Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH Oliveira look what you've done 11:20 - Oct 16 with 11714 viewstextbackup

A fan base that's been so indifferent for so long have all come together in anger against your comments, even the negative amongst us are fcking pissed at what you said. It's our football club to put down, not yours, you've ended up uniting us!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:21 - Oct 16 with 9003 viewsKieran_Knows

Just what the doctor ordered, I'd say.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:24 - Oct 16 with 8981 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep, perfect stupidity from a player who is nothing more than a hired gun and would, I'm sure, have gladly pulled our shirt on if we'd been the ones in for him last year — not to mention Reading's shirt if they'd agreed a deal in August. Shouldn't have run his mouth like that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:26 - Oct 16 with 8963 viewsbluewein

Get to work on the chant.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:27 - Oct 16 with 8949 viewsBluebell

I think the funny thing about what he said about 'his' great team is that he was only a sub on Saturday so there are 11 players that the manager thinks are better than him.

Also he doesn't know the history of the two teams.
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:31 - Oct 16 with 8931 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:24 - Oct 16 by SomethingBlue

Yep, perfect stupidity from a player who is nothing more than a hired gun and would, I'm sure, have gladly pulled our shirt on if we'd been the ones in for him last year — not to mention Reading's shirt if they'd agreed a deal in August. Shouldn't have run his mouth like that.

He was desperate to leave wasn't he? In fact I had heard that he'd fallen out with Farke and that he was having a massive sulk to push the move to Reading though..

That said, he's effectively spouted the usual guff to the local press that he thinks the fans wanted to hear.. and what most fans would lap up if it's from one of your club's players.
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:31 - Oct 16 with 8924 viewsStokieBlue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:27 - Oct 16 by Bluebell

I think the funny thing about what he said about 'his' great team is that he was only a sub on Saturday so there are 11 players that the manager thinks are better than him.

Also he doesn't know the history of the two teams.

Surely that supports his view?

I bet he thinks he's the bees-knees so if there are 11 players better than him then his team must be amazing.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:39 - Oct 16 with 8886 viewsTractorWood

It has a bit of the Bendtner about him. Massive ego with little ability. Hope we gets subbed at half time with us 3-0 up.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 11:39]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:47 - Oct 16 with 8826 viewstractorboy1978

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:26 - Oct 16 by bluewein

Nelson, Nelson, you're a cant

That ought to do it. He's the sort of player that is easily wound up as well.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 11:48]
Login to get fewer ads

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:53 - Oct 16 with 8788 viewsJ2BLUE

I think it's odd people getting pissed off with his comments. It's hard to be pissed off with something that is just plain wrong. They are in no way a better club. Getting annoyed with him just makes it look like he has touched a nerve. Laugh at him and ignore it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:56 - Oct 16 with 8767 viewsfooters

Anyone remember the last time someone on either side said something similar? Do quite like the extra spikiness rather than the usual 'just another game, three points, etc.'

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 12:00 - Oct 16 with 8740 viewstractorboy1978

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:56 - Oct 16 by footers

Anyone remember the last time someone on either side said something similar? Do quite like the extra spikiness rather than the usual 'just another game, three points, etc.'

I'm already looking forward to Mick's response when these words are inevitably put to him.
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 12:01 - Oct 16 with 8730 viewsKieran_Knows

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 12:00 - Oct 16 by tractorboy1978

I'm already looking forward to Mick's response when these words are inevitably put to him.

Bonkers.

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 12:15 - Oct 16 with 8663 viewstextbackup

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 12:00 - Oct 16 by tractorboy1978

He'll probably agree with him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 13:15 - Oct 16 with 8533 viewsyoda

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:53 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

I think it's odd people getting pissed off with his comments. It's hard to be pissed off with something that is just plain wrong. They are in no way a better club. Getting annoyed with him just makes it look like he has touched a nerve. Laugh at him and ignore it.

I will concede that you have won more trophies,but maintain that we are a better club with bigger support so Nelson's only speaking the truth,mind you he should have said nothing at all.
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 13:18 - Oct 16 with 8500 viewsKieran_Knows

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 13:15 - Oct 16 by yoda

I will concede that you have won more trophies,but maintain that we are a better club with bigger support so Nelson's only speaking the truth,mind you he should have said nothing at all.

Better club .... in what way?

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 13:22 - Oct 16 with 8480 viewsSomethingBlue

Bigger crowds these days, yes. These things are cyclical as we all know. Virtually nothing between us at the moment despite those residual Premier League resources of those and it's certainly hard to pick a winner at the weekend.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 16:52 - Oct 16 with 8220 viewsstrikalite

We should all be thanking him for what he said...
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 16:55 - Oct 16 with 8204 viewsJ2BLUE

lol ok...

Truly impaired.

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 16:58 - Oct 16 with 8188 viewsSpruceMoose

How a bunch of trophy dodgers could ever be considered the bigger club is beyond me.

I'd stick to enjoying your cathedral and airport if I were you, leave the football to us bigger clubs.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:02 - Oct 16 with 8163 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 13:18 - Oct 16 by Kieran_Knows

Better club .... in what way?

More fingers

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:04 - Oct 16 with 8147 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

When I saw his comments I thought exactly that. Whether an overly positive fan or a fan who is not happy at all with how things are right now, he's United us all for one game.

For one game our support will be joined in hatred for the six fingered barstards.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:14 - Oct 16 with 8106 viewsJ2BLUE

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:04 - Oct 16 by The_Romford_Blue

When I saw his comments I thought exactly that. Whether an overly positive fan or a fan who is not happy at all with how things are right now, he's United us all for one game.

For one game our support will be joined in hatred for the six fingered barstards.

It's a derby. If we needed some idiot to talk rubbish to unite us then we really are in trouble.

Truly impaired.

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:19 - Oct 16 with 8085 viewsjontysnut

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:26 - Oct 16 by bluewein

" ... and if you know your history..."
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:29 - Oct 16 with 8053 viewsbluejake78

To Nodges credit they must have better looking sisters.Love the trophy dodgers comment..Up there with the Delia Smith bra which has no cups and pathetic support.
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:36 - Oct 16 with 8030 viewsBerlinBlue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:39 - Oct 16 by TractorWood

It has a bit of the Bendtner about him. Massive ego with little ability. Hope we gets subbed at half time with us 3-0 up.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 11:39]

You can be almost sure that if he scores, he'll rip his shirt off and run over to Farke, making out as if he's the best thing since sliced bread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024