Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans 08:49 - Dec 8 with 3768 viewsonceablue

Why the hell did Toto come over to the fans so closely

What did he expect a Christmas card

If I was him after that performance I would have clapped the fans from 20/30 yards away and headed straight down the tunnel and saved my apologising for today

Unfortunately for him he has to take the abuse and walk away. As long as he is criticised for his footballing ability only. He is the one who has decided to put his talent on show in front of thousands of people. Just a small point as well he earns thousands of pounds a week and that aren’t many professions where you can do that but be poor at your job

Let’s face it he is not very good and unfortunately these players tend to suffer more abuse than others at times like this

I am noting saying this is right by the way and I was not involved as I left straight after their second goal

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 08:53 - Dec 8 with 2409 viewsStokieBlue

The changing of the narrative to make this Totos fault is appalling.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 08:56 - Dec 8 with 2381 viewsJon_456

I like the fact he had the balls to walk over properly to the fans and face it.

Not the half arsed clap they usually give and walk off as soon as possible.
[Redacted] on 08:57 - Dec 8 with 2356 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 08:58 - Dec 8 with 2349 viewswkj

Im sure if Toto sprinted toward the tunnel, he'd have been chastised for being a coward.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:00 - Dec 8 with 2321 viewshomer_123

That group at the front by homer_123 7 Dec 2021 22:22
I 100% disagree with you. In fact I 200% disagree with you.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:01 - Dec 8 with 2308 viewsthebooks

Perhaps that would have been wiser, but Toto doesn’t deserve that vitriol. He’s an honest guy who will always talk to fans.

FWIW he made a couple of last ditch interceptions last night
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:03 - Dec 8 with 2269 viewshomer_123

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 08:53 - Dec 8 by StokieBlue

The changing of the narrative to make this Totos fault is appalling.

SB

I detest the 'yes but...' thinking on this.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:18 - Dec 8 with 2154 viewsstringy

Toto got way more grief last night than he deserved; he played no worse than most and tbh the fact the poor so and so had to resort to perpetual hoofs from the back is on the others - no one came to him, everyone hid last night - it felt at times that they had 12 players to our 11. Well played Charlton for doing the basics, but our confidence seemed shot and no one wanted the ball.

Some nitwit near me on train last night celebrating that his tweet to Toto that 'he should never wear the shirt again'... seriously? We all know Toto's limitations but the flack he got last night was way out of proportion and ignore the failings of so many others.
Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:19 - Dec 8 with 2122 viewsKieran_Knows

A bit like how he plays, he doesn't think.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:21 - Dec 8 with 2101 viewsonceablue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 08:56 - Dec 8 by Jon_456

I like the fact he had the balls to walk over properly to the fans and face it.

Not the half arsed clap they usually give and walk off as soon as possible.

This isn’t about his ego he is meant to be a professional footballer and is rewarded very handsomely for this

He has to walk away end of

It won’t be long before you have fans fighting all 11 players on the pitch

If you are not the type of person that can take criticism that give up your fantastic lifestyle and rewards and go and do a normal job
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:25 - Dec 8 with 2055 viewsonceablue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:18 - Dec 8 by stringy

Toto got way more grief last night than he deserved; he played no worse than most and tbh the fact the poor so and so had to resort to perpetual hoofs from the back is on the others - no one came to him, everyone hid last night - it felt at times that they had 12 players to our 11. Well played Charlton for doing the basics, but our confidence seemed shot and no one wanted the ball.

Some nitwit near me on train last night celebrating that his tweet to Toto that 'he should never wear the shirt again'... seriously? We all know Toto's limitations but the flack he got last night was way out of proportion and ignore the failings of so many others.

I know but my point is he wouldnt have got that grief if he clapped the fans fron 20/30 yards away as I suggested

If you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:27 - Dec 8 with 2029 viewsclive_baker

And had he not, people would be saying they couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge the fans. He can't win. Not to mention the fact his manager had told all of the players to go over.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:28 - Dec 8 with 2014 viewsBondiBlue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:21 - Dec 8 by onceablue

This isn’t about his ego he is meant to be a professional footballer and is rewarded very handsomely for this

If you are not the type of person that can take criticism that give up your fantastic lifestyle and rewards and go and do a normal job

Toto would have reacted emotionally because he cares. That for me is a good thing. The fans 2ho were angry also clearly care. That is a good thing. Neither toto nor the fans seemed to have behaved perfectly. Oh well. At least they all care. Lets celebrate that and build on it.

Poll: Which would you accept?

[Redacted] on 09:34 - Dec 8 with 1923 viewsvictorywilhappen

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:25 - Dec 8 by onceablue

I know but my point is he wouldnt have got that grief if he clapped the fans fron 20/30 yards away as I suggested

[Redacted]
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:38 - Dec 8 with 1887 viewsGuthrum

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:21 - Dec 8 by onceablue

D'you think Nsiala himself might not have been very p1ssed off at what happened on the pitch last night? You're assuming a level of cool detatchment which might not have been there.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:42 - Dec 8 with 1840 viewsonceablue

[Redacted] on 09:34 - Dec 8 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Read my point for gods sake

That would not have happened if Nsiala was 20/30 yards

No I don’t think it is right players get attacked but when Walton got pushed he was about 3 yards away from fans

There was no need for the players to get that close to the fans and that is my point SIMPLE
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:42 - Dec 8 with 1840 viewsDJR

I thought Nsiala and the rest of the defence did as well as could be expected last night, given that there was effectively no midfield cover at all. I certainly don't think Nsiala deserved any stick, but then again I have never booed the team in 52 years of supporting them.
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:42 - Dec 8 with 1838 viewsSteve_M

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:25 - Dec 8 by onceablue

"If you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen"

Your last line could apply to a lot of fans last night as well. Precious entitled knobs.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 9:45]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:43 - Dec 8 with 1826 viewschicoazul

Unfortunately for him he has to take the abuse and walk away.

Imagine being the kind of person that thinks like this. I have endured loads of stick in here for pointing out exactly what happened last night; certain POC players are held to a different standard by many Ipswich fans.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:45 - Dec 8 with 1788 viewsFixed_It

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:38 - Dec 8 by Guthrum

D'you think Nsiala himself might not have been very p1ssed off at what happened on the pitch last night? You're assuming a level of cool detatchment which might not have been there.

Straight after a game with adrenalin pumping. I seem to remember our former captain swearing on live TV straight after a match at the Valley.
Toto showed that he cares and didn't take the coward's way out at the end of the match. Some of the fans showed that they cared - but in a totally unacceptable way in my opinion.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:46 - Dec 8 with 1770 viewsonceablue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:42 - Dec 8 by Steve_M

"If you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen"

Your last line could apply to a lot of fans last night as well. Precious entitled knobs.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 9:45]

Totally agree with you that’s why I left the kitchen when they scored the second

Knew it would get toxic

I walked away exactly what Toto should have done in all honesty
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:46 - Dec 8 with 1762 viewsBondiBlue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:42 - Dec 8 by onceablue

Read my point for gods sake

That would not have happened if Nsiala was 20/30 yards

No I don’t think it is right players get attacked but when Walton got pushed he was about 3 yards away from fans

There was no need for the players to get that close to the fans and that is my point SIMPLE

Unfortunately your argument sounds a lot like the one in which the solution to rape is girls wearing more clothes.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:50 - Dec 8 with 1718 viewsonceablue

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:45 - Dec 8 by Fixed_It

Straight after a game with adrenalin pumping. I seem to remember our former captain swearing on live TV straight after a match at the Valley.
Toto showed that he cares and didn't take the coward's way out at the end of the match. Some of the fans showed that they cared - but in a totally unacceptable way in my opinion.

Don’t understand why you think he would have been a coward if he clapped the fans from 20 yards

So not to be coward you have to get in a heated situation that is never going to end well

You have a strange opinion about what being cowardly is
Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:50 - Dec 8 with 1709 viewschicoazul

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:46 - Dec 8 by onceablue

Totally agree with you that’s why I left the kitchen when they scored the second

Knew it would get toxic

I walked away exactly what Toto should have done in all honesty

Victim blaming.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nsiala was stupid coming oVer to Fans on 09:51 - Dec 8 with 1691 views44_not_out

I made this point in another post….. Toto went looking for a row.

Was the abuse justified? Probably…. It was woeful and the ‘you’re not fit to wear the shirt’ was also fair. Confronting players on the pitch is crossing a line, I agree.

Toto was unprofessional, simple.

Had it have been Norwood, this board would have been in meltdown.

Toto appears to be this ‘nice guy’, and probably is, but that does not change the fact he’s been stealing a living for 3 seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024