Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fraser's interview. 11:07 - Oct 10 with 1146 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Does Cook need to react to this?

He seems to saying he's less than happy with the role he's been given and that Paul Cook is playing him out of position and not using him in the way he as he put it, 'Gotnhis numbers'.

Which has to be seen as criticism of the manager and implies he doesn't think Cook entirely knows what hes doing.

Cook seems to be coming down hard on the players at the moment and demanding more discipline and better habits.

Veiled criticism of the manager from a player fly in the face of that.

So does PC do something?

Would you

- Drop Fraser for the next game?
- Fine him?
- Give him a rollicking in front of this teammates?
- Have a quiet word?
- Do nothing?

I don't think Cook likes being publically questioned, and certainly not by a player in an underperforming team. Its inevitably a negative influence in the dressing room.

I personally think he needs to nip it in the bud.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Fraser's interview. on 11:12 - Oct 10 with 1091 viewsKeaneish

He’s not being publicly questioned though. Fraser said what his preferred role is which we all know and said he’s learning a new position. There’s no issue here, it’s a team game not eleven individuals - no one is bigger than the team.

If Fraser has a good game, this doesn’t even get a mention. He’s been given 10 league starts now, it’s up to him to adapt to the system which PC has been playing for eons

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Fraser's interview. on 11:17 - Oct 10 with 1071 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Interesting for me that the only people reporting Frasers apparent 'unhappiness' are a certain set of posters on here. Not Phil, Not EADT.

Literally no one is getting what you and a couple of others are getting from his interview. Everyone else is getting that he's unhappy with team performances.

I do wish ITFC fans wouldn't over analyse every little thing desperately on the hunt for trouble at the club.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Fraser's interview. on 11:26 - Oct 10 with 1022 viewschicoazul

Why do so many supporters think football managers are such sooks? This is such a non story.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Fraser's interview. on 11:30 - Oct 10 with 1012 viewsSomethingBlue

No he doesn't.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Fraser's interview. on 11:45 - Oct 10 with 945 viewsRegencyBlue

Fraser's interview. on 11:17 - Oct 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Interesting for me that the only people reporting Frasers apparent 'unhappiness' are a certain set of posters on here. Not Phil, Not EADT.

Literally no one is getting what you and a couple of others are getting from his interview. Everyone else is getting that he's unhappy with team performances.

I do wish ITFC fans wouldn't over analyse every little thing desperately on the hunt for trouble at the club.

Sorry!

Down voted that by mistake.
Fraser's interview. on 11:50 - Oct 10 with 924 viewspointofblue

Just read the interview - can’t see what he’s said that’s so bad?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fraser's interview. on 11:50 - Oct 10 with 924 viewsreusersfreekicks

What bollox - just said where he prefers to play. Pointless thread
Fraser's interview. on 12:02 - Oct 10 with 877 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Fraser's interview. on 11:45 - Oct 10 by RegencyBlue

Sorry!

Down voted that by mistake.

Fat fingers, Tiny phone.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Fraser's interview. on 12:45 - Oct 10 with 766 viewsWhos_blue

Nah.
The interview seems quite measured and an unnecessary context is being applied to his comments.
Nothing to see here.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Fraser's interview. on 12:58 - Oct 10 with 734 viewsRomeo4

Nothing in that interview warrants any action or concern at all. Just a player stating his preferred position. A position that doesn’t really exist in the current system. He says he’s just having to adapt and learn the new position he’s being asked to play.

Some posters seem to want to pounce on anything that can even be remotely seen as negative. I don’t really understand that mentality.
Fraser's interview. on 13:28 - Oct 10 with 649 viewsNthQldITFC

He could

- Ignore fans who are making negative mountains out of negative to non-existent molehills, out of habit or out of being fifth columnists?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Fraser's interview. on 13:43 - Oct 10 with 609 viewsDarth_Koont

I think it’s a good, positive interview. And Cook will want the players to have the attitude of looking to get better.

We’ve got great individuals in the front 6 who have had flashes of excellence but think we haven’t really clicked enough. So great to see Fraser focusing on that.

It’s also fascinating to see how Cook and the players are trying to build the team. Of course wins are the crucial ingredient, but I’m really enjoying it anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024