Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square 17:51 - Sep 26 with 8489 viewsStokieBlue

What a bunch of idiots, grouping like that and fighting with the police when the R rate is possibly as much as 1.5.

Easier to find Wally than a mask in that picture.

Nice to see they have included mass vaccinations in their list of evils even though they can't possibly know what is in the vaccine or how it is made given there isn't one yet.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 17:53 - Sep 26 with 4885 viewsAce_High1

Numpties the lot of them.

Anyone can see the virus is growing again - I suggest anyone involved in these protests should be banned from treatment on the NHS. And then when they are unwell and struggling to breath maybe they will see the error of their ways.
Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 17:57 - Sep 26 with 4853 viewsjeera

"In Ayurveda, which is the root of western medicine..."

?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 17:59 - Sep 26 with 4840 viewsStokieBlue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 17:57 - Sep 26 by jeera

"In Ayurveda, which is the root of western medicine..."

?

They are talking rubbish as usual:

"Ayurveda is an alternative medicine system with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent. The theory and practice of Ayurveda is pseudoscientific. The Indian Medical Association characterises the practice of modern medicine by Ayurvedic practitioners as quackery."

SB

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 18:08 - Sep 26 with 4788 viewsjaykay

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 17:53 - Sep 26 by Ace_High1

Anyone can see the virus is growing again - I suggest anyone involved in these protests should be banned from treatment on the NHS. And then when they are unwell and struggling to breath maybe they will see the error of their ways.

no they should be made to work in care homes or be made to meet and greet covid patients when they enter hospital

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 18:17 - Sep 26 with 4749 viewswkj

Quite staggering really how some of these things have become the route of evil. I dread to think how bad all this folks may suffer if that very protest spreads the virus amongst them. It is a shame really, as I think we all feel that this year should not be the new normal, but biology doesn't listen to reason.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 18:34 - Sep 26 with 4668 viewsStokieBlue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 18:17 - Sep 26 by wkj

Quite staggering really how some of these things have become the route of evil. I dread to think how bad all this folks may suffer if that very protest spreads the virus amongst them. It is a shame really, as I think we all feel that this year should not be the new normal, but biology doesn't listen to reason.

The state of some of those comments and those on attached threads. It's made me remember why I try and avoid Twitter.

SB

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 18:44 - Sep 26 with 4631 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Expect Paz and his mates were there.
Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 19:34 - Sep 26 with 4536 viewshampstead_blue

Oh dear......Can we start shooting yet?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 19:38 - Sep 26 with 4521 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 17:53 - Sep 26 by Ace_High1

Bit harsh. I understand your point, but a bit harsh.
Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 19:38 - Sep 26 with 4521 viewsEireannach_gorm

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 17:59 - Sep 26 by StokieBlue

They are talking rubbish as usual:

"Ayurveda is an alternative medicine system with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent. The theory and practice of Ayurveda is pseudoscientific. The Indian Medical Association characterises the practice of modern medicine by Ayurvedic practitioners as quackery."

SB

...... which doesn't matter because vitamin D cures Covid-19.
Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 19:53 - Sep 26 with 4478 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is that today? They were out in force last week too weren't they? Feckin idiots the lot of them. I haven't seen the news today, but last wek there were QAnon flags flying prominently. I dispair at how gullible people are and how they latch on to all this nonsence.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 19:55 - Sep 26 with 4468 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 19:34 - Sep 26 by hampstead_blue

Oh dear......Can we start shooting yet?

No. They're tvvats, that's all. Buy Call of Duty of you want to shoot stuff again.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:10 - Sep 26 with 4336 viewsBluesquid

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 18:34 - Sep 26 by StokieBlue

The state of some of those comments and those on attached threads. It's made me remember why I try and avoid Twitter.

SB

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:27 - Sep 26 with 4300 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Surely any old fool knows that the cut off for fighting old bill is an R of 1.2 !!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:28 - Sep 26 with 4296 viewsStokieBlue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:10 - Sep 26 by Bluesquid

He's back!

SB

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:31 - Sep 26 with 4282 viewsSpruceMoose

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:28 - Sep 26 by StokieBlue

He's back!

SB

Joy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:37 - Sep 26 with 4268 viewsm14_blue

He's back!

SB

From Trafalgar Square?
Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:42 - Sep 26 with 4250 viewsBluesquid

He's back!

SB

Nah not really, pointless on this forum now.

But just couldn't resist posting that image from June of that lovely unmasked and ungloved handshake between plod and a protester.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 21:43]
Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:44 - Sep 26 with 4243 viewsStokieBlue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:42 - Sep 26 by Bluesquid

But just couldn't resist posting that image from June of that lovely unmasked and ungloved handshake between plod and a protester.

I bet you couldn't and I'm not surprised you find it pointless, I suspect you have places to post where your nonsense isn't challenged and objected to.

As for the image, it's whatabouterry. Those two shouldn't have been shaking hands then either. I can also see at least 7 masks on the closest people, you'll struggle to find 7 masks in the entire crowd in the image I posted.

SB
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 21:45]

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 4219 viewsBluesquid

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:44 - Sep 26 by StokieBlue

I bet you couldn't and I'm not surprised you find it pointless, I suspect you have places to post where your nonsense isn't challenged and objected to.

As for the image, it's whatabouterry. Those two shouldn't have been shaking hands then either. I can also see at least 7 masks on the closest people, you'll struggle to find 7 masks in the entire crowd in the image I posted.

SB
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 21:45]

Oh give over, you big fanny.
Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:51 - Sep 26 with 4215 viewsStokieBlue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:50 - Sep 26 by Bluesquid

Oh give over, you big fanny.

Nice retort.

At least your debating has improved .

SB

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 22:13 - Sep 26 with 4178 viewsSpruceMoose

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 21:42 - Sep 26 by Bluesquid

I think it's pretty good that contrarian skidmarks are finding this forum pointless now.

You tend to get out what you put it after all.

If you find it pointless... Well.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 08:38 - Sep 27 with 3963 viewshampstead_blue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 19:55 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

No. They're tvvats, that's all. Buy Call of Duty of you want to shoot stuff again.

I'll give you 8/10 for that.
The 10/10 answer was "No, it is a waste of ammo".

They are exercising their freedom of speech which is fine. However, at what cost and to whom?

My only worry is that they will all get a dose, take it home, extrapolate from there

Their point? Utter rubbish.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 08:52 - Sep 27 with 3940 viewsHerbivore

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 08:38 - Sep 27 by hampstead_blue

I'll give you 8/10 for that.
The 10/10 answer was "No, it is a waste of ammo".

They are exercising their freedom of speech which is fine. However, at what cost and to whom?

My only worry is that they will all get a dose, take it home, extrapolate from there

Their point? Utter rubbish.

You seem less bothered by this than you do by people protesting far more worthy causes, like racism and the climate crisis for example. You've been very, very cross about BLM and XR and some of their supporters lately and yet this you characterise as simply exercising their right to free speech which is "fine". They are also breaking the law, of course, and not for any cause other than their own selfishness. Odd priorities.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square on 14:04 - Sep 27 with 3853 viewsStokieBlue

Look at the absolute state of this in Liverpool:

Is it time the police are told to start enforcing the rules with mass fines? Or do we hope that people change their behaviour even though there is no sign of that happening.

Or is it simply a lost cause because the rules weren't initially clear and now a lot of people just don't care?

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024