Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... 23:40 - Dec 23 with 4151 viewsmonytowbray

But also...

LOL.

Also, some troll farm accounts accidentally outing themselves in the replies by saying we need to defund C4 as well as the Beeb.

No one’s following this lot anymore, right? Trump? Boris? Farage? They are in the peak of their lies coming unstuck, their supporters are hiding under rocks and the nonsense they spout gets more farfetched.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 00:33 - Dec 24 with 2368 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump is busy pardoning all of his accomplices unfortunately.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 00:59 - Dec 24 with 2355 viewsIllinoisblue

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 00:33 - Dec 24 by SpruceMoose

The party of law and order no less. Lol. Oh for a Romanian style ending to his reign.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 01:05 - Dec 24 with 2338 viewspointofblue

Maybe the bit about trust and being genuine touched a nerve.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 03:02 - Dec 24 with 2282 viewsrapier

I am not....
WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:09 - Dec 24 with 2210 views26_Paz

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 00:59 - Dec 24 by Illinoisblue

The party of law and order no less. Lol. Oh for a Romanian style ending to his reign.

Seriously? Wow.

The Paz Man

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:14 - Dec 24 with 2206 viewsSpruceMoose

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:09 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

Seriously? Wow.

You're a very confused individual aren't you?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:31 - Dec 24 with 2192 views26_Paz

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:14 - Dec 24 by SpruceMoose

You're a very confused individual aren't you?

I just prefer democracy to coups mate.
However much you don’t like trump a hasty show trial and death by firing squad would be seen by the majority as pretty extreme.

The Paz Man

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:34 - Dec 24 with 2192 viewsSpruceMoose

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:31 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

However much you don’t like trump a hasty show trial and death by firing squad would be seen by the majority as pretty extreme.

Oh Paz.

I almost feel sorry for you. You say that with a straight face while idolising the man who would ignore the democratic result of the election if he could and who has spent the last few days over riding justice in order to absolve his criminals of their crimes.

You're so very, very confused aren't you?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 6:37]

Login to get fewer ads

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:37 - Dec 24 with 2184 views26_Paz

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:34 - Dec 24 by SpruceMoose

Oh Paz.

I almost feel sorry for you. You say that with a straight face while idolising the man who would ignore the democratic result of the election if he could and who has spent the last few days over riding justice in order to absolve his criminals of their crimes.

You're so very, very confused aren't you?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 6:37]

That’s the point of a democracy though, isn’t it? He can’t
Just as you can’t have him shot no matter how much you might like to
It’s how the system works

The Paz Man

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:38 - Dec 24 with 2184 viewsSpruceMoose

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:37 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

So very confused.

You're cheering on the wrong guy Paz. You're cheering on the guy who wants to ignore democracy. You're on the wrong side.

Obviously as a massively racist bully I get that he's your kind of guy but still...

Oof.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 6:40]

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:43 - Dec 24 with 2179 views26_Paz

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:38 - Dec 24 by SpruceMoose

So very confused.

You're cheering on the wrong guy Paz. You're cheering on the guy who wants to ignore democracy. You're on the wrong side.

Obviously as a massively racist bully I get that he's your kind of guy but still...

Oof.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 6:40]

It doesn’t matter what side he’s on, shooting him isn’t the answer. You’ve beaten him at the ballot box, in a western democracy that suffices.
Anyway, I can’t do this now. Got a few hours work to do before I can get p1ssed. Arguing with you is only delaying my drinking time! Have a good Christmas mate.

The Paz Man

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:51 - Dec 24 with 2175 viewsSpruceMoose

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:43 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

It doesn’t matter what side he’s on, shooting him isn’t the answer. You’ve beaten him at the ballot box, in a western democracy that suffices.
Anyway, I can’t do this now. Got a few hours work to do before I can get p1ssed. Arguing with you is only delaying my drinking time! Have a good Christmas mate.

Oh Paz.

You can't claim to be all about loving democracy while cheerleading for the guy trying to overrule it anymore than you can claim to not be a racist by excusing racist jokes.

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 07:05 - Dec 24 with 2163 viewsBlueBadger

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:31 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

What is it about the openly racist and corrupt, alleged sex offender and traitor to his country Donald Trump that appeals to you and, coincidentally, a lot of neo-nazis?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 14:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 07:12 - Dec 24 with 2150 viewsBlueBadger

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:09 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

Seriously? Wow.

But I heard you liked it 'Romanian style'...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 07:14 - Dec 24 with 2147 viewsBlueBadger

Drinking before 7? Seek help lad.

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 07:44 - Dec 24 with 2081 viewsWD19

It’s a complicated topic and a lot will depend on how they choose to play it.

On the one hand the issue of deepfakes needs to be understood and addressed. If it is used towards that goal then it could be a very useful public service. Imagine a future world where TWTD posters can make videos of Callis advertising sausages just for a laugh and slap them all over social media.

On the other hand, using someone else image without their consent comes with a degree of responsibility. I can see the temptation for the C4 team to make political statements or chase cheap laughs being too much to resist.
WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 08:14 - Dec 24 with 2027 views26_Paz

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 07:14 - Dec 24 by BlueBadger

Drinking before 7? Seek help lad.

Not yet mate, once I’ve got my work done though will be getting on it

The Paz Man

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 08:18 - Dec 24 with 2003 viewsKropotkin123

As if he was seriously saying go and shoot Trump. Are you okay?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 08:51 - Dec 24 with 1940 views26_Paz

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 08:18 - Dec 24 by Kropotkin123

As if he was seriously saying go and shoot Trump. Are you okay?

That’s exactly what he was saying.
He was longing for a ‘Romanian style ending’. If you’re not aware of what happened to the Ceausescus I suggest you google it.

The Paz Man

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:03 - Dec 24 with 1914 viewsDyland

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 06:37 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

"That’s the point of a democracy though, isn’t it? He can’t."

He literally is. He's pardoning his cronies and enablers who are facing or would be facing criminal investigations. You know, for acting illegally and undemocratically.

Where on earth are you getting your information?

P.S. Succinctly put here -
Trump pardons: they aren’t even subtle anymore by NthQldITFC 24 Dec 2020 9:01
I think the whole concept of unconditional Presidential pardons is obscene, no matter who the President is. It makes a mockery out of the concept of justice, and seriously undermines the ever more fragile illusion of democracy.

The idea of Presidential pardons in the US was, I think, intended for mainly historical "crimes" that in hindsight were harsh, or where laws have changed, or simple forgiveness.

What is happening in the US is undemocratic in the extreme.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 9:06]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:11 - Dec 24 with 1880 viewsKropotkin123

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 08:51 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

That’s exactly what he was saying.
He was longing for a ‘Romanian style ending’. If you’re not aware of what happened to the Ceausescus I suggest you google it.

I'm saying you are taking their comments literally and they are clearly not suggesting that.

I don't need educating on recent European history. I'm aware of it.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 9:22]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:23 - Dec 24 with 1836 viewsMonkeyAlan

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 00:33 - Dec 24 by SpruceMoose

Trump has used the pardon card less than any other president in history, apart from George HW Bush. So less of his 'accomplices' as you put it have been pardoned than other presidents mates and accomplices.
WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:28 - Dec 24 with 1815 viewsStokieBlue

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:23 - Dec 24 by MonkeyAlan

Trump has used the pardon card less than any other president in history, apart from George HW Bush. So less of his 'accomplices' as you put it have been pardoned than other presidents mates and accomplices.

A few things need to be considered here:

- He's only served 1 term.

- He's still got 27 days left to issue more.

- He's been using them to pardon his cronies whereas presidents mostly use them to overturn some injustices.

- He's still likely the pardon his kids and other self-serving pardons.

- He's pardoned the Blackwater contractors and been criticised by the UN for it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:46 - Dec 24 with 1773 views26_Paz

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:28 - Dec 24 by StokieBlue

A few things need to be considered here:

- He's only served 1 term.

- He's still got 27 days left to issue more.

- He's been using them to pardon his cronies whereas presidents mostly use them to overturn some injustices.

- He's still likely the pardon his kids and other self-serving pardons.

- He's pardoned the Blackwater contractors and been criticised by the UN for it.

SB

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Bar
Much like Obama and pretty much every president before him did

The Paz Man

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:50 - Dec 24 with 1764 viewsKropotkin123

WE NEED TO END CANCEL CULTURE AND BEING OFFENDED... on 09:46 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Bar
Much like Obama and pretty much every president before him did

Please highlight how Obama's pardon's meet this clause - "He's been using them to pardon his cronies whereas presidents mostly use them to overturn some injustices."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024