Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic 11:21 - Aug 3 with 3454 viewsashtonclarke313

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 11:25 - Aug 3 with 3415 viewsKeno

Wheres the "I effing dont care, they are just happy to participate have never won anything and lack any class as they are a bunch of 6 fingered inbreds" option?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 11:26 - Aug 3 with 3416 viewsSitfcB

Who cares?

But relegated, bottom place.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 11:26 - Aug 3 with 3414 viewsdanchances22

Don’t care. As long as we have a good season.
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 11:31 - Aug 3 with 3385 viewscatch74

Another for don’t care.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 11:33 - Aug 3 with 3362 viewsTractorCam

0 points 0 goals

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 12:15 - Aug 3 with 3217 viewsBlueNomad

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 11:33 - Aug 3 by TractorCam

0 points 0 goals

Selling Buendia will contribute to that!!
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 12:30 - Aug 3 with 3174 viewsWestover

Don't care just hope we are playing them in the Championship next season.👍
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 12:30 - Aug 3 with 3174 viewstimothyeo

Might just stay up, but as with all newly promoted teams you'd expect relegation.

Either way this thread feels cringey cos they're finishing way above us regardless.
Login to get fewer ads

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 12:51 - Aug 3 with 3128 viewsTractorCam

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 12:30 - Aug 3 by timothyeo

Might just stay up, but as with all newly promoted teams you'd expect relegation.

Either way this thread feels cringey cos they're finishing way above us regardless.

The poll, the 'be realistic' and the lack of posting history makes me think Mr Clarke is a Norwich fan. I may be wrong, obviously, just suspicions.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 13:34 - Aug 3 with 3034 viewseireblue

Norfolk.

Global warming isn’t that bad yet.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 13:35]
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 13:38 - Aug 3 with 3006 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Despite it saying be realistic somebody has gone 5-7th! Let's all have a laugh and predict them to finish top!

Look Norwich will probably then run an article on how Ipswich fans believe Norwich will win the Premier League!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 13:58 - Aug 3 with 2956 viewseireblue

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 13:38 - Aug 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Despite it saying be realistic somebody has gone 5-7th! Let's all have a laugh and predict them to finish top!

Look Norwich will probably then run an article on how Ipswich fans believe Norwich will win the Premier League!

If 5-7th wins, that will be printed, framed and go on the Participant sideboard.
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 14:06 - Aug 3 with 2937 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 13:58 - Aug 3 by eireblue

If 5-7th wins, that will be printed, framed and go on the Participant sideboard.

I would imagine even their own fans are generally realistic enough to realise relegation is a near certainty.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 14:13 - Aug 3 with 2917 viewsJ2BLUE

Think this is their year to stay up. Hope i'm wrong. Would be nice to have the first derby in over a decade where we don't have a hand tied behind our backs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 14:25 - Aug 3 with 2893 viewsgiant_stow

I would have broken the 1-4 category into
1 (My vote, naturally.)
2-4
etc...

Edit: has anyone got any spare logins I could borrow please?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 14:26]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 14:36 - Aug 3 with 2852 viewslazyblue

I have stopped worrying about them until we are in same league again.
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 14:47 - Aug 3 with 2817 viewsoldburian

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 14:13 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

Think this is their year to stay up. Hope i'm wrong. Would be nice to have the first derby in over a decade where we don't have a hand tied behind our backs.

I agree with you unfortunately although they will the class of Buendia but will not make the same mistake of underfunding this season. The money from sales will provide enough to get them past three others.
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 17:19 - Aug 3 with 2668 viewsdoodah

Let's suppose we both find ourselves in the championship next season. Do you honestly think there would be a single player in Town's squad that would make it into theirs? the gulf in talent will be huge.
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 17:55 - Aug 3 with 2555 viewsChurchman

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 14:36 - Aug 3 by lazyblue

I have stopped worrying about them until we are in same league again.

This is where I’m at.

Obviously if I notice they are relegated and/or given a few good hidings, I’ll laugh. I’ll also laugh if they are deservedly punished 50 points for wearing a revolting kit.
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 17:59 - Aug 3 with 2540 viewsChondzoresk

Definitely a whiff of a Norwich fan. I voted “relegated”, hopefully that will happen and knock a few of my City supporting relatives from their perch.
Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 18:13 - Aug 3 with 2483 viewstextbackup

was chatting to a ncfc at wembley, he has never seen them lose to us..... in his entire ncfc supporting time, and multiple prem seasons, promotions etc....

i was only a little envious of that....

he did add "my dad tells me before every game vs you to not expect the win though as the pain will be horrible when it doesnt just happen"

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 18:14 - Aug 3 with 2479 viewsJ2BLUE

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 17:19 - Aug 3 by doodah

Let's suppose we both find ourselves in the championship next season. Do you honestly think there would be a single player in Town's squad that would make it into theirs? the gulf in talent will be huge.

We will invest if we go up. Obviously the gulf will still be massive but it will be closer than at any point during the Evans reign.

Clearly the gap in qualify is not going to be fixed in a couple of seasons but we do need to start working our way back to our rightful place as Kings of Anglia.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 18:59 - Aug 3 with 2392 viewssouthnorfolkblue

They’ll go down because they won’t score enough goals

Poll: Our final position

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 18:59 - Aug 3 with 2390 viewsdominiciawful

[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 19:00]

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 10:56 - Aug 4 with 2039 viewstimothyeo

Where will Norwich finish this year be realistic on 18:14 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

We will invest if we go up. Obviously the gulf will still be massive but it will be closer than at any point during the Evans reign.

Clearly the gap in qualify is not going to be fixed in a couple of seasons but we do need to start working our way back to our rightful place as Kings of Anglia.

I'm not sure it will be closer next season (assuming all eventualities we need to happen, happen) than the play-off semi final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024