Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? 21:16 - Nov 24 with 2045 viewshomer_123

Does a loss Saturday seal his fate or does he get the two away games after?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:17 - Nov 24 with 1597 viewshaynes_toe1

Isn't it really hard to judge with the no-fans thing?

The last straw is typically whenever the whole ground turns during a match. Without that I'm not sure Evans really 'gets it'.

I mean, I know he doesn't actually- 5 year contract and all.
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:18 - Nov 24 with 1575 viewsRobTheMonk

Contract extension anyone?
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:19 - Nov 24 with 1566 viewshomer_123

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:17 - Nov 24 by haynes_toe1

The last straw is typically whenever the whole ground turns during a match. Without that I'm not sure Evans really 'gets it'.

Even Evans can see this season is following the same pattern though....doesn't need fans for that.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 21:22]

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:19 - Nov 24 with 1558 viewsgordon

The club desperately, desperately needs a heavy defeat on Saturday, I think, followed by another one at Oxford if necessary.
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:19 - Nov 24 with 1547 viewshomer_123

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:18 - Nov 24 by RobTheMonk

Contract extension anyone?

He's earnt it....surely?

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:19 - Nov 24 with 1537 viewspointofblue

We’re stuck with him til at least the New Year.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:20 - Nov 24 with 1531 viewshomer_123

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:19 - Nov 24 by pointofblue

You think so?

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:21 - Nov 24 with 1507 viewshomer_123

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:19 - Nov 24 by gordon

The club desperately, desperately needs a heavy defeat on Saturday, I think, followed by another one at Oxford if necessary.

Wonder if he knows he can't make it happen here?

Login to get fewer ads

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:22 - Nov 24 with 1480 viewsFtnfwest

You know it won’t be until Marcus can save a few quid. So about February I should think
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 1456 viewsBeckets

The most depressing thing is that the result and performance were so predictable. The only dispute prior to the game seemed to be whether we were going to lose 2-0 or 3-0.
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 1454 viewshomer_123

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:22 - Nov 24 by Ftnfwest

You know it won’t be until Marcus can save a few quid. So about February I should think

Come on...throw me a bone here.

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 1438 viewsstrikalite

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:19 - Nov 24 by pointofblue

Yep, and he'll just do enough after that with the odd win here and there which keeps us sort of still in it towards March, too late then, Evans all over, clueless, reacts far too late..
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:24 - Nov 24 with 1407 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:17 - Nov 24 by haynes_toe1

It doesn't take a lot of imagination to think what the crowd reaction would have been to losing 3-0 at home without really threatening to score and so obviously sliding down the table.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:25 - Nov 24 with 1400 viewspointofblue

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:20 - Nov 24 by homer_123

You think so?

Yeah, we’ll keep getting enough points against the lesser sides to keep around the play offs until it’s too late - very much like last season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:25 - Nov 24 with 1390 viewsFtnfwest

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:23 - Nov 24 by homer_123

Come on...throw me a bone here.

Well there’s always the next round of the cups to look f.....oh sod
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:25 - Nov 24 with 1390 viewsHerbivore

Unless we're in danger of going down I think Evans will give him the season, depressingly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:27 - Nov 24 with 1336 viewshomer_123

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:25 - Nov 24 by Ftnfwest

Well there’s always the next round of the cups to look f.....oh sod

You are not helping

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:28 - Nov 24 with 1306 viewswkj

FOr the majority of the fans maybe, but Evans probably has many other ideas about it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:29 - Nov 24 with 1287 viewshomer_123

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:25 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

Unless we're in danger of going down I think Evans will give him the season, depressingly.

Hmm...Next three games could easily yield no points though.

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:30 - Nov 24 with 1259 viewsmrshallisfit

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:25 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

If he goes Evan's has to look for another manager. Too much like hassle. He'd get that wrong too.
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:30 - Nov 24 with 1249 viewsitfcjoe

I wonder what another performance and heavy defeat would do

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:31 - Nov 24 with 1236 viewshaynes_toe1

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:19 - Nov 24 by homer_123

Even Evans can see this season is following the same pattern though....doesn't need fans for that.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 21:22]

The five year contract is hard to forget and has to be included for context.

I would personally have got rid 5 times over. I've not watched much this season - tonight included. Marcus may be looking at it as simply as 'still in playoffs, might do enough by scraping wins against all the bad sides'.

I don't know. Without fans it just feels so much less likely that Evans makes a decision. He's hardly been great at it in the past even with fan pressure.
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:31 - Nov 24 with 1235 viewsTheSelkirk

Sadly, I am inclined to agree.
So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:31 - Nov 24 with 1234 viewshomer_123

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:25 - Nov 24 by pointofblue

Yeah, we’ll keep getting enough points against the lesser sides to keep around the play offs until it’s too late - very much like last season.

No points from the next three might just shift things?

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:32 - Nov 24 with 1213 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So....surely he can't have that many more chances? on 21:23 - Nov 24 by Beckets

The most depressing thing is that the result and performance were so predictable. The only dispute prior to the game seemed to be whether we were going to lose 2-0 or 3-0.

To be fair, when I saw Norwood and Bennetts starting I did consider changing my 0-3 prediction to 1-4. Glad I didn't. First correct prediction and first correct first goal scorer have propelled me up the prediction league.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024