Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Spain or France for the World Cup? 20:32 - Jul 10 with 2133 viewsnoggin

Spain looking quality tonight.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:40 - Jul 10 with 2096 viewsMullet

Still think England have a decent shout and you can't count out the Argies.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

1
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:41 - Jul 10 with 2072 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not sure they are being particularly tested.

Edit 1-1. Right on cue.
[Post edited 10 Jul 20:41]

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:41 - Jul 10 with 2090 viewsgainsboroughblue

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:41 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

Not sure they are being particularly tested.

Edit 1-1. Right on cue.
[Post edited 10 Jul 20:41]


They are now.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

1
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:42 - Jul 10 with 2060 viewsSwansea_Blue

My lad says France. Feck knows. France look great when they get lots of the ball, but Spain won’t give them lots of the ball. I’d agree they’re the 2 most impressive sides so far, so seems a bit harsh one will be going out in the semis (but what a semi). I can’t see Belgium getting back into this. It’s like a training game for Spain.

Spain for me (just)

lol. That’s why I don’t bet
[Post edited 10 Jul 20:43]

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

1
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:47 - Jul 10 with 1974 viewshoppy

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:41 - Jul 10 by gainsboroughblue

They are now.


At least the Belgian goal has stopped the creaming at every Spanish touch that was gushing out in the commentary for a bit.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:48 - Jul 10 with 1970 viewsBelsteadCav

After that Mexican game it’s England all the way

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:49 - Jul 10 with 1959 viewsChurchman

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:47 - Jul 10 by hoppy

At least the Belgian goal has stopped the creaming at every Spanish touch that was gushing out in the commentary for a bit.


That whistle through his teeth bonehead Murphy is annoying and the commentator is rubbish too. The game though: really interesting.
2
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:50 - Jul 10 with 1945 viewsnoggin

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:48 - Jul 10 by BelsteadCav

After that Mexican game it’s England all the way


England won't get past Norway.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
Login to get fewer ads

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:51 - Jul 10 with 1938 viewshoppy

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:49 - Jul 10 by Churchman

That whistle through his teeth bonehead Murphy is annoying and the commentator is rubbish too. The game though: really interesting.


Wordsch like Shpasche?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:52 - Jul 10 with 1916 viewshoppy

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:42 - Jul 10 by Swansea_Blue

My lad says France. Feck knows. France look great when they get lots of the ball, but Spain won’t give them lots of the ball. I’d agree they’re the 2 most impressive sides so far, so seems a bit harsh one will be going out in the semis (but what a semi). I can’t see Belgium getting back into this. It’s like a training game for Spain.

Spain for me (just)

lol. That’s why I don’t bet
[Post edited 10 Jul 20:43]


Can’t see you getting a winning betting slip.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 21:00 - Jul 10 with 1864 viewsBloomBlue

It will depend on whom FIFA want to win the WC. At the moment I would say they appear to want Argentina to win it.
2
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 21:10 - Jul 10 with 1831 viewsnoggin

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 21:00 - Jul 10 by BloomBlue

It will depend on whom FIFA want to win the WC. At the moment I would say they appear to want Argentina to win it.


Surely they wanted USA to win it?

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

1
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 21:17 - Jul 10 with 1792 viewsSwansea_Blue

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 20:52 - Jul 10 by hoppy

Can’t see you getting a winning betting slip.


I bet I can. Oh.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 21:22 - Jul 10 with 1755 viewsbsw72

Don’t count the USA out yet, Trump only has to make one phone call.
3
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 21:25 - Jul 10 with 1736 viewsMK1

The only team that can beat France is France.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

0
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 21:51 - Jul 10 with 1690 viewsgainsboroughblue

Keeper going off fatal for Belgium.

I think I would have preferred to see a France v Spain semi anyway.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

1
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 22:02 - Jul 10 with 1643 viewsZx1988

So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 21:51 - Jul 10 by gainsboroughblue

Keeper going off fatal for Belgium.

I think I would have preferred to see a France v Spain semi anyway.


France v Spain should be a cracking semi. I can easily see Spain, whilst being unspectacular, stifling France with their workmanlike football.

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

0
So Spain or France for the World Cup? on 22:10 - Jul 10 with 1625 viewsWeWereZombies

That Spanish keeper makes big mistakes, Belgium didn't punish him but Mbappé will.

On the other hand, say what you like about Cucurella but he always puts in a heckuva shift, that young Lamal lad isn't bad either. I'm predicting 3-2 to France.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026