Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking to buy a watch 08:23 - Mar 21 with 78149 viewsJakeITFC

Any recommendations of brands to go for or avoid?

Looking to spend <£1k so am I better to look second hand for a better brand on Watchfinder or buy a top end model from a lesser brand? Any up and comers you’d recommend?

In terms of model I’m thinking a sports type watch - Rolex Seamaster type thing.
Looking to buy a watch on 15:35 - Mar 25 with 5907 viewsm14_blue

Looking to buy a watch on 12:28 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ok please stop now......there are watch adverts everywhere.....talk about expensive women or something! (Or even cheap ones!)

Where might one find these cheap women?
Looking to buy a watch on 15:53 - Mar 25 with 5894 viewsRyorry

Looking to buy a watch on 15:26 - Mar 25 by The_Romford_Blue

1) I don’t sleep during the day.

2) Don’t be ridiculous. Of course I don’t take my own lawn mower with me. I take a pair of gardening gloves and a couple of little things but use the mowers already at the houses. I think you are making this into way more than I’m telling you so you can pretend it doesn’t happen. I’m not sure what the problem is?

3) It’s fine. I’ll take over your round in a few years just to f*ck you off. It’s funny that if you think I’d lie about something, it would be about poxy gardening. Give over.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 15:27]

I've always supported him & his garden enterprise in the past, but what surprises me (though perhaps it shouldn't) is that he doesn't seem to realise customers, and future customers IRL, will be able to identifiy him from his posts here, esp as he used to have a photo of himself sitting on a toilet as his avatar!

Having said a few times that I wished he lived locally to me as I need some help with my large garden, in light of his malice on this thread (calling someone a liar without evidence is the last straw for me) I've now changed my mind - would rather employ a lad keen to learn & pleasant in manner such as yourself. So if you ever come up to Yorks, please let me know!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Looking to buy a watch on 16:02 - Mar 25 with 5878 viewsRyorry

on 20:45 - Mar 24 by _

Don't suppose it's ever occurred to you that you're the boring one has it? Repeated baiting, stirring etc. What's baffling is that whilst you (quite rightly) often espouse on here supporting those with mental health problems, you then frequently go and belittle, bait, insult etc others in a manner which you surely realise causes stress. I just don't get it.

Looking to buy a watch on 16:38 - Mar 25 with 5848 viewsBrixtonBlue

Looking to buy a watch on 15:26 - Mar 25 by The_Romford_Blue

1) I don’t sleep during the day.

2) Don’t be ridiculous. Of course I don’t take my own lawn mower with me. I take a pair of gardening gloves and a couple of little things but use the mowers already at the houses. I think you are making this into way more than I’m telling you so you can pretend it doesn’t happen. I’m not sure what the problem is?

3) It’s fine. I’ll take over your round in a few years just to f*ck you off. It’s funny that if you think I’d lie about something, it would be about poxy gardening. Give over.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 15:27]

Haha. Pwned.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Looking to buy a watch on 16:40 - Mar 25 with 5845 viewsBrixtonBlue

Looking to buy a watch on 16:02 - Mar 25 by Ryorry

Don't suppose it's ever occurred to you that you're the boring one has it? Repeated baiting, stirring etc. What's baffling is that whilst you (quite rightly) often espouse on here supporting those with mental health problems, you then frequently go and belittle, bait, insult etc others in a manner which you surely realise causes stress. I just don't get it.

It's a case of do as I say not as I do.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Looking to buy a watch on 17:01 - Mar 25 with 5826 viewsNewcyBlue

Looking to buy a watch on 10:55 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

*I* don't keep banging on about the £90 meal! Other people have used it as a stick to beat me with after I mentioned the price ONCE in a restaurant review! I haven't used it to laud it over anyone. Nor was it brought up by me in this thread.

This is all in the thread. Try reading it before steaming in.

Actually Dollers I kind of agree with you here.

Although as soon as you entered this thread it was obvious this would be brought up.

Just had a successful watch in the English Channel with no icebergs and no pirates. You’ll be glad to hear.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Looking to buy a watch on 17:49 - Mar 25 with 5784 viewsBrixtonBlue

Looking to buy a watch on 17:01 - Mar 25 by NewcyBlue

Actually Dollers I kind of agree with you here.

Although as soon as you entered this thread it was obvious this would be brought up.

Just had a successful watch in the English Channel with no icebergs and no pirates. You’ll be glad to hear.

Good stuff.

Looking to buy a watch on 18:13 - Mar 25 with 5759 viewsBenters2

Looking to buy a watch on 12:20 - Mar 25 by eireblue

You are funny.

Every so often you post how people look down at you for being a gardener, which they don't, and now you are looking down on a teenager that does gardening, but slightly less of it.

Who knew there was snobbery between gardeners?

Do qualified horticulturists, snigger when you tell them you have a "round"?

Oh Hollyhocks to you.
Login to get fewer ads

Looking to buy a watch on 18:23 - Mar 25 with 5740 viewsBenters2

Looking to buy a watch on 12:42 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

Jesus Christ, give it a rest. I've explained countless times what the meal was. It was YOU that called it bangers and mash due to your ignorance.

Try and have a day when you're not a cretin, eh?

Come on then Shakespeare how do you describe bangers and mash for £45 a pop??
Looking to buy a watch on 18:29 - Mar 25 with 5733 viewseireblue

Looking to buy a watch on 18:13 - Mar 25 by Benters2

Oh Hollyhocks to you.

Benters you gave me a down arrow four hours ago.

After allowing a response to germinate from your rootball, I would have expected a fairly hardy response from a perennial poster such as yourself not a week seeding of a reply barely budding through from your organic matter.
Looking to buy a watch on 18:34 - Mar 25 with 5727 viewsRyorry

Looking to buy a watch on 18:29 - Mar 25 by eireblue

Benters you gave me a down arrow four hours ago.

After allowing a response to germinate from your rootball, I would have expected a fairly hardy response from a perennial poster such as yourself not a week seeding of a reply barely budding through from your organic matter.

I think he needs a manure mulching tbh

Looking to buy a watch on 18:58 - Mar 25 with 5704 viewsBrixtonBlue

Looking to buy a watch on 18:23 - Mar 25 by Benters2

Come on then Shakespeare how do you describe bangers and mash for £45 a pop??

Bayrischer Wurstsalat for starters (smoked pork sausage, gherkins, red onions, cheddar, chives, and mustard dressing). Followed by Käsekrainer (two large smoked and grilled pork sausages with cheese running through the middle), sauerkraut, truffled potato puree and crispy onions. A side that I can't remember. Plus two German beers and two large glasses of German wine. In a fantastic setting with excellent service.

I dunno why I'm bothering, I've told you all this before and you'll just reduce it to "bangers and mash" again. Ho hum.

Looking to buy a watch (n/t) on 20:32 - Mar 25 with 5652 viewsvapour_trail

Looking to buy a watch on 11:53 - Mar 25 by Benters2

Come on then Shakespeare, you tell this poor old land hand when the Lad from Romford manages to do this 7/8 gardens?

1.He is on here all night he admitted himself his sleep pattern is up the creek so to speak,so he sleeps during the day.

2.How does he get his tools about to each garden?He doesnt drive.He doesnt own a Pickup.

3.Im calling it out as horsesh1t tbh.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Looking to buy a watch on 20:37 - Mar 25 with 5639 viewstcblue

Looking to buy a watch on 18:58 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

Bayrischer Wurstsalat for starters (smoked pork sausage, gherkins, red onions, cheddar, chives, and mustard dressing). Followed by Käsekrainer (two large smoked and grilled pork sausages with cheese running through the middle), sauerkraut, truffled potato puree and crispy onions. A side that I can't remember. Plus two German beers and two large glasses of German wine. In a fantastic setting with excellent service.

I dunno why I'm bothering, I've told you all this before and you'll just reduce it to "bangers and mash" again. Ho hum.

How do you justify pay £90 for this when you could have made bangers and mash for £4
Looking to buy a watch on 20:42 - Mar 25 with 5628 viewswkj

I don't really have anything to add that in any way relates to the OP or the massive deviance in the follow up comments, I just really wanted to be part of this fantastically long post.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looking to buy a watch on 20:54 - Mar 25 with 5607 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking to buy a watch (n/t) on 20:32 - Mar 25 by vapour_trail

Yet he continues to get away with it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Looking to buy a watch on 20:54 - Mar 25 with 5607 viewsvapour_trail

Looking to buy a watch on 20:42 - Mar 25 by wkj

I don't really have anything to add that in any way relates to the OP or the massive deviance in the follow up comments, I just really wanted to be part of this fantastically long post.

If you’ve nothing to add to the board, may I recommend the oh Jeremy thread.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Looking to buy a watch on 21:12 - Mar 25 with 5586 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looking to buy a watch (n/t) on 20:32 - Mar 25 by vapour_trail

It’s a daily occurrence these days.

I see the taxi driver is back as well. I expect I’ll be off soon tbh. This place just isn’t fun anymore.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Looking to buy a watch on 21:16 - Mar 25 with 5573 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking to buy a watch on 21:12 - Mar 25 by The_Romford_Blue

I see the taxi driver is back as well. I expect I’ll be off soon tbh. This place just isn’t fun anymore.

I'd like to think Phil would prefer to get rid of these bullying posters, rather than lose decent forum members like you Rommers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Looking to buy a watch on 21:19 - Mar 25 with 5563 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looking to buy a watch on 21:16 - Mar 25 by SpruceMoose

I'd like to think Phil would prefer to get rid of these bullying posters, rather than lose decent forum members like you Rommers.

It’s not Phils fault there are d1ckheads on the internet

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Looking to buy a watch on 21:20 - Mar 25 with 5560 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking to buy a watch on 21:19 - Mar 25 by The_Romford_Blue

It’s not Phils fault there are d1ckheads on the internet

Of course not. But he's pretty good at weeding out the unpleasant folk on here when they get too out of line.

Looking to buy a watch on 21:26 - Mar 25 with 5548 viewswkj

While i'm not saying this to disagree, publicly calling people out isn't the best way to respond either

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looking to buy a watch on 23:07 - Mar 25 with 5494 viewsJ2BLUE

Looking to buy a watch on 21:12 - Mar 25 by The_Romford_Blue

You should take it as a compliment. Look at the people who constantly get at you. It's all jealousy. They'll deny it but they would all swap places with you in a heartbeat. No one happy with their own life is going to constantly target you. You're young and can do anything. They're jealous. I'm jealous too, I just channel my rage into free range eggs.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 23:13]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looking to buy a watch on 23:23 - Mar 25 with 5477 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking to buy a watch on 23:07 - Mar 25 by J2BLUE

You should take it as a compliment. Look at the people who constantly get at you. It's all jealousy. They'll deny it but they would all swap places with you in a heartbeat. No one happy with their own life is going to constantly target you. You're young and can do anything. They're jealous. I'm jealous too, I just channel my rage into free range eggs.

Those poor eggs have suffered enough man! For the love of God, let the eggs go free.

Looking to buy a watch on 23:44 - Mar 25 with 5451 viewsRyorry

Looking to buy a watch on 23:07 - Mar 25 by J2BLUE

There's an analogy in there somewhere for you J2! - "dare to dream" ... ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120630/

[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 23:46]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024