Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing 19:02 - Feb 11 with 1641 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:07 - Feb 11 with 1576 viewsBlueBadger

I fear you're crediting a man who's tenure has been pretty disastrous from the word go with far, far, FAR too much savvy here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:13 - Feb 11 with 1547 viewsJ2BLUE

Why do people think a man who took a club to court to get as much money as possible is going to resign when there are strong local media rumours he's closed to being pushed? Would you quit a club you had no genuine feelings for if you could wait it out another couple of months maximum for a massive pay off?

Evans made a huge mistake and now he's refusing to own it. He deserves no credit.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:16 - Feb 11 with 1521 viewsKeaneish

...meanwhile Cook The Cowleys remain open to offers.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] Ă‚ÂŁ2.65 Million and Waiting?

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:21 - Feb 11 with 1495 viewsTractorWood

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:13 - Feb 11 by J2BLUE

Why do people think a man who took a club to court to get as much money as possible is going to resign when there are strong local media rumours he's closed to being pushed? Would you quit a club you had no genuine feelings for if you could wait it out another couple of months maximum for a massive pay off?

Evans made a huge mistake and now he's refusing to own it. He deserves no credit.

He's going nowhere. Lambert has the easiest gig in English football and the softest/least interested owner.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:21 - Feb 11 with 1485 viewsCoco

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:16 - Feb 11 by Keaneish

and the rot in the club gets a little deeper.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:30 - Feb 11 with 1421 viewsMrTown

You’re over complicating it. Just doesn’t want to pay him up.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:34 - Feb 11 with 1411 viewsFixed_It

You just know that when Evans eventually decides to act there will be no-one decent available.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 19:36 - Feb 11 with 1400 viewsChrisd

If this is playing hardball, PL is giving it the two fingers. The way he is behaving and representing our club is terrible, but he keeps declining his duties and doing the bare minimum while escaping any ramifications. I can see PL doing less and less as the weeks pass, he clearly doesn’t want to be here, but as long as he does the minimum of his duties he still gets paid. It’s an embarrassing situation. PL isn’t budging and ME won’t pay him off, it’s a real Mexican stand off, but whose it benefitting? Certainly not the club. We’re becoming the laughing stock of the EFL and neither our owner or manager are bothered or even care.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 19:43]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 20:28 - Feb 11 with 1230 viewsmr_bean

The trouble is, while football is being played behind closed doors, it plays right into Lambert's hands. In these circumstances it's much, much easier for him to just drift along and go through the motions. Add to that the fact that Evans seems indifferent to his avoidance of the local media, and it becomes clear that Lambert's life is nowhere near as difficult as it ought to be right now.

If matches were being played at Portman Road in front of crowds, Lambert would *really* be feeling the heat.
In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 20:31 - Feb 11 with 1218 viewshave_a_word_with_him

hardball with what leverage exactly? he gave lambert a stupidly lengthy contract and the guy is sitting on it, he clearly doesn't care any more and is waiting to be paid off because he can
In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 20:42 - Feb 11 with 1146 viewsWD19

If Evans was playing this game he would not have banned Phil......and he would be forcing Lambert to do the press......lots of press.....with Phil in the front row.

He is not, because he is not.
In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 20:52 - Feb 11 with 1094 viewsBloomBlue

You would think one of those has a chance of getting the Mangers job at little Bournemouth
In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 22:11 - Feb 11 with 882 viewsBlueBadger

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 20:52 - Feb 11 by BloomBlue

You would think one of those has a chance of getting the Mangers job at little Bournemouth

Woah, woah, woah. Show some respect, it's PLUCKY Little Bournemouth.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 23:18 - Feb 11 with 786 viewsmrshallisfit

How can you admire anything that turdburgler has ever done for the club?
In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 10:44 - Feb 12 with 539 viewsBlueBadger

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 23:18 - Feb 11 by mrshallisfit

How can you admire anything that turdburgler has ever done for the club?

OP was drunk and full of the Lambert love on Saturday afternoon, so anything is possible, I guess.

In some ways I admire what Marcus is doing on 10:47 - Feb 12 with 524 viewsPique

Evans is playing hardball with Lambert?! Hardball?!!?

Thank you, I needed a good laugh this morning!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024