Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion 22:01 - Oct 31 with 12063 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Having a good, passionate manager is a massive thing for them.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:02 - Oct 31 with 6907 viewspointofblue

Mick was a good and I'd argue passionate manager when he started here. He's allowed himself to get wrapped up in petty squabbles with the fans and playing up to the 'oh poor hard done by Mick' card now and that's affecting the club as a whole IMO.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:03 - Oct 31 with 6904 viewsMullet

How much do you reckon their wage bill is? Given they were paying Huws something like £20-25k per week

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:04 - Oct 31 with 6882 viewsOsborneOneNil

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:03 - Oct 31 by Mullet

How much do you reckon their wage bill is? Given they were paying Huws something like £20-25k per week

No idea, how much?
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:06 - Oct 31 with 6870 viewsITFCBlues

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:04 - Oct 31 by OsborneOneNil

No idea, how much?

A darn sight more than ours...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:07 - Oct 31 with 6862 viewsOsborneOneNil

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:06 - Oct 31 by ITFCBlues

What, twice as much? How much is ours?
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:07 - Oct 31 with 6855 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:03 - Oct 31 by Mullet

I don't know how much they were paying Huws. The most important factor is their manager who certainly knows how to organise and motivate his teams. To think he was once available for us !
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:09 - Oct 31 with 6835 viewsCoco

Wonder how much they’re paying their manager given we’re paying ours over 1,000,000 great British pounds a year.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:13 - Oct 31 with 6803 viewshomer_123

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:07 - Oct 31 by OsborneOneNil

Cardiff wage bill is £25m

Ours is £16.6m

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:13 - Oct 31 with 6804 viewsRozz

Huws took a paycut, but I doubt that. I'd be surprised if our top earners are on more than 16k, and I'd say the vast majority are single figures.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:44 - Oct 31 with 6697 viewsGavTWTD

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:09 - Oct 31 by Coco

Wonder how much they’re paying their manager given we’re paying ours over 1,000,000 great British pounds a year.

I thought that was a one-off bonus for keeping us up in his first season?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:57 - Oct 31 with 6628 viewsstantheman

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:44 - Oct 31 by GavTWTD

Dont keep stating facts. That is not allowed on here as you well know. Most just make it up to suit their agenda to beat Mick over the head. The stupidity unfortunately is growing exponentially at the moment and is a bigger worry than having MM as manager. The general over reaction to every win or defeat is depressing and I basically have had enough of this nonsense.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 23:01 - Oct 31 with 6617 viewsTheBlueBarca

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:07 - Oct 31 by OsborneOneNil

Ours is the 5th or 6th lowest in the League and one of the lowest in the top 3 divisions I believe. Our position last season reflected our expenditure perfectly!

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 23:06 - Oct 31 with 6593 viewsCoco

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:57 - Oct 31 by stantheman

Dont keep stating facts. That is not allowed on here as you well know. Most just make it up to suit their agenda to beat Mick over the head. The stupidity unfortunately is growing exponentially at the moment and is a bigger worry than having MM as manager. The general over reaction to every win or defeat is depressing and I basically have had enough of this nonsense.

Ooooh you’re ‘ard

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 23:11 - Oct 31 with 6566 viewsSwansea_Blue

I lose track; have they come off the parachute payments yet? I know they've been cutting costs and shedding big earners for a couple of years, but are any of their team hang overs from when they were splashing the cash?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 23:12 - Oct 31 with 6563 viewsOsborneOneNil

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:57 - Oct 31 by stantheman

Unlike you, some have simply had enough.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 23:30 - Oct 31 with 6526 viewsPhilTWTD

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 23:01 - Oct 31 by TheBlueBarca

Ours is the 5th or 6th lowest in the League and one of the lowest in the top 3 divisions I believe. Our position last season reflected our expenditure perfectly!

Top three divisions? We might not have a big wage bill for this division, but that's rather stretching things. It was £17.5m last year, off the top of my head, probably around 18th as per the previous season.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 23:44 - Oct 31 with 6488 viewsEly_Blue

I don’t call £1.6m on Ward and £700k on Bogle peanuts, and that’s without even looking at the rest of their team!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 00:35 - Nov 1 with 6430 viewstextbackup

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:44 - Oct 31 by GavTWTD

£20k a week for MM

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 03:20 - Nov 1 with 6361 viewsBenters

A manager ive always wanted at Town.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 03:26 - Nov 1 with 6355 viewsBenters

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 22:06 - Oct 31 by ITFCBlues

I am always bein told spending money doesnt work? Look at Derby ..

Gentlybentley

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 03:34 - Nov 1 with 6346 viewsBenters

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 00:35 - Nov 1 by textbackup

£20k a week for MM

With the added bonus of himself deciding if he stays on for a further two seasons.

Gentlybentley

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:31 - Nov 1 with 6322 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

3m for Lee Tomlin, 2m for Danny award and 700k for Omar Bogle.

That's about 4 times more than what we've spent just on those three players alone.

In fact, Danny ward chose Cardiff over us didn't he. Assume that they offered more money/wages

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:37 - Nov 1 with 6313 viewsTLA

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:31 - Nov 1 by The_Romford_Blue

That's about 4 times more than what we've spent just on those three players alone.

In fact, Danny ward chose Cardiff over us didn't he. Assume that they offered more money/wages

I think we offered pretty much the same for Ward but he wanted to renew his working relationship with Warnock. They may have offered better wages too but I think that was his main reason for joining them.
Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:44 - Nov 1 with 6301 viewsjeera

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 03:34 - Nov 1 by Benters

With the added bonus of himself deciding if he stays on for a further two seasons.

What?

You do realise he meant if he is offered a renewal.

Yes?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:44 - Nov 1 with 6301 viewsReuser_is_God

Cardiff have spent peanuts and are fighting for the promotion on 05:31 - Nov 1 by The_Romford_Blue

That's still peanuts in the modern game.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024