Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shambert returning to training is so depressing 10:25 - Jul 22 with 1849 viewsBluefish

I was clinging on to him being gone before the start of the season so assumed they were waiting for the right moment to announce. Him coming back to work with the players indicates he is definitely here to stay for the start of the season. He is utterly incompetent

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:36 - Jul 22 with 1524 viewsTJS

Perhaps we're now working on the basis of "at least he should keep us in League One"
We seem to get progressively worse with every new manager we get in.
Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:42 - Jul 22 with 1500 viewsSwansea_Blue

He'll be like a phoenix rising from the flames. 100 points, 100 goals. Def info

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:44 - Jul 22 with 1489 viewsCoco

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:42 - Jul 22 by Swansea_Blue

He'll be like a phoenix rising from the flames. 100 points, 100 goals. Def info

Pretty sure i heard the horn blast of HMS Pisstheleague this morning too.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:45 - Jul 22 with 1489 viewsGarv

Did the 15 times Evans and O'Neil have confirmed he's staying not give you some kind of indication?

I'd suggest you get over it and crack on supporting your club or just stop until he's gone, if one man really is causing you so much pain.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:53 - Jul 22 with 1456 viewsKeno

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:45 - Jul 22 by Garv

Did the 15 times Evans and O'Neil have confirmed he's staying not give you some kind of indication?

I'd suggest you get over it and crack on supporting your club or just stop until he's gone, if one man really is causing you so much pain.

"Did the 15 times Evans and O'Neil have confirmed he's staying not give you some kind of indication? "

nah, just assumed that was a decoy tactic and fake news

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:56 - Jul 22 with 1441 viewsBluefish

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:53 - Jul 22 by Keno

"Did the 15 times Evans and O'Neil have confirmed he's staying not give you some kind of indication? "

nah, just assumed that was a decoy tactic and fake news

Precisely who ever heard of the vote of confidence in football not being what people think it is.

It never occurred to me that we would really actually let such a disaster of a mananger have a 3rd go having got the first 2 such horrendously wrong

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 11:01 - Jul 22 with 1422 viewsOsborneOneNil

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:56 - Jul 22 by Bluefish

Precisely who ever heard of the vote of confidence in football not being what people think it is.

It never occurred to me that we would really actually let such a disaster of a mananger have a 3rd go having got the first 2 such horrendously wrong

Awful, isn't it. However, if we are anywhere other than top 6 come Xmas you'd think we'd bin him off.

Having said that, it is Town we're talking about, so maybe not.
Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 11:16 - Jul 22 with 1375 viewsMattinLondon

He will have to start the season with all guns blazing. The style and results will need to be confident and inspiring as there will be no room for error. Even if the team wins but the performances lack style or cohesion then I don’t think that will satisfy most.

Empty, or near empty, stadiums will benefit him hugely as those matches will lack in game criticism from supporters.

It’s a big ask for PL to deliver both results and style and the last few seasons suggests that he will be incapable to go this.

He’s not going anywhere soon, which is a shame, as I’m sure Evans could easily give Dyer or Tarricco a call.
Login to get fewer ads

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 11:22 - Jul 22 with 1361 viewsLibero

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 11:16 - Jul 22 by MattinLondon

He will have to start the season with all guns blazing. The style and results will need to be confident and inspiring as there will be no room for error. Even if the team wins but the performances lack style or cohesion then I don’t think that will satisfy most.

Empty, or near empty, stadiums will benefit him hugely as those matches will lack in game criticism from supporters.

It’s a big ask for PL to deliver both results and style and the last few seasons suggests that he will be incapable to go this.

He’s not going anywhere soon, which is a shame, as I’m sure Evans could easily give Dyer or Tarricco a call.

Tarricco has ruined his image in my mind, he's a conspiracy nut and flat earther :'(
Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 12:11 - Jul 22 with 1313 viewsMattinLondon

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 11:22 - Jul 22 by Libero

Tarricco has ruined his image in my mind, he's a conspiracy nut and flat earther :'(

Is he? Had no idea. As long as he says sorry and doesn’t mention those views then I’ll be prepared to forgive him.
Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 12:13 - Jul 22 with 1300 viewsLibero

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 12:11 - Jul 22 by MattinLondon

Is he? Had no idea. As long as he says sorry and doesn’t mention those views then I’ll be prepared to forgive him.

Aye, it was revealed on a thread on here a little while ago, give it a search. Shockingly thick.
Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 12:45 - Jul 22 with 1240 viewsMattinLondon

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 12:46 - Jul 22 with 1237 viewsMattinLondon

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 12:13 - Jul 22 by Libero

Aye, it was revealed on a thread on here a little while ago, give it a search. Shockingly thick.

That’s a shame as, not only is he my favourite ever Town play but, I genially thought that he’d be a good fit here.
Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 12:53 - Jul 22 with 1214 viewsLibero

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 12:46 - Jul 22 by MattinLondon

That’s a shame as, not only is he my favourite ever Town play but, I genially thought that he’d be a good fit here.

I'd have been too worried he'd have brought Poyet along for the ride.
Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 13:30 - Jul 22 with 1157 viewsyarmoblue

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 11:16 - Jul 22 by MattinLondon

hahahahaha what you wanting league 2 football next year ?
Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 13:39 - Jul 22 with 1138 viewsitfcjoe

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 11:01 - Jul 22 by OsborneOneNil

Awful, isn't it. However, if we are anywhere other than top 6 come Xmas you'd think we'd bin him off.

Having said that, it is Town we're talking about, so maybe not.

I think, whatever happens, it is very unlikely that anyone but Lambert is goign to be able to get us up this season.

He seems to have so much rope, that we are going to need to be so far off the pace that any other manager will need to produce a miracle to get us up from the position we need to be in for Marcus to sack him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 13:40 - Jul 22 with 1133 viewsBluefish

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 13:39 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

I think, whatever happens, it is very unlikely that anyone but Lambert is goign to be able to get us up this season.

He seems to have so much rope, that we are going to need to be so far off the pace that any other manager will need to produce a miracle to get us up from the position we need to be in for Marcus to sack him

An awful thought.

Do you have any confidence at all that he can achieve it? I honestly think roy keane would have a better chance

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 13:42 - Jul 22 with 1128 viewsChrisd

Do you think our players will be able to cope with the weight of expectation of those huge 5,000 crowds which will be allowed in PR post lockdown or will they crumble under pressure this season? It's certainly going to be really interesting to see if PL has learnt anything from last season and adapts. With near empty stadiums it might be worse for PL because he'll be able to hear the individual comments from fans quite clearly if things start to go wrong for us.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 14:03]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 13:56 - Jul 22 with 1101 viewsitfcjoe

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 13:40 - Jul 22 by Bluefish

An awful thought.

Do you have any confidence at all that he can achieve it? I honestly think roy keane would have a better chance

I wouldn't say any confidence, but there is a glimmer of hope that he realises what a f*ck up he made and goes back to his core beliefs that he tried when he first got here.

I didn't think he'd keep us up initially, but saw enough signs of how he wanted to play that felt their could be success down the line. We ended up so far from that in the end.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 14:13 - Jul 22 with 1067 viewsSwansea_Blue

Celina has shown himself up to be of a similar sort since he moved down to Swansea. Nutters the lot of them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 15:20 - Jul 22 with 1012 viewsmidastouch

But life on earth sure does feel flat with Lambert in charge! :-)

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 16:19 - Jul 22 with 950 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I was clinging on to him staying for some pure meltdowns from you this season.

You haven’t let me down.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 16:26 - Jul 22 with 939 viewsBluefish

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 16:19 - Jul 22 by TheTrueBlue1878

I was clinging on to him staying for some pure meltdowns from you this season.

You haven’t let me down.

I prefer to see us play well and win games but each to their own. I expect you sang anti itfc songs at norwich

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 16:40 - Jul 22 with 911 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 10:36 - Jul 22 by TJS

Perhaps we're now working on the basis of "at least he should keep us in League One"
We seem to get progressively worse with every new manager we get in.

Which suggests that the manager is not the underlying problem

Poll: Our final position

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 18:25 - Jul 22 with 836 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 16:26 - Jul 22 by Bluefish

I prefer to see us play well and win games but each to their own. I expect you sang anti itfc songs at norwich

Everybody prefers to see us play well and win games.

I think he’ll get it right this year.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 18:27]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024