Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" 08:08 - Jul 22 with 3297 viewschicoazul

[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 9:52]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 08:52 - Jul 22 with 3102 viewsMrTown

Toto
Nolan
Edwards
Judge
Bishop
Lankester
Skuse

Anyone know the 8th?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 08:54 - Jul 22 with 3079 viewsBeckets

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 08:52 - Jul 22 by MrTown

Toto
Nolan
Edwards
Judge
Bishop
Lankester
Skuse

Anyone know the 8th?

Sears
Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 08:57 - Jul 22 with 3055 viewschicoazul

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 08:54 - Jul 22 by Beckets

Sears

So weird that people keep saying stuff like "it'll be ok we have Sears" when he is out until probably January and maybe March.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Lambert (n/t) on 09:05 - Jul 22 with 3011 viewsBlueBoots

Toto
Nolan
Edwards
Judge
Bishop
Lankester
Skuse

Anyone know the 8th?

Apart from Sears nothing long term, but always hearing that if players don't get a decent pre-season under their belt, it has a knock-on effect during the season (which is a worry)
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 9:10]

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:09 - Jul 22 with 2970 viewsSuperblue95

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 08:57 - Jul 22 by chicoazul

So weird that people keep saying stuff like "it'll be ok we have Sears" when he is out until probably January and maybe March.

And isn’t very good anyway

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Lambert "We’re looking for freebies and loans" on 09:16 - Jul 22 with 2926 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:17 - Jul 22 with 2917 viewsWallingford_Boy

October/November

RIP Sir Bobby

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:29 - Jul 22 with 2847 viewschicoazul

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:17 - Jul 22 by Wallingford_Boy

October/November

loooool have you seen our rehab successes after big injuries lately?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert on 09:30 - Jul 22 with 2844 viewschicoazul

Lambert "We’re looking for freebies and loans" on 09:16 - Jul 22 by SitfcB

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:30 - Jul 22 with 2834 viewschicoazul

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:09 - Jul 22 by Superblue95

And isn’t very good anyway

He's ok. I think he would get us plenty of goals this season if he wasnt mangled already.

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:38 - Jul 22 with 2772 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:29 - Jul 22 by chicoazul

loooool have you seen our rehab successes after big injuries lately?

Under Lambo, our injured will see Improved Rehab whereby they don't actually get back any quicker, stay fit any longer but do get to go to dinner with club legends and give nice pressers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:44 - Jul 22 with 2728 viewsKieran_Knows

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:38 - Jul 22 by BlueBadger

Under Lambo, our injured will see Improved Rehab whereby they don't actually get back any quicker, stay fit any longer but do get to go to dinner with club legends and give nice pressers.

Another original post, brought to you by BlueBadger.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:46 - Jul 22 with 2724 viewsWickets

Actually i have commented on several threads that we need to forget about Freddy for this season,if he manages to contribute great but unlikley . As with Dozzell last season with this sort of injury its not just about getting back playing the harder job is the mental recovery and then a couple of months getting back to speed !!
Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 10:16 - Jul 22 with 2573 viewsitfcjoe

Toto
Nolan
Edwards
Judge
Bishop
Lankester
Skuse

Anyone know the 8th?

Sears - plus Ben Morris and Ben Folami

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:18 - Jul 22 with 2373 viewsmarchy

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:44 - Jul 22 by Kieran_Knows

It's alright, just another 14 or 15 times and someone'll give him the "heh" he's craving.
Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:26 - Jul 22 with 2328 viewsJ2BLUE

Dull, repetitive, Daily Mash level 'humour'. It's his entire act.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:39 - Jul 22 with 2282 viewschicoazul

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 10:16 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

Sears - plus Ben Morris and Ben Folami

Folami, more like Fail Army amIrite

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:45 - Jul 22 with 2259 viewsRyorry

Our treatment room seems to gave been a problematic area for years. Are stats available over say a 10-year period for how this has been at PR, & a comparison also made of them with other championship sides? If not, why not? Surely someone at PR has thad he wit & wherewithal to look at this?*

*although ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:49 - Jul 22 with 2237 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 09:17 - Jul 22 by Wallingford_Boy

October/November

You have to remember Chickers has to exaggerate things to much worse than they are.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 2215 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:49 - Jul 22 by BrixtonBlue

You have to remember Chickers has to exaggerate things to much worse than they are.

To be fair, the club originally said January and it's not like our long term injured return fully ready to play. They always take a decent amount of time to get match fit.

Sears himself has said November which might be wishful thinking. I hope he's right but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him until March.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 14:09 - Jul 22 with 2175 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:54 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

To be fair, the club originally said January and it's not like our long term injured return fully ready to play. They always take a decent amount of time to get match fit.

Sears himself has said November which might be wishful thinking. I hope he's right but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him until March.

The player said November. I see no benefit in adding 3 months to it.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 14:09 - Jul 22 with 2171 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Not like you to immediately jump on any post daring to criticise our glorious messiah...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 14:12 - Jul 22 with 2158 viewsKieran_Knows

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 14:09 - Jul 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Not like you to immediately jump on any post daring to criticise our glorious messiah...

Funny that, as I've posted my doubts on PL as well. What I find boring, is the same repetitive cr*p from BB, although, I gave up with his opinion after his way below the belt post on Beattie.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 14:13 - Jul 22 with 2146 viewschicoazul

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 13:49 - Jul 22 by BrixtonBlue

Cheer up you strange wimp.

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 15:09 - Jul 22 with 2067 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert "We have 8 players out injured" on 14:13 - Jul 22 by chicoazul

Cheer up you strange wimp.

You sound like the one who needs cheering up Mr. glass half empty.

Wimp is hilarious as well. You're becoming a keyboard warrior as well now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024