Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. 12:08 - Jan 19 with 25723 viewsLord_Lucan

I had to go to the shop which involved going past the pub so I popped in for a livener (don’t tell Mother RKD)

Anyway the strangest thing just happened. I YouTubed a song to link it to a post on another thread and the song came on the pub TV. To prove I wasn’t going mad I just YouTubed The Wall and now that has come on.

I don’t think I will ever go back to work.

This pub gets packed with Norwich fans before a home game. I’m going to come in here on Saturday and put the 1978 cup final on.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 6097 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 15:10 - Jan 19 by Lord_Lucan

I’m actually wondering if I can link tubegalore - demolition derby is still on at the moment.

Today is completely out of the window now but I do face a small problem. Lady Lucan insists on a 6pm chit chat and I’m not sure how I can handle this as I’m on my 6th Aspalls and Pint of Wine Paul is threatening to bring some mushrooms up.

How was the 6pm chit chat ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 19:28 - Jan 19 with 6069 viewsSpruceMoose

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 19:17 - Jan 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

He ded.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 19:40 - Jan 19 with 6047 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 19:17 - Jan 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

I breezed it.

Funny thing is we had a long chit chat and I kept laughing (I don’t usually laugh when I’m chit chatting to the mrs)

Anyhoo, she said “Have you been drinking” and I replied with a furious “What do you take me for”. After the conversation finished she phoned me back to apologise for her words.

It’s a slobs world!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

This is brilliant (n/t) on 20:22 - Jan 19 with 5982 viewsOsborneOneNil

This is brilliant (n/t) on 13:58 - Jan 19 by Lord_Lucan

Osbourne 1 -0

The locals are completely bemused.

OsborneOneNil!!!

Lordy, this is genius mate.
I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:24 - Jan 19 with 5980 viewsOsborneOneNil

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 15:10 - Jan 19 by Lord_Lucan

I’m actually wondering if I can link tubegalore - demolition derby is still on at the moment.

Today is completely out of the window now but I do face a small problem. Lady Lucan insists on a 6pm chit chat and I’m not sure how I can handle this as I’m on my 6th Aspalls and Pint of Wine Paul is threatening to bring some mushrooms up.

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Genius,
I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 22:02 - Jan 19 with 5871 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:24 - Jan 19 by OsborneOneNil

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Genius,

Unfortunately POWP never turned up and the KH have now refused to serve me, I’m not that welcome in the Freemasons so The Rose it will have to be.

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 00:20 - Jan 20 with 5743 viewsMelford

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 22:02 - Jan 19 by Lord_Lucan

Unfortunately POWP never turned up and the KH have now refused to serve me, I’m not that welcome in the Freemasons so The Rose it will have to be.

If I get a scum ticket I'd pay good money for a day on the lash with you up there.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 12:56 - Jan 20 with 5530 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 16:16 - Jan 19 by bluelou

Are you connected to their wifi? If so I think I know what it is.
It's functionality called dial and it works by having a tv or stb with the app on it. It's a lot like Chromecast.

It's bloody hilarious too

I’m not entirely welcomed in the Kings Arms at present but true to my word I have attempted to take over their command and control system again. I have just hovered outside and I was connected to their wi fi but the operation failed. I apologise, I seem to have lost my wizardry.

We will though Try again next time. Maybe the derby game

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 13:04 - Jan 20 with 5502 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This entire thread is just brilliant

Best since Lucan on a train

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 13:17 - Jan 20 with 5463 viewsSitfcB

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 00:20 - Jan 20 by Melford

If I get a scum ticket I'd pay good money for a day on the lash with you up there.

Er, he won't be allowed there 🤷🏻‍♂️

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 13:17 - Jan 20 with 5463 viewsHerbivore

Lucan, I salute you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 14:42 - Jan 20 with 5390 viewsfarkenhell

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 12:56 - Jan 20 by Lord_Lucan

I’m not entirely welcomed in the Kings Arms at present but true to my word I have attempted to take over their command and control system again. I have just hovered outside and I was connected to their wi fi but the operation failed. I apologise, I seem to have lost my wizardry.

A valiant attempt agent Lucan. Better luck next time. Do the scum have another home game between now and us?
This is brilliant (n/t) on 14:48 - Jan 20 with 5374 viewsTerry_Nutkins

This is brilliant (n/t) on 14:12 - Jan 19 by Lord_Lucan

Love this. Why have the pub got some sort of airstream thing set up?! Amazing.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 5301 viewsNewcyBlue

Fecking hell Lucan, you’re a hero!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 16:06 - Jan 20 with 5258 viewsVic

Marvellous stuff Lucan

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 16:16 - Jan 20 with 5236 viewsVic

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 12:56 - Jan 20 by Lord_Lucan

Can you do it from just outside or something if the Wi-fi reaches that far?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:10 - Feb 22 with 4863 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve just walked in for the first time in a month and they’ve bloody banned me.

I have four pubs within walking distance and now I’m banned from the best two.

Ipswich ethnic cleansing.

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:25 - Feb 22 with 4813 viewsPinewoodblue

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:10 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

Is the Trafford Arms any good these days?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:27 - Feb 22 with 4805 viewsgiant_stow

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:10 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

They really banned you for being an Ipswich fan? I'm surprised they can afford to be that fussy - my Norwich mate lives round the corner and those boozers have usually looked.empty to.me.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:30 - Feb 22 with 4788 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:25 - Feb 22 by Pinewoodblue

Is the Trafford Arms any good these days?

That’s a nice pub - it’s the other one I’m banned from.

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:35 - Feb 22 with 4782 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:27 - Feb 22 by giant_stow

They really banned you for being an Ipswich fan? I'm surprised they can afford to be that fussy - my Norwich mate lives round the corner and those boozers have usually looked.empty to.me.

I’ve been drinking in The Kings Arms for 18 months. I don’t really think that on its own is why they banned me. The landlords have taken on another pub and left Kings Arms to a young kid to manage. I actually asked him why I was banned and he basically said no real reason except you get too p1ssed now and again - which in my defence he’s seen nothing. He’s too young for the job and forgets about the product he sells.

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:39 - Feb 22 with 4766 viewsHerbivore

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:35 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

I’ve been drinking in The Kings Arms for 18 months. I don’t really think that on its own is why they banned me. The landlords have taken on another pub and left Kings Arms to a young kid to manage. I actually asked him why I was banned and he basically said no real reason except you get too p1ssed now and again - which in my defence he’s seen nothing. He’s too young for the job and forgets about the product he sells.

You've been banned from a pub for getting pissed? What's next, getting chucked out of the post office for buying a book of stamps?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:39 - Feb 22 with 4762 viewsgiant_stow

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:35 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

That's bonkers. They ought to settle you in, make you comfy!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:41 - Feb 22 with 4754 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:30 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

That’s a nice pub - it’s the other one I’m banned from.

Back to the Lynyrd Skynyrd pub then.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 20:42]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:48 - Feb 22 with 4737 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve just had a genuine life changing experience. on 20:41 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

Back to the Lynyrd Skynyrd pub then.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 20:42]

Yeah, I’m in there now.

Trouble is it’s a bit of an edgy pub. If I was banned from any place I wish it was here. I popped out for a fag a while ago and some bloke was walking along so pissed that he was bumping into everything. He then nudged past me and entered the pub. I watched through the window waiting for him to be refused service but he got a beer and sat on a stall with his head on the bar.

If I ever get refused in this place I need to take stock of my life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024