Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? 18:58 - Dec 12 with 4497 viewsTown_Boy

Literally every post is about being an anti vax idiot🤦‍♂️

Obviously has nothing else to do nowadays!

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 18:59 - Dec 12 with 4116 viewsfooters

His missus works for the NHS too.

Still, sure he's pretty clued up on all things medical given his career here...

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 19:16 - Dec 12 with 3973 viewsChurchman

Never struck me as the sharpest chisel in the box
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 19:17 - Dec 12 with 3961 viewspointofblue

I have a horrible feeling of deja vu but I swear I read this post and the first reply before!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 19:50 - Dec 12 with 3756 viewsbazza

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 19:17 - Dec 12 by pointofblue

I have a horrible feeling of deja vu but I swear I read this post and the first reply before!

Me too I had to double check the date..
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 19:54 - Dec 12 with 3734 viewsclive_baker

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 18:59 - Dec 12 by footers

His missus works for the NHS too.

Still, sure he's pretty clued up on all things medical given his career here...

Think his dad was a GP too.

Either way, he needs to get out more. Strange bloke.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 19:56 - Dec 12 with 3727 viewsTractorFrog

I went to get vaccinated yesterday, and there was a big sign with an arrow pointing to the right saying 'vaccination centre.' Beside it, someone had graffitied another arrow saying 'sheep'. As much as I hate anti-vaxxers, I thought this was hilarious.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 20:04 - Dec 12 with 3650 viewsTown_Boy

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 19:54 - Dec 12 by clive_baker

Think his dad was a GP too.

Either way, he needs to get out more. Strange bloke.

He’s an absolute d1ck with his constant protesting on his instagram posts. Have since unfollowed his crap now.

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 20:09 - Dec 12 with 3617 viewsDarth_Koont

Didn’t someone say that wasn’t his account?

I have no idea by the way, and no desire to delve into anti-vaxx nonsense.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 20:30 - Dec 12 with 3490 viewsgardins01

So someone with a different point of view to you is an idiot!!
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 20:31 - Dec 12 with 3478 viewsfooters

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 20:30 - Dec 12 by gardins01

And his point of view is that Huws is an idiot.

What's the issue?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 21:08 - Dec 12 with 3283 viewsgalacticoblue

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 20:31 - Dec 12 by footers

And his point of view is that Huws is an idiot.

What's the issue?

I may have missed some of his posts, but I do not see where he has said do not vaccinate against covid. Is there a post that says this?
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 21:10 - Dec 12 with 3260 viewsSarge

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 20:09 - Dec 12 by Darth_Koont

Didn’t someone say that wasn’t his account?

I have no idea by the way, and no desire to delve into anti-vaxx nonsense.

I don’t have Instagram so perhaps I can only see public posts if there is such a thing but I can’t see anything on here?

https://www.instagram.com/emyrhuws1/?hl=en
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 21:11 - Dec 12 with 3262 viewsOjc

Don’t, you’ll rattle these people right up. Sort of people that would turn in Anne Frank for the greater good.
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 21:55 - Dec 12 with 3029 viewsDarth_Koont

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 21:11 - Dec 12 by Ojc

Don’t, you’ll rattle these people right up. Sort of people that would turn in Anne Frank for the greater good.

Yeah, just like the Nazis ...

You ridiculous freak. 😂

Just get vaccinated and put your mask on. It’s really not that difficult.

Pronouns: He/Him

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 22:09 - Dec 12 with 2924 viewseireblue

So are both of you saying it is impossible for a person to hold an opinion that is idiotic?
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 22:18 - Dec 12 with 2850 viewsWacko

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 21:10 - Dec 12 by Sarge

I don’t have Instagram so perhaps I can only see public posts if there is such a thing but I can’t see anything on here?

It's on his stories

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 22:41 - Dec 12 with 2740 viewsmylittletown

Reductio ad Hitlerum

You moron.
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 22:56 - Dec 12 with 2671 viewsLRB84UK

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 21:10 - Dec 12 by Sarge

They've all been on his stories so dissappear. As a triple vaxed nhs worker who currently has covid I unfollowed him. Really disappointed that a public figure (no matter the following) is able to post so much anti vax posts
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 23:32 - Dec 12 with 2568 viewsStewart27

I had a tooth out yesterday.

They injected my gums.

Am I going to turn into Darth Vader?
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 00:29 - Dec 13 with 2424 viewsBlueBadger

In all fairness, anti vaxxers ARE f**king idiots though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 00:30 - Dec 13 with 2423 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, piss off with your 'my opinion about vaccines is just as valid as the actual facts' false equivalence high horse bullsh*t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 05:47 - Dec 13 with 2142 viewsSaigonTractor

I don't understand why these types make being anti-vax their only personality trait.

Similar to JK Rowling deciding to crusade against trans people every waking moment, rather than just enjoy having infinite money for the rest of her life. They just make 1 "controversial" thing their only defining trait as a person.
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 05:54 - Dec 13 with 2120 viewsTonytown

Or the sort of people who don’t object to putting a bit of material over their mouth for 10 minutes when going to the shops to limit the spread of a disease that’s killed 150,000 people.

You are a tw*t
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 07:26 - Dec 13 with 1928 viewsWeWereZombies

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 05:47 - Dec 13 by SaigonTractor

I don't understand why these types make being anti-vax their only personality trait.

Similar to JK Rowling deciding to crusade against trans people every waking moment, rather than just enjoy having infinite money for the rest of her life. They just make 1 "controversial" thing their only defining trait as a person.

Is J K Rowling 'crusading' against trans-gender people? I think you are over-simplifying things if that is what you think:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_J._K._Rowling#Transgender_people

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 07:59 - Dec 13 with 1831 viewsSaigonTractor

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 07:26 - Dec 13 by WeWereZombies

Is J K Rowling 'crusading' against trans-gender people? I think you are over-simplifying things if that is what you think:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_J._K._Rowling#Transgender_people

In hindsight shouldn't have brought it up, and I have no desire to get into a debate over this on TWTD.

However no matter your leanings her opinions on this are all she talks about these days. That was more my point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024