Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well 20:17 - Dec 14 with 2774 viewsSteve_M

Rates well up, 200 cases per 100,000 now (3rd graphic on the tweet):

Tier 2 is useless from a covid perspective, pretty good from a footballing one.

That;s a lot higher than Camden, although the steady increase across London isn't good there:

*Insert your own Marcus Evans has only just realised joke here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 20:39 - Dec 14 with 2629 viewsSitfcB

Surely that would’ve been announced today with the other if we were?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 20:42 - Dec 14 with 2625 viewsStokieBlue

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 20:39 - Dec 14 by SitfcB

Surely that would’ve been announced today with the other if we were?

London was an emergency announcement.

All other areas are being analysed and announcement on Wednesday I believe.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:05 - Dec 14 with 2506 viewsbluelagos

Ipswich is having very different rates to rural Suffolk. Which given they typically put a whole county in/out is another factor. Although Essex is being split again, so maybe they could split Ipswich away from rest of Suffolk?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:07 - Dec 14 with 2487 viewsKieran_Knows

Balls

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:18 - Dec 14 with 2438 viewssolemio

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 20:42 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

London was an emergency announcement.

All other areas are being analysed and announcement on Wednesday I believe.

SB

Areas of Hertfordshire announced today. And Essex as already stated.
I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:24 - Dec 14 with 2406 viewsEly_Blue

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:05 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

Ipswich is having very different rates to rural Suffolk. Which given they typically put a whole county in/out is another factor. Although Essex is being split again, so maybe they could split Ipswich away from rest of Suffolk?

I doubt it as they never split east Cambridgeshire and south Cambridgeshire away from Cambridge last time around despite huge variations

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:24 - Dec 14 with 2404 viewsbluelagos

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:18 - Dec 14 by solemio

Parts of. Seems like Tendring is staying T2. Colchester seems to have been missed out of all reports I've read.

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:27 - Dec 14 with 2391 viewsStokieBlue

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:18 - Dec 14 by solemio

Both of those places are essentially part of London or the immediate commuter belt aren't they? It wasn't any higher than Chelmsford in Essex was it?

They had always scheduled analysis and announcement for Wednesday - everyone will know in a couple of days. Seems likely that some northern areas will be pushing for tier 2 down from tier 3.

SB
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 21:29]

Login to get fewer ads

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:33 - Dec 14 with 2332 viewsbluelagos

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:27 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

Both of those places are essentially part of London or the immediate commuter belt aren't they? It wasn't any higher than Chelmsford in Essex was it?

They had always scheduled analysis and announcement for Wednesday - everyone will know in a couple of days. Seems likely that some northern areas will be pushing for tier 2 down from tier 3.

SB
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 21:29]

Braintree included which is rural. Borders Chelmsford and extends to Suffolk border to the north.

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:45 - Dec 14 with 2266 viewsStokieBlue

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:33 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

Braintree included which is rural. Borders Chelmsford and extends to Suffolk border to the north.

Fair enough, I'd not looked at the entire list.

I still wouldn't take it to mean that Ipswich definitely won't be tier 3 - they will still make more announcements on Wednesday.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/tier-announcement-when-next-review-date-areas-will-c

Today's announcement was taken forward for some areas because it had gotten really bad.

SB

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:55 - Dec 14 with 2190 viewsitfcjoe

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:24 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

Parts of. Seems like Tendring is staying T2. Colchester seems to have been missed out of all reports I've read.

"All areas of Essex except Colchester, Uttlesford and Tendring will go into Tier 3 from Wednesday"

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/essex-tier-3-parts-county-4797155

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:56 - Dec 14 with 2175 viewsbluelagos

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:45 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

I still wouldn't take it to mean that Ipswich definitely won't be tier 3 - they will still make more announcements on Wednesday.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/tier-announcement-when-next-review-date-areas-will-c

Today's announcement was taken forward for some areas because it had gotten really bad.

SB

I haven't a clue which way its going. Time will tell.

Sooner they get these vaccines rolled out the better, then we can get on with some steps to normality.

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 22:03 - Dec 14 with 2150 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My Essex borough Havering sitting in 5th. Up from 83rd a few weeks back.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 07:15 - Dec 15 with 1860 viewsAce_High1

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 22:03 - Dec 14 by The_Romford_Blue

My Essex borough Havering sitting in 5th. Up from 83rd a few weeks back.

Playoff form Romers?
I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 08:17 - Dec 15 with 1786 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:05 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

I think you will find that this rule only applies to Slough!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 08:20 - Dec 15 with 1776 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:45 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

SB

"Gotten".....go stand in the corner and have a little think Stokie!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 09:06 - Dec 15 with 1669 viewsPinewoodblue

Depends how clever they want to be, the current rate in Rushmere is much higher than Ipswich as a whole.

All we can do is wait and see.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 09:19 - Dec 15 with 1634 viewsitfcjoe

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 09:06 - Dec 15 by Pinewoodblue

Depends how clever they want to be, the current rate in Rushmere is much higher than Ipswich as a whole.

Must be because so many people in Rushmere work at the hospital where they are in contact with ill people and tested regularly

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 09:21 - Dec 15 with 1619 viewsSteve_M

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 09:06 - Dec 15 by Pinewoodblue

I'm not sure a local border along Colchester Road, Sidegate Lane West and Humber Doucy Lane is going to work though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 11:29 - Dec 15 with 1489 viewsRyorry

The way we're playing atm, 'tier 4' looks more likely than 'tier 2'

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 11:34 - Dec 15 with 1470 viewsDyland

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 11:29 - Dec 15 by Ryorry

The way we're playing atm, 'tier 4' looks more likely than 'tier 2'

I'd take out of the ground if we were having some shots :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 13:46 - Dec 15 with 1336 viewsbracknell_blue

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 21:33 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

Just been to visit my 91 year old mum in her care home - first time since March. Apparently, Braintree is T3 because of a massive spike in cases in Halstead. Halstead is a dump (and always had the potential to be a nice place but never managed it). I lived there until I was 2 so I know what I'm talking about . Seriously, though, it shows how local outbreaks can blight a much larger area.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 14:13 - Dec 15 with 1291 viewsdocklandsblue

I suspect Ipswich is heading for Tier 3* as well on 09:19 - Dec 15 by itfcjoe

Must be because so many people in Rushmere work at the hospital where they are in contact with ill people and tested regularly

I think it might be as stupid as them counting the people who are actually *in* the hospital with it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024