Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division 13:12 - Dec 15 with 2076 viewsStokieBlue

Just heard that on the D3D4 podcast whilst they were essentially saying how utterly rubbish we are and how it's bizarre Lambert has a job.

Everyone can see it except ME.

Honestly. 4th least touches in the opposition box in division 3. One of the teams with less than us, Accrington, have games in hand as well I believe.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:15 - Dec 15 with 2051 viewsElderGrizzly

Not a surprise when you look at this

Even against Shrewsbury we were woeful

I do wonder what the stats are for touches/passes in our own half. We must be top
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 13:16]
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:19 - Dec 15 with 2021 viewsLankHenners

Evans is either genuinely clueless and has been successfully hoodwinked by Lambert about the injury problem (having already been hoodwinked into giving him the 5 year deal) or is just crossing his fingers really hard and hoping it suddenly falls into place once some players are back, because he doesn't want to pay up to get rid.

If it's the former then it really is only him. Remember the end of last season when every journo covering a league 1 team gave out 'awards' for best team, best manager, overachiever, underachiever etc. and almost every single one said Lambert had been the biggest underachiever and expressed disbelief that he'd been given such a big contract extension. The ones that didn't gave the caveat that they didn't pick Lambert because it would be too obvious.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:26 - Dec 15 with 1994 viewsKieran_Knows

These are the days.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:31 - Dec 15 with 1964 viewshomer_123

Well.......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:34 - Dec 15 with 1950 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Laughable isn't it.

To me we should be playing 442 with proper width until we have our more creative players back. Tonight should be:

Dai
Chambers McG Woolf Ward
Bennetts Dozzell Huws Dobra
Jackson Hawkins
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 13:35]
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:48 - Dec 15 with 1892 viewsPilgrimblue

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:34 - Dec 15 by PrideOfTheEast

Laughable isn't it.

To me we should be playing 442 with proper width until we have our more creative players back. Tonight should be:

Dai
Chambers McG Woolf Ward
Jackson Hawkins

I'd go with that but PL needs to get team to get on front foot with wide men well fed and plenty of crosses for the TWO strikers.
I've been disappointed with Ward as too often he passes back. He therefore needs to link up with wide man (whoever that is) and to keep Hawkins busy in the box not in the centre circle. That will help the central mids to pick up loose balls.
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:54 - Dec 15 with 1873 viewsDarth_Koont

Seems about right. Our 433 looks like a narrow and unambitious 451 95% of the time.

Pronouns: He/Him

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:35 - Dec 15 with 1816 viewsMetal_Hacker

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:15 - Dec 15 by ElderGrizzly

Not a surprise when you look at this

Even against Shrewsbury we were woeful

I do wonder what the stats are for touches/passes in our own half. We must be top
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 13:16]

Jeeez.......that is bloody scary

I knew we were pi55 poor but this visual magnifies it even more

He's gotta go ffs

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:45 - Dec 15 with 1777 viewsjeera

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:35 - Dec 15 by Metal_Hacker

Jeeez.......that is bloody scary

I knew we were pi55 poor but this visual magnifies it even more

He's gotta go ffs

Looking at that it reads as though we're deliberating avoiding the opposition's box.

Someone should really try to get copies of those over to Evans.

Do they not look at these type of performance references?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:48 - Dec 15 with 1762 viewsDubtractor

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:45 - Dec 15 by jeera

Looking at that it reads as though we're deliberating avoiding the opposition's box.

Evans has unique access to data that we don't, which convinces him we are on the right track.

The mind boggles tbh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:53 - Dec 15 with 1744 viewsMetal_Hacker

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:48 - Dec 15 by Dubtractor

Evans has unique access to data that we don't, which convinces him we are on the right track.

The mind boggles tbh.

I’d love to be watching the football both ME and PL are watching because it sounds amazing

Better than the crap I’ve been witnessing anyway

Poll: If it were one or the other

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:55 - Dec 15 with 1729 viewsBeckets

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:45 - Dec 15 by jeera

I can only imagine that Evans is colour blind.
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:57 - Dec 15 with 1721 viewscatch74

Sounds like my school life.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 16:04 - Dec 15 with 1650 viewsBouncebackIpswich

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 13:34 - Dec 15 by PrideOfTheEast

Laughable isn't it.

Dai
Chambers McG Woolf Ward
Jackson Hawkins

So clear and obvious isnt it. If you are lacking creativity in the middle, go more direct and get crosses into a big man with pace and width.
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 16:29 - Dec 15 with 1604 viewsEireannach_gorm

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 16:04 - Dec 15 by BouncebackIpswich

So clear and obvious isnt it. If you are lacking creativity in the middle, go more direct and get crosses into a big man with pace and width.

Which means we will be playing Sears on his own up front on one leg.
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 16:49 - Dec 15 with 1547 viewsPortman_Pie

Laughable isn't it.

Dai
Chambers McG Woolf Ward
Jackson Hawkins

I'd agree on that team - but there's no chance that Best Mate Judge wont make the team - even if he has to play hin at CB.
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 16:51 - Dec 15 with 1544 viewsElderGrizzly

4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 14:55 - Dec 15 by Beckets

I can only imagine that Evans is colour blind.

Or Lambert has convinced Evans we are attacking to the left
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 18:31 - Dec 15 with 1429 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

iD imagine we have the most touches in our own half. 👍

Does PL know the object of the game is to get the ball in the net? And the season runs from August to May! Not August to October get a contract and act like you have never played the game before.
4th least touches in the opposition box in the division on 19:04 - Dec 15 with 1390 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This is a stat that feels like it got worse as the season progressed.

I would imagine that if you take the last 10-12 games instead of the whole season, that stat would have us rock bottom.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024