Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. 11:50 - May 28 with 3771 viewsBlueBadger

I was going to start a music thread about it, but I'm going to let you do it yourself.

[Post edited 28 May 2021 13:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:01 - May 28 with 2167 viewsStuartBrett8

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:03 - May 28 with 2140 viewsWallingford_Boy

Thanks for that 12thy..

RIP Sir Bobby

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:07 - May 28 with 2133 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:03 - May 28 by Wallingford_Boy

Thanks for that 12thy..

You were much funnier when you were a sex pest rather than a sub-[redacted] edgelord, Wallers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:08 - May 28 with 2118 viewsWallingford_Boy

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:07 - May 28 by BlueBadger

You were much funnier when you were a sex pest rather than a sub-[redacted] edgelord, Wallers.

Ha you remember those days! I still am that man, just slim pickings on here these days..

No offence with the 12thy remark x

RIP Sir Bobby

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:17 - May 28 with 2092 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:08 - May 28 by Wallingford_Boy

Ha you remember those days! I still am that man, just slim pickings on here these days..

No offence with the 12thy remark x

Yeah, but when you get to our age it's just creepy rather than mildly endearing. I think you have to et to Facters' age before it starts getting non-threatening again.

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:21 - May 28 with 2066 viewsWallingford_Boy

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:17 - May 28 by BlueBadger

Yeah, but when you get to our age it's just creepy rather than mildly endearing. I think you have to et to Facters' age before it starts getting non-threatening again.

Ahh but I still have my boy-ish good looks and winning smile, so can still JUST about get away with it.

Its a fine line though, granted.

RIP Sir Bobby

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:24 - May 28 with 2053 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:09 - May 28 with 1960 viewsNthQldITFC

Any chance you could use a larger font? I can't see what you have written.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:13 - May 28 with 1941 viewsmrshallisfit

Pull the other one. It was the 7th May - not today.
Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:18 - May 28 with 1921 viewsWeWereZombies

I notice that the video in the OP is not working - difficulty concentrating for some reason?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:22 - May 28 with 1905 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Come again?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:24 - May 28 with 1888 viewsFixed_It

Get a grip!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:26 - May 28 with 1876 viewsfooters

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:28 - May 28 with 1868 viewsEwan_Oozami

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:43 - May 28 with 1831 viewspimballwizard

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:44 - May 28 with 1815 viewshoppy

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:46 - May 28 with 1794 viewstazdac

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:48 - May 28 with 1784 viewshoppy

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:56 - May 28 with 1757 viewshoppy

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 14:03 - May 28 with 1735 viewsKeno

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 13:56 - May 28 by hoppy

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 14:05 - May 28 with 1724 viewsKeno

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 14:03 - May 28 by Keno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 14:15 - May 28 with 1690 viewsITFC_Forever

Apparently today is International Masturbation Day. on 12:24 - May 28 by hoppy

That was going to be my suggestion!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:28 - May 28 with 1668 viewsFixed_It

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:31 - May 28 with 1638 viewshoppy

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:28 - May 28 by Fixed_It

Bit premature?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:32 - May 28 with 1629 viewshoppy

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:31 - May 28 by hoppy

Bit premature?

Sorry... too soon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024