Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? 18:19 - May 12 with 1181 viewsPendejo

Biscoff

I don't have a sweet tooth but once I start I can't stop. So I simply don't but the stuff.

It's lovely.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 21:20 - May 12 with 1107 viewsFoD_Blue

My wife made me a Biscoff cheesecake at the weekend. It had a crushed biscoff base and a layer of Biscoff spread in the middle. It was very sweet and sickly but amazing.

I had discovered Biscoff spread a while ago, but only recently realised you can get it in crunchy and smooth. Crunchy is of course far superior.
Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 21:32 - May 12 with 1092 viewsjeera

Hang on, I've just had a look and it seems it's a 'spread' made from their mashed-up biscuits.

Tell me that's not the case.

For pity's sake the world is truly proper fecked.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh my word... thats looks so wrong.. but i imagine it must be right (n/t) on 21:35 - May 12 with 1086 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:32 - May 12 with 1054 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 21:32 - May 12 by jeera

Hang on, I've just had a look and it seems it's a 'spread' made from their mashed-up biscuits.

Tell me that's not the case.

For pity's sake the world is truly proper fecked.

Try it. We were introduced to it by some Belgian friends about 5 years ago. Every supermarket has their own label version over there.

The title of the thread is spot on.

Try it.

Don't Just Say No.

Try it.

You want to try it.

Try it.
Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:36 - May 12 with 1047 viewsjeera

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:32 - May 12 by ArnoldMoorhen

Try it. We were introduced to it by some Belgian friends about 5 years ago. Every supermarket has their own label version over there.

Try it.

Don't Just Say No.

Try it.

You want to try it.

Try it.

I can't, I refuse to.

What if I like it, then what?

All what's left of my principles will be gone.

And without those what else is there? Nothing I tell thee, nothing.

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:47 - May 12 with 1034 viewseireblue

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:36 - May 12 by jeera

I can't, I refuse to.

What if I like it, then what?

All what's left of my principles will be gone.

And without those what else is there? Nothing I tell thee, nothing.

Vegans have principles.

Biscoff spread is vegan.

If Bertie Russell was alive today he would be spinning in his grave try to square that circle of hell.
Delicious hell, mind you. Hmmm, are the shops still open…
Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:53 - May 12 with 1030 viewsjeera

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:47 - May 12 by eireblue

Vegans have principles.

Biscoff spread is vegan.

If Bertie Russell was alive today he would be spinning in his grave try to square that circle of hell.

These are just the biscuits you get with a coffee in some establishments isn't it.

I already know what they taste like when dunked. It can't be much different to that.

I'm not seeing this.

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 23:29 - May 12 with 1002 viewsChurchman

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:53 - May 12 by jeera

These are just the biscuits you get with a coffee in some establishments isn't it.

I already know what they taste like when dunked. It can't be much different to that.

I'm not seeing this.

Agreed Jeera. It’s a biscuit. A handy sized very nice biscuit. It was not created to provide a spread, base for a dessert, insulate lofts, wear, keep the rain off or repair the soles of your shoes.

Once a biscuit, always a biscuit.
Login to get fewer ads

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 06:32 - May 13 with 939 viewswkj

I like it, but not as a spread. I like it with a bit of vanilla ice cream.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 07:19 - May 13 with 910 viewsPlums

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:32 - May 12 by ArnoldMoorhen

Try it.

Don't Just Say No.

Try it.

You want to try it.

Try it.

Is the first one free?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 07:30 - May 13 with 890 viewsGlasgowBlue

I had Biscoff sauce on an ice cream recently. Best thing I’ve ever tasted.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 07:33 - May 13 with 888 viewsKieran_Knows

It’s fantastic

Also white chocolate hazelnut from Morrisons, which is meant to resemble kinder bueno. Sensational.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 08:13 - May 13 with 865 viewsDubtractor

It's a thumbs up from this poster.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 08:21 - May 13 with 860 viewsITFC_Forever

Kids go mad for it, but I can't stand it - far too sickly.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 08:54 - May 13 with 842 viewsWeWereZombies

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 22:47 - May 12 by eireblue

Vegans have principles.

Biscoff spread is vegan.

I don't think Russell would have had any difficulty, Biscoff spread contains palm oil and is therefore ethically unsound so anyone with a shred of principle would dismiss its use forthwith.

Also if it is biscuit based but can be used to make a cake (or to enhance a dessert) then when does it attract VAT? When it is in the jar but give rise to a rebate when used in a cake? Would Bertrand Russell have always have gone into the Co-op and asked for a fifth* off his jar of Biscoff spread because 'I'm using it all for baking, inn I, mush'?

*[edit] Sorry, that should have been one sixth, not one fifth. 20% VAT on something is a fifth of the price before VAT but once is it added then 20/120 becomes one sixth if you want to get back to the zero rated price.
[Post edited 13 May 2022 9:01]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 09:15 - May 13 with 814 viewsEssen_blue

I had the Ice cream last week, very nice.
Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 09:24 - May 13 with 806 viewsJakeITFC

Feel like whoever does the marketing for Biscoff has had a very good few years - seemingly gone from obscure biscuit to go with a coffee at the hairdressers into this perceived luxury tasting thing that is everywhere. Fair play to them really.
Have we all tried the "crack" of spreads? on 09:42 - May 13 with 783 viewswkj

See also...

Introducing the NEW king of biscuits... by wkj 9 Dec 2021 13:18
Taking perfection... and dialing it up to 11

https://digitalcontent.api.tesco.com/v2/media/ghs/abe9a221-38a5-4f79-a22d-c03b2a14bc1c/snapshotimagehandler_53962280.jpeg

Biscoff Cremes

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024