in crisis is that URL link mate

Crybaby

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 23:17 - Mar 27 with 2680 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well what did you expect?

As I said to my dad at the time... if you vote leave, who do you think is capable of carrying out the negotiations.

People should have given a little more thought to their voting.

This mess was wholly predictable.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 23:19 - Mar 27 with 2677 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 23:17 - Mar 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

As I said to my dad at the time... if you vote leave, who do you think is capable of carrying out the negotiations.

Us remainers tried to tell people, but all we got was 'we won you lost get over it' shouted back at us.

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 23:22 - Mar 27 with 2659 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 22:51 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

What kind of action?

What kind of action Sneeky? I'm worried about you bud. I've already lost my good friend Ipswich Crazy, I can't lose you too!

Truly impaired.

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 23:22 - Mar 27 with 2656 viewsSeablu

Aww bless.

I think some civil unrest is your only option now.
I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 08:20 - Mar 28 with 2493 viewsbournemouthblue

I love how it is parliament's fault

This has always been a Tory issue which become a national one because Cameron wanted to nip UKIP in the bud

We then had Theresa calling an unnecessary election which shrunk her majority and now she has tried to push for her own deal which nobody wants

The failure falls solely at the feet of the Tories I'm afraid, blaming everyone for their mess is falling into their narrative
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 8:22]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 08:27 - Mar 28 with 2472 viewsHerbivore

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 08:20 - Mar 28 by bournemouthblue

I love how it is parliament's fault

This has always been a Tory issue which become a national one because Cameron wanted to nip UKIP in the bud

We then had Theresa calling an unnecessary election which shrunk her majority and now she has tried to push for her own deal which nobody wants

The failure falls solely at the feet of the Tories I'm afraid, blaming everyone for their mess is falling into their narrative
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 8:22]

Indeed. And even yesterday, May forcing her cabinet to abstain and then announcing her deal to step down if people vote for her deal was designed entirely to disrupt the indicative votes and ensure nothing got a majority. That way she can blame parliament again and use it as leverage for her deal despite the fact that both a second referendum and customs union still came out with more support than her deal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 08:30 - Mar 28 with 2465 viewsfooters

You voted leave? There's a shock.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 09:15 - Mar 28 with 2413 viewsWhymarkmariner

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 23:19 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Us remainers tried to tell people, but all we got was 'we won you lost get over it' shouted back at us.

Us remainers tried to tell people ? Tell people what ? I think that those that voted to leave knew what they were voting for. It's just that the absolute rubbish we have supposedly running this Country couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery.Now they want to throw the vote back to us because these overpaid, underworked rabble can't come to the decision that was voted on.
I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 09:24 - Mar 28 with 2381 viewsvapour_trail

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 09:15 - Mar 28 by Whymarkmariner

Us remainers tried to tell people ? Tell people what ? I think that those that voted to leave knew what they were voting for. It's just that the absolute rubbish we have supposedly running this Country couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery.Now they want to throw the vote back to us because these overpaid, underworked rabble can't come to the decision that was voted on.

What was that then?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 09:25 - Mar 28 with 2378 viewsHerbivore

What were leave voters voting for specifically?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 09:27 - Mar 28 with 2370 viewsSonOfSpock

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 23:17 - Mar 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think most people gave thought and consideration to their vote, but sadly, many of us assumed that the government would be assemble even a small smattering of people who had any level of competence to enact the vote.

Our low to middling expectations were truly underwhelmed.
I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 12:04 - Mar 28 with 2303 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 09:25 - Mar 28 by Herbivore

What were leave voters voting for specifically?

To leave innit.

Leave means leave. Brexit means Brexit. Boris means Tvvat.....etc. Repeat ad infinitum without specifying what any of it ever meant.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 12:31 - Mar 28 with 2265 viewsSuperblue95

You honestly think that people who voted leave knew what they were voting for? Honestly?

Some may have done. The majority didn’t

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 12:35 - Mar 28 with 2253 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 12:31 - Mar 28 by Superblue95

You honestly think that people who voted leave knew what they were voting for? Honestly?

Some may have done. The majority didn’t

The very fact we still don't know what the outcome is, somewhat counters any argument that people knew what the outcome would be!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 12:43 - Mar 28 with 2241 viewsSuperblue95

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 12:35 - Mar 28 by Swansea_Blue

The very fact we still don't know what the outcome is, somewhat counters any argument that people knew what the outcome would be!

Well, yes true. I was more thinking along the lines of the bandwagoners, the thickos and the racists who voted leave in order to “make r country grate again” without even having the remotest idea what the EU is.

Legitimately heard more than 1 person say round the time of the vote things along the lines of “so if Britain leave Europe does that mean they’re part of Asia?” and not be joking.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I'm so fed up with this Brexit crap! on 12:45 - Mar 28 with 2234 viewsSpruceMoose

Perhaps you could write to May and let her know then. If we could get cc'd in on that too hen that would be great.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024