Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where does this rudderless ship go now then? 23:00 - Apr 10 with 4853 viewstextbackup

Can’t suggest evans goes too because I haven’t got the money to buy the club, TWTD rules.
But The last few weeks have summed up ME as an owner, MM openly said he wasn’t happy with situation but he was on fcking holiday and doing nothing about it.

What ever happened next I hope we as fans unite and let that gutless owner know he’s a large part of the problem, I know some are far too cool, but this is your club afterall, if you can’t show a bit why are you here?

Onwards and upwards

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:01 - Apr 10 with 3525 viewsJ2BLUE

'TWTD rules'?

You don't think it's a fair point?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:04 - Apr 10 with 3515 viewsSpruceMoose

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:01 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

'TWTD rules'?

The real question is, now the numbskulls have their way, why do they continue their dirty protest?

And no. It's not a fair point. Clearly you don't need money to buy a football club.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:04 - Apr 10 with 3509 viewstextbackup

'TWTD rules'?

I think it’s a pathetic point.
Because an individual (passionate fan) hasn’t £20m to buy the club they shouldn’t be allowed to say they hope the current sht owner leaves? Only at Ipswich could that sort of drip comment be seen

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:06 - Apr 10 with 3493 viewsJ2BLUE

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:04 - Apr 10 by textbackup

Because an individual (passionate fan) hasn’t £20m to buy the club they shouldn’t be allowed to say they hope the current sht owner leaves? Only at Ipswich could that sort of drip comment be seen

You didn't say hope, you said suggest he leaves.

By all means hope for it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:06 - Apr 10 with 3492 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Utter drivel.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:06 - Apr 10 with 3484 viewsBackToRussia

'TWTD rules'?

Of course it bloody isn't.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:07 - Apr 10 with 3477 viewsSpruceMoose

It's hardly unreasonable to consider what the options might be in terms of another owner. You wouldn't sell your house, move out and then start househunting.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:08 - Apr 10 with 3457 viewslupadon81

Oh dear, rudderless ship, you threw the rudders overboard so I suggest you know best .??
Login to get fewer ads

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:09 - Apr 10 with 3455 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You suggested a campaign to make him leave, you certainly didn’t say you hope he leaves.

£20m?! Oh the laughs. Yes, wouldn’t it be great if we got a pauper in to buy the club.

The billionaire benefactors are forming an orderly queue to subsidise our little club.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:09 - Apr 10 with 3454 viewstextbackup

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:06 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Utter drivel.

What part? You happy with his running of the club?

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:09 - Apr 10 with 3444 viewsmrshallisfit

Please, please, please promise us all that you have no intention of ever breeding.
Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:10 - Apr 10 with 3439 viewstextbackup

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:08 - Apr 10 by lupadon81

Oh dear, rudderless ship, you threw the rudders overboard so I suggest you know best .??

You lost me

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:10 - Apr 10 with 3429 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:08 - Apr 10 by lupadon81

....not sure a rudder is ever not overboard, but I take your point.

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:11 - Apr 10 with 3410 viewspatrickswell

Evans absolutely needs to be pressured now. He played a huge part in making sure that the positivity of Mick’s first few years dribbled away. Milne’s yearly bollix about “Marcus may make funds available if we’re around the play-offs come January”. Well, every season except last year we were, and virtually nothing was delivered. I’d almost swop Mick going now for Evans. He didn’t deliver for the only manager who got him close to promotion. Just ground him and the rest of us down.
Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:11 - Apr 10 with 3407 viewstextbackup

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:09 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

You suggested a campaign to make him leave, you certainly didn’t say you hope he leaves.

£20m?! Oh the laughs. Yes, wouldn’t it be great if we got a pauper in to buy the club.

The billionaire benefactors are forming an orderly queue to subsidise our little club.

£20m to buy the club, been suggested that figure could get it. Never said anything about what you’d need there on after

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:12 - Apr 10 with 3395 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:09 - Apr 10 by mrshallisfit

Please, please, please promise us all that you have no intention of ever breeding.

The real question is;

Who is Mr S Hall? And is he really THAT fit?

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:12 - Apr 10 with 3393 viewsitfcjoe

Evans isn't going anywhere, we just have to hope he keeps giving us what he does and makes a good appointment.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:12 - Apr 10 with 3387 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Part of the problem?!?

He is 85% of the problem. The other 15% is split between mick and some of our disgraceful fan base.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:13 - Apr 10 with 3366 viewsSpruceMoose

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:12 - Apr 10 by The_Romford_Blue

Part of the problem?!?

He is 85% of the problem. The other 15% is split between mick and some of our disgraceful fan base.

Rommers knows the score. This with bells on.

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:13 - Apr 10 with 3361 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:11 - Apr 10 by textbackup

£20m to buy the club, been suggested that figure could get it. Never said anything about what you’d need there on after

Well if you ain’t got £20m to buy it..... then you sure ain’t got the money to run it have you!!

Ya get me?

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:15 - Apr 10 with 3336 viewstextbackup

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:09 - Apr 10 by mrshallisfit

Ah here one comes, what part of MEs leadership are you happy with in his time here?
Shame your Mum didn’t swallow you by the way
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 23:15]

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:17 - Apr 10 with 3309 viewstextbackup

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:12 - Apr 10 by The_Romford_Blue

Part of the problem?!?

Well no, but I get you are more anti ME than anything which is fair

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:17 - Apr 10 with 3304 viewsSomethingBlue

(Edit — misread part of this one ...)
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 23:19]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:17 - Apr 10 with 3302 viewsKieran_Knows

Look what you’ve started, Texters!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Where does this rudderless ship go now then? on 23:18 - Apr 10 with 3287 viewspointofblue

Ironically if we were going to turn on Evans and protest against the way he ran the club then we probably needed a stable, experienced manager at the helm to steady us on the pitch whilst it threatened to fall apart off it.

Evans should have been the target (if at all) before Mick... not only now he's left.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024