Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok, my first negative about the new guys 16:58 - Jul 8 with 5363 viewschrismakin

wtf is this, one awful looking sign I can let go, but 2, come on!

Don't get the need for the backing board, just get individual white letters

Yes appreciate again it's not worth moaning about for the large majority of the forum, but grrrrrrrrrrrr
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 17:06]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:05 - Jul 8 with 3736 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Stop moaning

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:06 - Jul 8 with 3731 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Disgusting, i'm going to cancel my dd to the academy
Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:06 - Jul 8 with 3727 viewschrismakin

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:05 - Jul 8 by Ipswich_Crazy

Stop moaning

you stop moaning about me moaning

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:07 - Jul 8 with 3718 viewschrismakin

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:06 - Jul 8 by NotMarcusEvans

Disgusting, i'm going to cancel my dd to the academy

Careful now, don't jump the boat, maybe have a cup of tea in anger

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:12 - Jul 8 with 3647 viewssolemio

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:06 - Jul 8 by chrismakin

you stop moaning about me moaning

You stop moaning about him moaning about you moaning.

You're 2 - 1 up in moans.
Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:13 - Jul 8 with 3627 viewschrismakin

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:12 - Jul 8 by solemio

You stop moaning about him moaning about you moaning.

You're 2 - 1 up in moans.

why you dont you stop moaning about me moaning about him moaning about me moaning.

2-2

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:15 - Jul 8 with 3608 viewsVillageGreen

You do realize there are other posters on TWTD than yourself? For every one good post you make there are 5 or 6 wastes of bandwidth like this. Get a grip.
Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:18 - Jul 8 with 3560 viewschrismakin

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:15 - Jul 8 by VillageGreen

You do realize there are other posters on TWTD than yourself? For every one good post you make there are 5 or 6 wastes of bandwidth like this. Get a grip.

if you're struggling with bandwidth speak to your supplier.

Login to get fewer ads

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:21 - Jul 8 with 3530 viewsVillageGreen

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:18 - Jul 8 by chrismakin

if you're struggling with bandwidth speak to your supplier.

Or the source of the spam, which I've done.
Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:23 - Jul 8 with 3497 viewsfergalsharkey

To be fair that looks total shyte.

Poll: Cook out?

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:24 - Jul 8 with 3493 viewsSitfcB

It would look better with individual letters but the backing board is to obviously cover up the faded areas from where the previous signs were.

Could just be a temporary measure.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:24 - Jul 8 with 3491 viewsMattinLondon

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:15 - Jul 8 by VillageGreen

The time it probably took you to reply you simply could’ve moved on to another post. Strange.
Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:24 - Jul 8 with 3485 viewschrismakin

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:21 - Jul 8 by VillageGreen

but you're contributing to bandwidth issues, had you ignored said thread, you would have stopped 3 posts being made for no purpose other than telling me not to do what you've just done.

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:25 - Jul 8 with 3483 viewsVillageGreen

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:24 - Jul 8 by MattinLondon

The time it probably took you to reply you simply could’ve moved on to another post. Strange.

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:25 - Jul 8 with 3475 viewsfabian_illness

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:23 - Jul 8 by fergalsharkey

To be fair that looks total shyte.

Probably wouldn’t notice it from a moped.
Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:26 - Jul 8 with 3464 viewschrismakin

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:24 - Jul 8 by SitfcB

It would look better with individual letters but the backing board is to obviously cover up the faded areas from where the previous signs were.

Could just be a temporary measure.

I hope so, again appreciate it's not the biggest thing in the world, but it looks awful.

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:27 - Jul 8 with 3449 viewsVillageGreen

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:24 - Jul 8 by chrismakin

but you're contributing to bandwidth issues, had you ignored said thread, you would have stopped 3 posts being made for no purpose other than telling me not to do what you've just done.

I'm glad I could help.
Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:43 - Jul 8 with 3277 viewshomer_123

I'd rather they spend their money on players....ohhh

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:46 - Jul 8 with 3241 viewsMetal_Hacker

Argh it’s only a temporary measure until they knock the stand down at the end of the season don’t worry

Poll: If it were one or the other

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:51 - Jul 8 with 3192 viewsPinewoodblue

Shame it isn't in the sane style as the existing signage. With regards to being on boards is it possible the letters have internal lighting?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 18:01 - Jul 8 with 3110 viewsNthQldITFC

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:21 - Jul 8 by VillageGreen

Our Society appreciates you.

And good ol' Mother Reilly.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 18:02 - Jul 8 with 3100 viewsRyorry

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:25 - Jul 8 by VillageGreen

Well look who's back - how are your waterbutts doing?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 18:04 - Jul 8 with 3078 viewsSwansea_Blue

it's the inverse of when you buy a new sofa. They look tiny in the sofa warehouse, but when you get it home you have to take the door off to get it in the living room and then haven't got room to put the door back on.

I'm sure it looked huge on the proofs in the design shop.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 18:12 - Jul 8 with 3042 viewsBlue_Order

Could you not share that persons tweets on here?

Just the thought of him has put me off my dinner, and I didn’t have a very big lunch.

Cheers.
Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 18:33 - Jul 8 with 2877 viewsITFC_Jenx

Ok, my first negative about the new guys on 17:46 - Jul 8 by Metal_Hacker

Argh it’s only a temporary measure until they knock the stand down at the end of the season don’t worry

Agree. Temporary measures for this season until they do the proper workout for next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024