Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? 10:33 - Jul 2 with 1512 viewsunbelievablue

I find myself living semi-locally and at a loose end, so quite fancy it.

£10.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 10:37 - Jul 2 with 1486 viewsitfcjoe

I need to grab my ticket but intend on heading down there - did some work down there relatively recently at the Ivy Leaf pub and was pretty rough there - not sure what the whole of Dartford is lkike

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 10:39 - Jul 2 with 1478 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 10:37 - Jul 2 by itfcjoe

I need to grab my ticket but intend on heading down there - did some work down there relatively recently at the Ivy Leaf pub and was pretty rough there - not sure what the whole of Dartford is lkike

It's a complete sh!thole. As are most neighbouring towns. I am, happily, more toward London, though it's not exactly Venice Beach here either.

If I definitely go I will drop you a text.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 10:49 - Jul 2 with 1426 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 10:39 - Jul 2 by unbelievablue

It's a complete sh!thole. As are most neighbouring towns. I am, happily, more toward London, though it's not exactly Venice Beach here either.

If I definitely go I will drop you a text.

Sounds good

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 10:55 - Jul 2 with 1412 viewsBloomBlue

Not been into Dartford for ages but it's grim, although personally to me it's grim like Ipswich town centre is
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 10:57 - Jul 2 with 1394 viewsWallingford_Boy

I live the other side of London (Oxford), so its a trek, but considering it.

I imagine we'll find a lot of the new boys are playing, so might pop along.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 12:02]

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 11:41 - Jul 2 with 1292 viewsSkip_Intro

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 10:55 - Jul 2 by BloomBlue

Not been into Dartford for ages but it's grim, although personally to me it's grim like Ipswich town centre is

I'm from Dartford originally (escaped years ago) and you're spot on...it's a hole...not unlike Ipswich...
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:18 - Jul 2 with 1231 viewsChurchman

I live quite close and would have gone had I not been committed elsewhere. Grrr

I’ve been a few times and it’s a relatively new, nice little ground on the south side of Dartford.

Enjoy!
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:19 - Jul 2 with 1229 viewsKeno

Lets just say you you phrase that as "the hole of Dartford" and you would be about right

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:36 - Jul 2 with 1197 viewsTheReverendSpooner

As a keen word botcher, many is the time that I have taken the train to Watford, on the hunt for a sighting of the Watford Dabbler. I have recently been reliably informed that I should, instead, have been visiting Dartford!

We have a friendly match there, you say? Stew turds with one bone, perhaps.

There veritably is only one Sticky Mockwell, don't you know.

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:48 - Jul 2 with 1162 viewsRopeyAdvice

Ive bought my tickets and coming from Horsham to watch it.

Love a bit of lower league ground action. Right on the touchline close to the players and coaching team. Can see and hear everything, with a beer in hand.

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:53 - Jul 2 with 1141 viewsradiogaga

I'm heading down. It looks like a very straightforward 1hrish journey from me.

Statement looks pretty decent too, big on their eco friendly stuff and majority of the stadium is general admission so easy to find a decent spot/ shift about.

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:55 - Jul 2 with 1134 viewsChurchman

Today’s useless bit of knowledge for people going to Dartford.

Richard Trevithick, a pioneer of high pressure steam and builder of the worlds first full scale working steam locomotive died in poverty there.

Information doesn’t come more useless than that!
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:56 - Jul 2 with 1129 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I will venture down from Cambridge, easy enough to get to.
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:57 - Jul 2 with 1119 viewshype313

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:55 - Jul 2 by Churchman

Richard Trevithick, a pioneer of high pressure steam and builder of the worlds first full scale working steam locomotive died in poverty there.

I dunno, I reckon Keno could give you a run for your money

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 13:22 - Jul 2 with 1064 viewsMedwayTractor

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:19 - Jul 2 by Keno

Lets just say you you phrase that as "the hole of Dartford" and you would be about right

Dartford is the place credited with the origin of the joke about the earthquake which did millions of pounds worth of improvements. On the other hand, I had to take my car to a place in Gillingham this morning for some essential repairs, that's just as bad. if you want ruff, there's nowhere to beat the north Kent coast, all the way from Dartford to Margate.

From what I've seen, the only place to park is next to the stadium & Dartford station is miles away on the other side of the town

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 13:43 - Jul 2 with 1029 viewsBloomBlue

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 12:55 - Jul 2 by Churchman

Didn't Wat Tyler live their before he started that pheasant revolt, not sure why pheasants are disliked I prefer them to chicken.
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 13:55 - Jul 2 with 999 viewsOsborneOneNil

Having lived for 2 years in Luton, everywhere else is nice.
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 13:56 - Jul 2 with 992 viewsoldburian

Yes, going with son and grandson.
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 14:00 - Jul 2 with 981 viewsTractor_Buck

I've been there with Telford. It's a cracking little ground, plenty of parking and a nice bar. Not sure about the surrounding area, but can highly recommend Princes Park

https://www.dartfordfc.com/first-time-visitor/
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 14:03 - Jul 2 with 974 viewshype313

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 13:55 - Jul 2 by OsborneOneNil

Having lived for 2 years in Luton, everywhere else is nice.

Luton, by far supersedes any other hovel in this country.

Awful place.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 15:28 - Jul 2 with 917 viewsChurchman

Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 13:22 - Jul 2 by MedwayTractor

Dartford is the place credited with the origin of the joke about the earthquake which did millions of pounds worth of improvements. On the other hand, I had to take my car to a place in Gillingham this morning for some essential repairs, that's just as bad. if you want ruff, there's nowhere to beat the north Kent coast, all the way from Dartford to Margate.

From what I've seen, the only place to park is next to the stadium & Dartford station is miles away on the other side of the town

You are right. Dartford - dump. Crayford - not really a place but still a dump. Gravesend - well named. Gillingham - awful. However, beer is cheap. You can get a couple of pints of Doombar for about £6.00. Mind you the, hostelry concerned is all angry ugly blokes, cyclops women and sticky floors. Chatham - dump, but the historic dockyard is an interesting place.

But yes, for hovel capital of the nation, Luton takes some beating.
Anyone going to Dartford next Saturday? on 15:32 - Jul 2 with 911 viewschrismakin

£10 to watch a training session. Bit expensive lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024