Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow 10:08 - Jan 22 with 2896 viewshomer_123

In addition to Hawkins being out.

You can't make this up.

My money is on Judge starting as the lone front player.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:16 - Jan 22 with 2435 viewsmarchy

Don't forget Drinan. My money's on a disjointed first 10 minutes, settles in and starts to look a threat for the next 20, crocked on 30.
Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:17 - Jan 22 with 2432 viewsArnieM

What the hell is wrong with those two now ??

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:20 - Jan 22 with 2402 viewspositivity

constantly desperately rushing players back is kicking us in the teeth here. i like drinan , but he's never shown he suits the one up-front formation.

lambert needs to swallow his pride and give him some help

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:20 - Jan 22 with 2401 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

🤦🏼‍♂️🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽
Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:22 - Jan 22 with 2387 viewsHerbivore

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:17 - Jan 22 by ArnieM

What the hell is wrong with those two now ??

We keep rushing Norwood back from his hamstring troubles. Jackson, having been fit pretty much all the time for 2 years, now seems to have been struck with the Ipswich curse of never really being fit.

I do wonder about our rehab. Both KVY and Nydam have been out for 18 months plus now, which is a crazy length of time. Norwood has played a handful of times in the last year. I find it hard to believe it's all down to bad luck.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:24 - Jan 22 with 2383 viewsBlueForYou

Need to get rid of both of them. Sorry but we need proper strikers & a manager who knows how to use them. This is ridiculous as we havent had a game recently! What a mess.
Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:25 - Jan 22 with 2373 viewsStokieBlue

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:24 - Jan 22 by BlueForYou

Need to get rid of both of them. Sorry but we need proper strikers & a manager who knows how to use them. This is ridiculous as we havent had a game recently! What a mess.

How is Jackson not a proper striker? He clearly can score if played in the correct way. He will leave and probably do very well because PL has totally misused him. I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave either.

To be fair, Norwood is also effective when played in the correct way.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:26 - Jan 22 with 2358 viewsPortman_Pie

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:20 - Jan 22 by positivity

constantly desperately rushing players back is kicking us in the teeth here. i like drinan , but he's never shown he suits the one up-front formation.

lambert needs to swallow his pride and give him some help

Which of the strikers out of:

Jackson
Drinnan
Sears
Bennetts
Hawkins

do suit the 1 up top.....???

Answer - none of them - the only one close is Norwood. Thats why Shambert persists in playing it - moron.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:29 - Jan 22 with 2339 viewsKeno

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:26 - Jan 22 by Portman_Pie

Which of the strikers out of:

Jackson
Drinnan
Sears
Bennetts
Hawkins

do suit the 1 up top.....???

Answer - none of them - the only one close is Norwood. Thats why Shambert persists in playing it - moron.

and to be fair Norwood plays better with a partner along side such as Jackson

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:30 - Jan 22 with 2332 viewsHerbivore

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:24 - Jan 22 by BlueForYou

We played 6 days ago?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:31 - Jan 22 with 2327 viewsBobbychase

All the talk of the fully fit squad

Going into a crunch game with Sears and a striker who has never scored as our attacking options.

Splendid

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:41 - Jan 22 with 2287 viewsBlueForYou

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:30 - Jan 22 by Herbivore

We played 6 days ago?

Prior to the last two games we didnt play for over 20 days. In the recent games Jackson only played one & Norwood one & a half.
Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:43 - Jan 22 with 2278 viewsHerbivore

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:41 - Jan 22 by BlueForYou

Prior to the last two games we didnt play for over 20 days. In the recent games Jackson only played one & Norwood one & a half.

I would say that a game 6 days ago constitutes having played recently.

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:43 - Jan 22 with 2280 viewsDanTheMan

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:31 - Jan 22 by Bobbychase

All the talk of the fully fit squad

Going into a crunch game with Sears and a striker who has never scored as our attacking options.

Splendid

And another nice excuse for Lambert.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:45 - Jan 22 with 2253 viewsBlueForYou

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:43 - Jan 22 by Herbivore

I would say that a game 6 days ago constitutes having played recently.

You know very well what I mean!
Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:47 - Jan 22 with 2230 viewsAce_High1

Mutual termination.
Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:11 - Jan 22 with 2178 viewsHerbivore

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:45 - Jan 22 by BlueForYou

You know very well what I mean!

Not really. We played 6 days ago and Norwood came off feeling his hamstring and Jackson wasn't in the match dY squad. I'm not sure how that tallies with us not having played any games recently.

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:30 - Jan 22 with 2129 viewsMrTown

Norwood just struggling with fatigue. Can't rush him back.

Go with Drinan for 70+ (did well at Burton), and assess from there.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:32 - Jan 22 with 2118 viewshomer_123

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:30 - Jan 22 by MrTown

Norwood just struggling with fatigue. Can't rush him back.

Go with Drinan for 70+ (did well at Burton), and assess from there.

'Go with Drinan for 70+ (did well at Burton), and assess from there.'

Yep, agreed.

That's why Judge will start in that position.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:35 - Jan 22 with 2102 viewsMrTown

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:32 - Jan 22 by homer_123

'Go with Drinan for 70+ (did well at Burton), and assess from there.'

Yep, agreed.

That's why Judge will start in that position.

He won't do that.

He likes Drinan, he'll play Judge off him in the 10.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:42 - Jan 22 with 2067 viewsWallingford_Boy

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:25 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

How is Jackson not a proper striker? He clearly can score if played in the correct way. He will leave and probably do very well because PL has totally misused him. I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave either.

To be fair, Norwood is also effective when played in the correct way.

SB

Jackson's career goals/games ratio -

Tamworth 1 in 4.5
Wrexham 1 in 9
Grimsby 1 in 20
Accrington 1 in 3
Ipswich 1 in 5.5

GOAL MACHINE he is not

RIP Sir Bobby

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:42 - Jan 22 with 2069 viewsArnieM

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 10:22 - Jan 22 by Herbivore

We keep rushing Norwood back from his hamstring troubles. Jackson, having been fit pretty much all the time for 2 years, now seems to have been struck with the Ipswich curse of never really being fit.

I do wonder about our rehab. Both KVY and Nydam have been out for 18 months plus now, which is a crazy length of time. Norwood has played a handful of times in the last year. I find it hard to believe it's all down to bad luck.

I’d take it back a stage and suggest it’s the strength and conditioning of these elite athletes that’s al cause for concern and this never ending conveyor belt of injuries at this Club. The rehabilitation may also be suspect, but injuries in the first instance ( and on the frequency , type and duration we keep on getting ) are primarily due to inappropriate training methods I would suggest.

My fear is this once again potentially boils down to underfunding by Evans.

Hamstring injuries take 9n average 3 months to rehab, but are poor injuries for re injury due to their two joint mechanisms. But yes, Town did rush him back. They were desperate. We seem t9 be fire fighting all the time. There’s no long strategy and systems in place is there. What a mess this Club is in now.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:45 - Jan 22 with 2051 viewschrismakin

Jackson's suffering from the good old being dropped and now Injured curse

Wouldn't blame him tbh. Shouldn't have been dropped on sat especially from the 18

He all end up at Peterborough after sat I reckon

Norwood keeps being rushed back.

Itfc dont seem to know how to manage player Injuries it's just a fact

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 13:12 - Jan 22 with 1915 viewsCoco

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:45 - Jan 22 by chrismakin

Jackson's suffering from the good old being dropped and now Injured curse

Wouldn't blame him tbh. Shouldn't have been dropped on sat especially from the 18

He all end up at Peterborough after sat I reckon

Norwood keeps being rushed back.

Itfc dont seem to know how to manage player Injuries it's just a fact

Rushed back? not sure about that. He's just a bit of a pub player.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 13:16 - Jan 22 with 1906 viewsNthQldITFC

Norwood and Jackson also doubts for tomorrow on 11:42 - Jan 22 by Wallingford_Boy

Jackson's career goals/games ratio -

Tamworth 1 in 4.5
Wrexham 1 in 9
Grimsby 1 in 20
Accrington 1 in 3
Ipswich 1 in 5.5

GOAL MACHINE he is not

And yet looking at those stats you would think that had he been used more sensibly here he might be 1 in 4.5 or better, and you could then argue that he is actually improving as a goalscorer the high up the pyramid he gets.

Perhaps telling him to spend 90 minutes checking that the white line down the side of the pitch is still there, or alternatively to stay in the middle as far away from any other blue shirts as possible has not helped him overly?

He might not be the best striker we've ever had, but used in the right way I think he could give us decent service. The way he has been used seems perverse to me, but that's not an uncommon judgment when it comes to ITFC at the moment.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024