Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11:41 - Jun 9 with 11866 views_

Oh sweet irony... on 11:43 - Jun 9 with 6590 viewsfactual_blue

Lots of stuff about the uvf funerals various of their luminaries have attended, as well as the fact I've just posted that the UDA, UVF and Red Hand Commando endorsed the dup at this election.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh sweet irony... on 11:43 - Jun 9 with 6575 viewsStokieBlue

Ridiculous isn't it.

May should have fallen on her sword after the total farce that she has overseen. It would likely mean another election which I am sure we could all do without but the route they are going down is not the right one.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oh sweet irony... on 11:56 - Jun 9 with 6509 viewsGlasgowBlue

I could explain the difference between a lose confidence and supply arrangement with a political party which represents one side of the community in Northern Ireland during a period of sustained peace and supporting an organisation in a period when they were indiscriminately murdering innocent men, woman and children.

Unfortunately you haven't shown either the willingness or capacity to debate the subject in a courteous or meaningful manner. So I won't bother and I'll leave you in your bubble of ignorance.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 11:58]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh sweet irony... on 11:59 - Jun 9 with 6495 viewshype313

Oh sweet irony... on 11:43 - Jun 9 by StokieBlue

Ridiculous isn't it.

May should have fallen on her sword after the total farce that she has overseen. It would likely mean another election which I am sure we could all do without but the route they are going down is not the right one.

SB

I really haven't got the stomach for another election, 2015, Brexit, 2017 and another one, with some drongo the Tories put up, probably Boris and then to come on here...

Not only that, how much is this costing us as a taxpayer?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Oh sweet irony... on 12:00 - Jun 9 with 6483 viewsgiant_stow

Oh sweet irony... on 11:59 - Jun 9 by hype313

I really haven't got the stomach for another election, 2015, Brexit, 2017 and another one, with some drongo the Tories put up, probably Boris and then to come on here...

It would be quite nice if they *all* had to work together issue by issue - a bit like PR, i spose.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 17:22 - Jun 9 with 6349 views_

Oh sweet irony... on 17:43 - Jun 9 with 6324 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh sweet irony... on 11:56 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

I could explain the difference between a lose confidence and supply arrangement with a political party which represents one side of the community in Northern Ireland during a period of sustained peace and supporting an organisation in a period when they were indiscriminately murdering innocent men, woman and children.

Unfortunately you haven't shown either the willingness or capacity to debate the subject in a courteous or meaningful manner. So I won't bother and I'll leave you in your bubble of ignorance.

Potentially putting the peace process in jeopardy ..... truly a coalition of chaos with terrorist sympathisers to boot ! Oh the irony !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh sweet irony... on 17:47 - Jun 9 with 6305 viewsDarth_Koont

I look forward to seeing some consistency from the smearers-in-chief.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Oh sweet irony... on 17:52 - Jun 9 with 6292 viewsPinewoodblue

LIbero it is even more ironic than that she is also beholding to the seven Sinn Fein MPs who stay away from Westminster.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Oh sweet irony... on 17:56 - Jun 9 with 6269 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh sweet irony... on 17:52 - Jun 9 by Pinewoodblue

LIbero it is even more ironic than that she is also beholding to the seven Sinn Fein MPs who stay away from Westminster.

Imagine if they were to show up if the DUP start punching above their weight !

on 17:56 - Jun 9 with 6265 views_

Oh sweet irony... on 18:00 - Jun 9 with 6257 viewsRadlett_blue

I think most of us are tired of elections, but with a minority government, every chance there will be another General Election in the next 12 months.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Oh sweet irony... on 18:03 - Jun 9 with 6248 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

on 17:56 - Jun 9 by _

When was the last time he quietly retired to leave anybody in a "bubble of ignorance" !

Oh sweet irony... on 18:09 - Jun 9 with 6222 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds like this is ok as they're on the 'right' side. A bit like the Saudis.

But then I need a barrage rather than a bubble to contain my ignorance on N Ireland politics

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh sweet irony... on 18:11 - Jun 9 with 6211 viewsCoco

on 17:56 - Jun 9 by _

He's mistra know it all....

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Oh sweet irony... on 18:15 - Jun 9 with 6199 viewsKropotkin123

Circa £130m per election... although... now the currency has dropped in value again we can likely revise that figure up.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Oh sweet irony... on 18:17 - Jun 9 with 6187 viewsStokieBlue

Oh sweet irony... on 17:43 - Jun 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Potentially putting the peace process in jeopardy ..... truly a coalition of chaos with terrorist sympathisers to boot ! Oh the irony !

It's a terrible move from May. She has to go, she's destroyed her stock through her own actions.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oh sweet irony... on 18:26 - Jun 9 with 6158 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh sweet irony... on 18:17 - Jun 9 by StokieBlue

It's a terrible move from May. She has to go, she's destroyed her stock through her own actions.

SB

We've a few miners left I believe. If she could only set the mounted police on them for a good kicking she could get a full house in Tory Leader Bingo.

If she goes it will be carnage though

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh sweet irony... on 18:29 - Jun 9 with 6134 viewsvapour_trail

Oh sweet irony... on 18:17 - Jun 9 by StokieBlue

SB

She does, but it would be catastrophic for her party if she did another cameron and walk away from the mess she'd created.

When she claimed to be forming a government in the national interest (repeatedly - she hasn't learnt), she was lying again. But you can understand why she has done it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Oh sweet irony... on 18:34 - Jun 9 with 6115 viewsdickie

What a snide supercilious response
on 18:37 - Jun 9 with 6101 views_

Oh sweet irony... on 18:34 - Jun 9 by dickie

What a snide supercilious response

Oh sweet irony... on 18:40 - Jun 9 with 6091 viewsPinewoodblue

Oh sweet irony... on 18:29 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

She does, but it would be catastrophic for her party if she did another cameron and walk away from the mess she'd created.

When she claimed to be forming a government in the national interest (repeatedly - she hasn't learnt), she was lying again. But you can understand why she has done it.

She felt sorry for her colleagues that lost their ticket on the gravy train due her lack of leadership. She may well have been advised it was in the best interest of the party to strike while Labour were in disarray and lacked leadership but she really should have used her own judgement ( tempted to say not her husbands as she apparently reached the decision on a walking holiday in Snowdinia) and carried on she had a big enough majority.

She is lucky she didn't muck it up completely

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Oh sweet irony... on 18:40 - Jun 9 with 6084 viewsKievthegreat

I was chatting about this with my local councillor outside the polling station, it's somewhere in the region of £100m I believe.

It's also a massive pain for my wife as she runs a Brownie unit on a Thursday and she keeps having to plan excursions so they can take her Guiding Rooms as a polling station and people I know have to stay home and look after kids when their school closes.
Oh sweet irony... on 18:42 - Jun 9 with 6076 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh sweet irony... on 17:43 - Jun 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Indeed. The British government should always be in a position of neutrality regarding Northern Ireland.

It is impossible to hold that position if you are beholden to one side of the divide.

Regardless of the difference between Corbyn's support of the IRA when they were conducting a campaign of terror against the British population and and a government relying on votes from a party who are now committed to the peace process, as I said in another thread it is an unacceptable step too far imo and May should resign for even contemplating a deal.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 18:45]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh sweet irony... on 18:45 - Jun 9 with 6053 viewsCoco

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024