Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... 18:08 - Jul 3 with 3081 viewsSitfcB

...after the Ukrainian right back, Tikli Chestikov has tested positive for Covid.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:11 - Jul 3 with 3026 viewsMullet

Even Keno and hoppy don’t degrade themselves this much

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:12 - Jul 3 with 3003 viewsSarge

With a name like that I’d suggest he’s more likely to be Russian or Bulgarian and therefore unlikely to feature for Ukraine. Panic over, game on.
Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:15 - Jul 3 with 2957 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’ve always admired your Sitters……but

Poll: If it were one or the other

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:24 - Jul 3 with 2822 viewsBlueBadger

Ah, England vs Ukraine then. A contest of a nation divided between those who want to join the EU and right wing nationalists funded by dodgy Russian money vs a former Soviet bloc country that probably has some troubles of its own.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 19:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:32 - Jul 3 with 2680 viewsKeno

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:11 - Jul 3 by Mullet

Thank you mulley, I’ll take that as a compliment

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:36 - Jul 3 with 2595 viewsMullet

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:32 - Jul 3 by Keno

You are welcome to put it on your gravestone if you want. No charge.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:38 - Jul 3 with 2566 viewsfooters

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:12 - Jul 3 by Sarge

With a name like that I’d suggest he’s more likely to be Russian or Bulgarian and therefore unlikely to feature for Ukraine. Panic over, game on.

This is the kind of pendantry I come here for.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... (n/t) on 19:03 - Jul 3 with 2285 viewsmonty_radio

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:24 - Jul 3 by BlueBadger

Ah, England vs Ukraine then. A contest of a nation divided between those who want to join the EU and right wing nationalists funded by dodgy Russian money vs a former Soviet bloc country that probably has some troubles of its own.

[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 12:04]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Login to get fewer ads

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:08 - Jul 3 with 2222 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:36 - Jul 3 by Mullet

You are welcome to put it on your gravestone if you want. No charge.

I am sure there would be. Stone masonry is not cheap.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:09 - Jul 3 with 2207 viewsKeno

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:38 - Jul 3 by footers

This is the kind of pendantry I come here for.

although it could be a classic case of boy meets girl. Boy defects from Russian nuclear to be with buxxom local barmaid, they get married and then KGB kidnaps boy and takes him back to a gulag. Buom girl has baby boy who grows up with his father name but on becoming an international footballer elects to play for his mother nation in the hope of one day scoring the winner against in fathers country to avenge his fathers disappearance.

Happens all the time, all so common
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 19:10]

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:09 - Jul 3 with 2192 viewshoppy

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:32 - Jul 3 by Keno

You might… I thought it was a bit harsh..,

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:11 - Jul 3 with 2168 viewsKeno

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:08 - Jul 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am sure there would be. Stone masonry is not cheap.

a friend of mine had just joined his dads stone masons firm

he's a real chip off the old block

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:12 - Jul 3 with 2153 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:09 - Jul 3 by hoppy

You might… I thought it was a bit harsh..,

A bit harsh?

You do degrade yourself this much?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:14 - Jul 3 with 2134 viewsEwan_Oozami

It's not really your skill set tbf....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:15 - Jul 3 with 2119 viewsKeno

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:14 - Jul 3 by Ewan_Oozami

It's not really your skill set tbf....

WHAT??

Sitters has a skill set?

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:27 - Jul 3 with 2009 viewsEwan_Oozami

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:15 - Jul 3 by Keno

WHAT??

Sitters has a skill set?

He can post a team sheet an hour before a game better than any man I know....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:28 - Jul 3 with 1995 viewsSitfcB

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 18:11 - Jul 3 by Mullet

There’s been worse jokes posted on her the last few days!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:33 - Jul 3 with 1948 viewsKeno

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:28 - Jul 3 by SitfcB

There’s been worse jokes posted on her the last few days!!

"There’s been worse jokes posted on her"

that's a euphemism I haven't heard before

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:33 - Jul 3 with 1949 viewshoppy

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:12 - Jul 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

A bit harsh?

You do degrade yourself this much?

No, I meant being likened to Keno…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:34 - Jul 3 with 1944 viewsKeno

Rumours are that the England game will be called off this evening... on 19:33 - Jul 3 by hoppy

No, I meant being likened to Keno…

come on hops we are like the blues brothers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024