Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful news 17:41 - Sep 16 with 2795 viewsGlasgowBlue

A body has been found of a small boy in Suffolk. Heartbreaking.
[Post edited 16 Sep 17:43]

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Awful news on 17:42 - Sep 16 with 2406 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Oh god, that poor lad and family.

Devastating news
0
Awful news on 17:44 - Sep 16 with 2352 viewsJ2BLUE

Tragic. Can't imagine how his family must be feeling.

RIP.
0
FFS, that's tragic. RIP Noah. (n/t) on 17:47 - Sep 16 with 2267 viewsBloots


Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Awful news on 17:50 - Sep 16 with 2249 viewsBillywitch

The second I saw where the play area was in relation to that pond I feared the worse

Poor little boy
2
Awful news on 17:51 - Sep 16 with 2230 views_CliveBaker_

Heart breaking. Poor little lad and his poor family. Feel desperately sad for his grandad who had taken him to the park as well. You just never know what's around the corner do you.

RIP Noah.
0
Awful news on 17:54 - Sep 16 with 2171 viewsBillywitch

Awful news on 17:50 - Sep 16 by Billywitch

The second I saw where the play area was in relation to that pond I feared the worse

Poor little boy


J2 - is that an accidental downvote?
[Post edited 16 Sep 17:55]
0
Awful news on 17:59 - Sep 16 with 2097 viewsJ2BLUE

Awful news on 17:54 - Sep 16 by Billywitch

J2 - is that an accidental downvote?
[Post edited 16 Sep 17:55]


My bad. Corrected.
0
Awful news on 17:59 - Sep 16 with 2084 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

So very very sad

Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

0
Login to get fewer ads

Awful news on 18:00 - Sep 16 with 2064 viewsGuthrum

Awful news on 17:50 - Sep 16 by Billywitch

The second I saw where the play area was in relation to that pond I feared the worse

Poor little boy


Indeed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
Awful news on 18:06 - Sep 16 with 1997 viewsgainsboroughblue

It had been looking more likely that it wouldn't be a positive end as we went 24+ hours following his last sighting. I was really hoping to wake up this morning to news that he had been found, just a little cold and hungry.

Absolutely heartbreaking. Can't find the words.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

0
Awful news on 18:09 - Sep 16 with 1951 viewsMullet

Just saw the news. Tragic.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
Awful news on 18:11 - Sep 16 with 1913 viewsrunaround

Such sad sad news. Cannot imagine how the family feels 😭😭😭
0
Awful news on 18:13 - Sep 16 with 1889 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Awful news on 17:59 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

My bad. Corrected.


How?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

0
Awful news on 18:14 - Sep 16 with 1874 viewsdyersdream

RIP Little boy
0
Awful news on 18:18 - Sep 16 with 1819 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Just awful - life can be very cruel.
0
Awful news on 18:18 - Sep 16 with 1811 viewsSitfcB

Awful news on 18:13 - Sep 16 by BasingstokeBlue

How?


If you up/down something you can do the opposite to cancel it out, only once.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Awful news on 18:27 - Sep 16 with 1747 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Devastating :(

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

0
Awful news on 18:51 - Sep 16 with 1627 viewsBelsteadCav

It’s truly heartbreaking news

I really hope the person who was looking after him gets some support, or we could end up having another tragedy.

I don’t know the family but I had tears in my eyes when I heard the news.

Truly a sad day
[Post edited 16 Sep 18:59]

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
Awful news on 19:06 - Sep 16 with 1523 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Heartbreaking news.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

0
Awful news on 19:08 - Sep 16 with 1503 viewsWhos_blue

Oh no.

Was hoping for the best but feared the worst.

Beyond sad.

"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
Awful news on 19:30 - Sep 16 with 1365 viewsDanTheMan

Awful, awful news.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

0
Awful news on 19:31 - Sep 16 with 1359 viewspointofblue

Devastating news. The poor family.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
Awful news on 19:44 - Sep 16 with 1314 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Awful news on 18:51 - Sep 16 by BelsteadCav

It’s truly heartbreaking news

I really hope the person who was looking after him gets some support, or we could end up having another tragedy.

I don’t know the family but I had tears in my eyes when I heard the news.

Truly a sad day
[Post edited 16 Sep 18:59]


I imagine the Family Liaison Officers at Suffolk Police will get them as much support as they can to navigate this awful, awful tragedy.

My heart goes out to the family. 😢

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

1
Awful news on 19:51 - Sep 16 with 1274 viewsBelsteadCav

Awful news on 19:44 - Sep 16 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

I imagine the Family Liaison Officers at Suffolk Police will get them as much support as they can to navigate this awful, awful tragedy.

My heart goes out to the family. 😢


God I hope so

That person is going to be in a real dark place at the moment

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
Awful news on 19:56 - Sep 16 with 1242 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Awful news on 19:51 - Sep 16 by BelsteadCav

God I hope so

That person is going to be in a real dark place at the moment


Might be a good opportunity to put a charity link out there, if anyone has been affected by this, or triggered due to having experienced the loss of a child - The Lullaby Trust is one example of a charity who support people after the unexpected loss of a baby or young child.

https://www.lullabytrust.org.u
[Post edited 16 Sep 19:57]

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

5
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026