Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board 13:24 - Feb 13 with 5359 viewsLord_Lucan

Now we generally accept Giant Ulla because he seems ok and is a closet Town fan anyway, although he won't admit it.

During this mornings electrical hoo ha I received a PM from Yoda the scummer who gave me some invaluable advice.

I put it to the committee that we tolerate him on here.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:26 - Feb 13 with 4603 viewsPlums

Tolerate him we shall.
Accept his footballing perversions we must not.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:27 - Feb 13 with 4599 viewsSteve_M

Yoda is fine too, notably he/she is round here even when they aren't doing well.

On which subject, I bet Griller's internet will suddenly be working if they win, it's incredibly erratic that. I hope he gets a discount.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:27 - Feb 13 with 4589 viewshomer_123

You mean you didn't electrocute yourself then Lucs?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

on 13:27 - Feb 13 with 4598 views_

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:28 - Feb 13 with 4580 viewsLord_Lucan

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:27 - Feb 13 by homer_123

You mean you didn't electrocute yourself then Lucs?

Not at present......................but work is ongoing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:31 - Feb 13 with 4562 viewsFtnfwest

Yes they can both participate
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:37 - Feb 13 with 4523 viewsstringy

I'd second that
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:44 - Feb 13 with 4490 viewsHarryWright

Na don't take to scummers me
Login to get fewer ads

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:47 - Feb 13 with 4474 viewshomer_123

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 13:28 - Feb 13 by Lord_Lucan

Not at present......................but work is ongoing.

Try harder! ;)

Kidding...stay safe Lucs.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 14:00 - Feb 13 with 4436 viewsSitfcB

They're all c|_|nts for two/four weeks of the year.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 14:13 - Feb 13 with 4406 viewsGuthrum

Ulla is fine, as is Yoda.

Even Griller can be amusing sometimes.

The bloke last night was just a bit of an idiot, tho.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 14:15 - Feb 13 with 4388 viewsJ2BLUE

Yoda is ok but can be drawn into a petty repetitive argument about which club is bigger. Obviously we're all going to think it's us*, it shouldn't come as a surprise to him so he needs to ignore it.

*because it's true.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 14:17 - Feb 13 with 4383 viewsPJH

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 14:13 - Feb 13 by Guthrum

Ulla is fine, as is Yoda.

Even Griller can be amusing sometimes.

The bloke last night was just a bit of an idiot, tho.

There was a very occasional poster named "Johnson" or something similar.
He was very sensible,I think I eventually got him to agree if we pick an all time combined XI the only place that they might get was in goal.
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 14:51 - Feb 13 with 4298 viewsHeathlander

I have no problem with Norwich fans o here. as long as they are civil and join in with the more general stuff rather than just we are better than you nonsense.

I think it adds something to get a view from them up the road. A lad called Denzil used to post on here way back in the day and was a good laugh. So no issues from me.
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 15:03 - Feb 13 with 4241 viewsSpruceMoose

Agreed. He has pretty much been tamed.

Thanks to this boards effort to rehome disenchanted Norwich fans, I would like to nominate Phil to take the honourary title of Chief Budgie Whisperer.

Gav shall remain in his post as Deputy Budgie Fiddler.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 4078 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Accept him we must.

Poll: Best Football Song

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:47 - Feb 13 with 4043 viewsBluebell

I have always tolerated Yoda and he seems a good poster.

Ulla is a Town fan really.

Griller has been good in the past joining in with converations on things other than football. He very rarely posts now though. For an elderly man who doesn't go to games, he is ok.
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:49 - Feb 13 with 4036 viewsconnorscontract

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 14:17 - Feb 13 by PJH

There was a very occasional poster named "Johnson" or something similar.
He was very sensible,I think I eventually got him to agree if we pick an all time combined XI the only place that they might get was in goal.

But only because he, like me, never saw Roy Bailey play.
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:51 - Feb 13 with 4026 viewsPendejo

In the interests of staying onside of diversity regs I would have thought we are legally bound to accept them.

They are also the unifying force... whilst there are cracks in our fraternity they seem to bind us together [against them]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:52 - Feb 13 with 4021 viewsPJH

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:49 - Feb 13 by connorscontract

I can never decide on a goalkeeper for my all time ITFC team although Roy Bailey is certainly a leading contender.
Them up the road whilst never having a really top top class keeper have over the years had more pretty good keepers than we have,in my opinion.

I think I can make a very good case for us filling places 2-11 in a combined team but not sure about No 1.
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:53 - Feb 13 with 4016 viewsblueislander

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:49 - Feb 13 by connorscontract

In the Bailey era, the Scum 'keeper was Nethercott. He was quite good, but not a patch on Roy.
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:56 - Feb 13 with 4005 viewsPJH

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:53 - Feb 13 by blueislander

In the Bailey era, the Scum 'keeper was Nethercott. He was quite good, but not a patch on Roy.

and I think they then had Sandy Kennon and then Kevin Keelan(not a typo).
Keelan was spectacular in both his saves and his mistakes.
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 17:00 - Feb 13 with 3979 viewsblueislander

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 16:56 - Feb 13 by PJH

and I think they then had Sandy Kennon and then Kevin Keelan(not a typo).
Keelan was spectacular in both his saves and his mistakes.

Keelan was quite a bit later wasn't he?
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 17:04 - Feb 13 with 3968 viewsPJH

Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 17:00 - Feb 13 by blueislander

Keelan was quite a bit later wasn't he?

No, certainly mid 60's(without checking)so probably overlapped Roy Bailey although by the time Keelan was their first choice ours was Ken Hancock.

I will check out of interest but I know Keelan was in goal for them in the bucketgate game on 2nd January 1965.

edit-Keelan joined them in 1963 so it did match the back end of Roy Bailey's career with us.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 17:06]
Can we have an Extraordinary General Cyber Meeting re Norwich fans on this board on 18:28 - Feb 13 with 3848 viewsbrogansnose

Yeah, Yoda's alright.

Reasonable, doesn't give it billy big bowlucks. Quite an amenable bloke.

Pretty certain we've turned Ulla from the dark side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024