Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? 19:45 - Dec 1 with 4916 viewsBluedandy

I would give 30 million (provided it goes exclusively on transfers) with an option on another 15 million once promoted.

In return I would insist they finally wash and dry clean the flags in the old Pioneer stand plus renovate the facade on the Cobbold stand which is a disgrace. I'm thinking blue and white glass possibly with portrait pictures of legends superimposed.
If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 19:47 - Dec 1 with 4901 viewsWD19

Cost of a season ticket. Maybe even two.
If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 19:51 - Dec 1 with 4874 viewshype313

Nowt, I'd buy the posters of Twtd.co.uk a burger and ghost ship, to then walk off into the sunset, well Byron Bay to be precise.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 19:52 - Dec 1 with 4868 viewshampstead_blue

I'd buy a box and let people use it free of charge.

Other than that, I'd have a very long sleep and hangover.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 19:57 - Dec 1 with 4849 viewsjeera

A sponge, a ladder and maybe a pressure washer.

And as others have said, a few token season tickets to give to those who cannot afford their own.

I'll be following on ifollow from somewhere sunny.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 19:58 - Dec 1 with 4842 viewsJ2BLUE

Apart from having far more freedom (no job) to be able to attend and buying four lifetime season tickets, not a penny.

I couldn't watch the horrors people go through in the world and then hand over my cash to a football club.

One thing i'd love to do is spend £5m on flats and rent them out to youngsters dirt cheap to allow them to save cash for a deposit. Three year terms. Would aim to take just enough rent to break even after costs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:02 - Dec 1 with 4823 viewsjeera

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 19:58 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

Apart from having far more freedom (no job) to be able to attend and buying four lifetime season tickets, not a penny.

I couldn't watch the horrors people go through in the world and then hand over my cash to a football club.

One thing i'd love to do is spend £5m on flats and rent them out to youngsters dirt cheap to allow them to save cash for a deposit. Three year terms. Would aim to take just enough rent to break even after costs.

It's not what the OP had in mind tbf, so our 'help the homeless' posts are possibly not welcome here, but I've always said I would look to purchase land to site mobile homes.

There's no reason for people to be homeless. It makes no sense.

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:05 - Dec 1 with 4803 viewsFtnfwest

£1m to academy in exchange for 4 lifetime STs and my name above the door (of the academy)
If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:08 - Dec 1 with 4798 viewsJ2BLUE

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:02 - Dec 1 by jeera

It's not what the OP had in mind tbf, so our 'help the homeless' posts are possibly not welcome here, but I've always said I would look to purchase land to site mobile homes.

There's no reason for people to be homeless. It makes no sense.

True. I think the reason Town wouldn't get my money is valid though.

Completely agree with you. Shelter expecting record calls over Christmas this year. I hope many will support Crisis' campaign as well to get people off the streets for Christmas.

My ultimate Euromillions fantasy is giving almost all of it away, mainly to family.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:10 - Dec 1 with 4786 viewsjpring89

75 mill is nothing in the modern game. If i had say 250 mill i would put in say 150 mill into town to get us up to them prem. Then sell the club to somebody with billions recoup what i put in with the sale and watch us become an elite club. But in reality this is just and will only be a dream forever to be unfulfilled.

Sh1t times.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:13 - Dec 1 with 4769 viewsjeera

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:08 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

True. I think the reason Town wouldn't get my money is valid though.

Completely agree with you. Shelter expecting record calls over Christmas this year. I hope many will support Crisis' campaign as well to get people off the streets for Christmas.

My ultimate Euromillions fantasy is giving almost all of it away, mainly to family.

No one I know who didn't need it would get much money from me. Just my mum.

I would honestly rather put it where it's needed and not to those who are doing just fine already.

That includes my own sister, who despite claiming to have no money, is, (along with her husband), sitting on several properties as it is.

If they need money they can bloody sell one of those.

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:19 - Dec 1 with 4753 viewsBent_double

Nothing directly.

But, I'd buy Noj (£20m-£30m should do it), then sell all their better players to ITFC for £1 each, they could then be either kept or sold on for a few million each.

I'd raise the price of their season tickets to £1000 each, with £500 from each sale going directly to ITFC.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:21 - Dec 1 with 4744 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Transfers and wages I assume. So for 30m you could probably get one Rhodes type player for say a £10m fee and another £10m would cover his 40k a week over 5 years. Your remaining 10m could perhaps cover loan signings for a few years.

You need hundreds of millions nowadays.
If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:22 - Dec 1 with 4739 viewsJ2BLUE

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:13 - Dec 1 by jeera

No one I know who didn't need it would get much money from me. Just my mum.

I would honestly rather put it where it's needed and not to those who are doing just fine already.

That includes my own sister, who despite claiming to have no money, is, (along with her husband), sitting on several properties as it is.

If they need money they can bloody sell one of those.

Agree, I would just level the playing field for the family members who aren't doing so well.

When you see the massive difference tiny amounts of money make I really wish I could help charities more. Depressing when you think about it.

Truly impaired.

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:23 - Dec 1 with 4728 viewsfactual_blue

Nothing.

There are far better things to support if you have that sort of money.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:58 - Dec 1 with 4645 viewsfactual_blue

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:22 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

Agree, I would just level the playing field for the family members who aren't doing so well.

When you see the massive difference tiny amounts of money make I really wish I could help charities more. Depressing when you think about it.

I'd only give to family or friends through a couple of lawyers. Get my lawyer to get a firm from somewhere I have no connection with to arrange the payments and keep it anonymous. Otherwise you destroy your relationship with people the minute they know.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 21:07 - Dec 1 with 4619 viewsJ2BLUE

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:58 - Dec 1 by factual_blue

I'd only give to family or friends through a couple of lawyers. Get my lawyer to get a firm from somewhere I have no connection with to arrange the payments and keep it anonymous. Otherwise you destroy your relationship with people the minute they know.

Agreed, that is how i've always imagined it.

Truly impaired.

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 21:09 - Dec 1 with 4609 viewsGeoffSentence

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:19 - Dec 1 by Bent_double

Nothing directly.

But, I'd buy Noj (£20m-£30m should do it), then sell all their better players to ITFC for £1 each, they could then be either kept or sold on for a few million each.

I'd raise the price of their season tickets to £1000 each, with £500 from each sale going directly to ITFC.

Pretty much exactly how I handle Nodge in football manager, though I aslso load them up with sht goalkeepers on spectacular lng term contracts with 50% annual increases

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 21:22 - Dec 1 with 4582 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 19:52 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

I'd buy a box and let people use it free of charge.

Other than that, I'd have a very long sleep and hangover.

You did say you had been a financial advisor !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 23:32 - Dec 1 with 4432 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Possibly a couple of million if it went on player funds. No chance if it went in Evans pocket

Might buy Dagenham though

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 02:51 - Dec 2 with 4361 viewstextbackup

I'd give then £1m a year in exchange for letting me sweep up the training ground changing rooms, I'd have nothing else to do with my time as wouldn't work.

I'd also start a made up company with the initials ITFC, and sponsor a stand at CR

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 03:02 - Dec 2 with 4358 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 02:51 - Dec 2 by textbackup

I'd give then £1m a year in exchange for letting me sweep up the training ground changing rooms, I'd have nothing else to do with my time as wouldn't work.

I'd also start a made up company with the initials ITFC, and sponsor a stand at CR

It's hilarious to think when they started that Farkelife march to the ground all in yellow thing at the start of the season, they've only won two of the 10 home matches and have the 4th worst home record in the league.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 09:05 - Dec 2 with 4212 viewsNo9

Based on the budgie experience with Huckerbee I'm not sure you could put money directly into the team
maybe as a loan tho?
If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 10:06 - Dec 2 with 4165 views3_5_2

None

Zero

Zilch

Nothing

Zip

Fcuk all

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 10:58 - Dec 2 with 4104 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 20:19 - Dec 1 by Bent_double

Nothing directly.

Brilliant answer. Also you should make it well known that £500 of their season ticket is going to ITFC. In fact it should be half of everything Norwich related, shirts, merchandise etc. What a conundrum!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 12:34 - Dec 2 with 4025 viewsrosseden

If you won £75 million in the Euro millions how much would you put into Town? on 10:58 - Dec 2 by BrixtonBlue

Brilliant answer. Also you should make it well known that £500 of their season ticket is going to ITFC. In fact it should be half of everything Norwich related, shirts, merchandise etc. What a conundrum!

just openly set them up as a lower league ITFC feeder club.......

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024