Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we are a category C team 12:07 - Jul 27 with 5155 viewsIllinoisblue

in the eyes of Hull. https://www.hullcitytigers.com/media/4116/match-categories-and-ticket-prices.pdf

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

we are a category C team on 12:13 - Jul 27 with 5093 viewsJ2BLUE

You only have to look at the bookie odds to see the mass collective opinion of a decent sample of football fans.

We're considered no threat to the top teams, no threat to the play offs, little threat to the top half and potential relegation candidates.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

They are a category.... on 12:13 - Jul 27 with 5088 viewsBloots

...F all team in my eyes.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:15 - Jul 27 with 5074 viewsBloots

we are a category C team on 12:13 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

You only have to look at the bookie odds to see the mass collective opinion of a decent sample of football fans.

We're considered no threat to the top teams, no threat to the play offs, little threat to the top half and potential relegation candidates.

....what's that got to do with the subject?

we are a category C team on 12:18 - Jul 27 with 5050 viewsNewcyBlue

Based on nothing more than potential ticket sales. I wouldn't be overly concerned. It will be a C for "I can't believe those cants just beat us'

Something we will hear quite often as Garner is top scorer of the Championship!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:25 - Jul 27 with 4998 viewsWeekender

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:15 - Jul 27 by Bloots

err, the OP is about perception of ITFC, as is the reply shirley?

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:29 - Jul 27 with 4956 viewsJ2BLUE

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:15 - Jul 27 by Bloots

That most fans see us as as a very unfashionable team so it's no surprise they market us as a category C game.

Oh and no, because i'm impressed with the business we've done and think we'll finish top half. Just talking about what fans of other teams think.

The odds on a town top half finish combined with West Ham top half finish are very good IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:32 - Jul 27 with 4938 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:29 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

That most fans see us as as a very unfashionable team so it's no surprise they market us as a category C game.

Oh and no, because i'm impressed with the business we've done and think we'll finish top half. Just talking about what fans of other teams think.

The odds on a town top half finish combined with West Ham top half finish are very good IMO.

Us at 11/4 Top Half is the value bet of the summer

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

we are a category C team on 12:36 - Jul 27 with 4911 viewsfourpee

we are a category C team on 12:13 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

Burton Cat B what is that all about?
Login to get fewer ads

we are a category C team on 12:36 - Jul 27 with 4908 viewsAxeldalai_lama

hull city tigers!!!
jeez.
All adds to the modern football is balls theme. "get a billionaire in, get him spending millions,it's not our money, everyone's doing it, what could go wrong"
hull city fecking tigers.
we are a category C team on 12:56 - Jul 27 with 4809 viewsCoco

Im sure the fans will flock to see joe garner and co scrap and bully for a point.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

we are a category C team on 13:10 - Jul 27 with 4733 viewsBlueBadger

I think you can probably file this comfortably under 'sh*t no-one remotely sane should worry about'.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 13:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

we are a category C team on 13:15 - Jul 27 with 4680 viewsMattinLondon

Apart from the Budgies (for the derby) I am struggling to really care about any other team in this division. They might as well all be Cat C.
we are a category C team on 13:15 - Jul 27 with 4679 viewsRIPbobby

Unfortunately we see ourselves as still a threat. Up until about 2 months ago we were bereft of ideas, no sense on innovation and generally treading water existing as a football club.

There are some signs of the club actually trying to make themselves fashionable again, but time will tell. In all fairness we probably are a 3rd rate attraction to most teams we play apart from Norwich. We need to improve the brand and become fashionable again.
Surely we're just Cat C..... on 13:18 - Jul 27 with 4666 viewsBloots

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:29 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

....because it's bleeding miles to travel.

Same reason Burton are B.

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 13:45 - Jul 27 with 4567 viewsLimitlessBlue

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 12:32 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Us at 11/4 Top Half is the value bet of the summer

on what basis?

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

we are a category C team on 15:42 - Jul 27 with 4430 viewsitfcjoe

Good, because I'm going up for the weekend for that one so saves me a bit of money in what will be an expensive weekend!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

we are a category C team on 16:32 - Jul 27 with 4377 viewsBluedandy

Dull City .... hardly ever sell out in top flight .... pitiful away support .... banks of empty seats for Wembley playoff final .... they have ideas way above their Category Z station.
Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 16:40 - Jul 27 with 4357 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 13:45 - Jul 27 by LimitlessBlue

on what basis?

Think it was you who asked me this last time. I answered you then.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

we are a category C team on 17:19 - Jul 27 with 4316 viewsbrogansnose

we are a category C team on 15:42 - Jul 27 by itfcjoe

Good, because I'm going up for the weekend for that one so saves me a bit of money in what will be an expensive weekend!

Happy with cheaper tickets.

Lovin' that Cat C feelin'.
Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 20:37 - Jul 27 with 4199 viewsLimitlessBlue

Blimey, have you turned into Benters.....? on 16:40 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Think it was you who asked me this last time. I answered you then.

must have missed it...

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

we are a category C team on 21:25 - Jul 27 with 4153 viewsSuperTommySmith

Ha. Well I'm planning a holiday in March to go watch some Ice Hockey in America/Canada. Was very relieved to see the fixtures come out and find that I'm missing Hull at home. I think the only team I'd be happier to miss would be Reading.
we are a category C team on 21:26 - Jul 27 with 4152 viewsITFC_Forever

Higher than many Town fans rate us to be fair.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

we are a category C team on 01:14 - Jul 28 with 4004 viewsCurrie10

Good good, cheaper tickets for us then. Thanks Hull!
we are a category C team on 07:42 - Jul 28 with 3918 viewsPinewoodblue

we are a category C team on 01:14 - Jul 28 by Currie10

Good good, cheaper tickets for us then. Thanks Hull!

Be interesting to see how many other clubs will charge Town fans less than the great £25.00 deals the club are setting up.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024