Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. 21:47 - Sep 19 with 2547 viewsFrimleyBlue

No replays. No co coms

But we got to watch without the hassle of town tv so all good.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 2495 viewshoppy

Coverage stops almost immediately on half time and full time too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 2441 viewsBluemer

Be interested to hear peoples views on the Town tv coverage. Next time I might even pay even if its on the Sky red button
BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 2425 viewsFrimleyBlue

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:50 - Sep 19 by Bluemer

Be interested to hear peoples views on the Town tv coverage. Next time I might even pay even if its on the Sky red button

Yep me to.

Waka waka eh eh

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:51 - Sep 19 with 2395 viewsPlums

I'm quite happy without the co-com but the picture quality was poor and the lack of replays is disappointing. Would be interesting to know what the viewing figures were.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:51 - Sep 19 with 2387 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do they have replays and multiple camera angles?

If so, definitely worth paying for.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:53 - Sep 19 with 2359 viewsFrimleyBlue

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:51 - Sep 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

100%. Literally was going to toilet when hutch scored. Had to wait for twitter just to see the goal. Annoying.

Waka waka eh eh

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:53 - Sep 19 with 2347 viewsStokieBlue

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:51 - Sep 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes and yes.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:54 - Sep 19 with 2310 viewsGiant_Midget

Having switched to the Weds V Boro game I've realised quite how poor the picture quality is. That said, Ifollow was always pretty poor also.
Login to get fewer ads

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:57 - Sep 19 with 2257 viewsGavTWTD

I had Bet365 giving me live updates, TownTV on the tablet and Sky red button on the TV.

Bet365 was truly live, TownTV was very good with multi camera angles and replays. Still not able to rewind though which I really miss. Sky red button was awful. I won't waste my time again.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:01 - Sep 19 with 2197 viewsWeWereZombies

I was happy with TownTV, great improvement on iFollow. The not quite intuitive pathway from registering through to paying and then having to scout around to find a way in was mildly annoying. Main TV angle looked like it came from a gantry high up in the centre of a side stand, decent angles for the close ups on the critical passages of play.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:01 - Sep 19 with 2191 viewsFrimleyBlue

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:57 - Sep 19 by GavTWTD

I had Bet365 giving me live updates, TownTV on the tablet and Sky red button on the TV.

Bet365 was truly live, TownTV was very good with multi camera angles and replays. Still not able to rewind though which I really miss. Sky red button was awful. I won't waste my time again.

Yep agree.

Whilst it's double paying. Defo worth paying extra for town tv. Give back to club firstly. But also more enjoyable.

Waka waka eh eh

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:05 - Sep 19 with 2129 viewsRyorry

It was totally unavailable on the app, which did literally nothing but buffer, was unable to get into it at any point, on a fast Wi-Fi connection and 4g which were good for everything else.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:07 - Sep 19 with 2084 viewsKeno

I thought it was excellent, but I still miss Brenner

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:08 - Sep 19 with 2081 viewsGavTWTD

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:01 - Sep 19 by WeWereZombies

I was happy with TownTV, great improvement on iFollow. The not quite intuitive pathway from registering through to paying and then having to scout around to find a way in was mildly annoying. Main TV angle looked like it came from a gantry high up in the centre of a side stand, decent angles for the close ups on the critical passages of play.

You need to look for the "live" option which isn't as prominent as it should be.

Bookmark https://www.itfc.co.uk/live/
You can log in on that page and returns to it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:09 - Sep 19 with 2075 viewsArchiRob

No option for me in New Zealand
But Town TV was great - great commentary good angles and replays.

Relevant half time review and post-match postmortem

Big thumbs up from me
Just wish it would stop so I can get back to work
BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:10 - Sep 19 with 2036 viewsChurchman

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:51 - Sep 19 by Plums

I'm quite happy without the co-com but the picture quality was poor and the lack of replays is disappointing. Would be interesting to know what the viewing figures were.

Nothing to add to this. I thought the red button coverage was basically poor.

Fantastic win thought!
BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:20 - Sep 19 with 1952 viewsBlueForYou

I had bought the Town TV match pass this morning. Logged in again with 5 mins to kick off but couldnt get the live feed, no idea why but it was a panic. After finally finding a way, I thought the video feed was pretty poor while casting to the TV. For the 2nd half I used an hdmi cable which gave a slightly better experience. I have very fast broadband. As a Sky subscriber I didnt know it was being shown on the red button. Might try that next time. Bloody excellent result!
BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:26 - Sep 19 with 1916 viewsRyorry

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:05 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

It was totally unavailable on the app, which did literally nothing but buffer, was unable to get into it at any point, on a fast Wi-Fi connection and 4g which were good for everything else.

App started working again about 10 minutes ago

WWas this a question of ""too many people" using it, or ..?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:28]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:34 - Sep 19 with 1866 viewsDennyx4

Town TV was very good multiple camera angles and replays of all shots/incidents.

It was a really good watch and I do like Ian Westlake on co commentary.

By the sounds of it the Sky Red Button was much inferior.
BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 22:46 - Sep 19 with 1791 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, and I missed the goal…. Mrs rang me to say she was on the way home from work and could I turn the bath on.
Waited until the ball went off for a goal-kick, ran upstairs, started the bath and by the time I got back, the players were celebrating by the corner flag.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 00:05 - Sep 20 with 1579 viewsGreenEye

BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 21:50 - Sep 19 by FrimleyBlue

Yep me to.

Finding the stream having paid for it is a mystery, but coverage was good and picture quality on the laptop was very clear
BTW. Sky red button coverage was shte. on 14:07 - Sep 20 with 1322 viewsVaughan8

I was surprised by the lack of replays for the goal but it felt like I had to have my full attention on it like being at the game (which sometimes I'm not if you have replays etc)

Some of you saying you'd pay for Town TV despite having the Nowtv is madness. Replays and analysis is not worth it.

One commentator was a plus to the usual 2 (none would be better haha)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024