Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More housing propaganda 12:14 - Jul 17 with 94780 viewsmonytowbray

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/money/how-i-live-69500-salary-saving-buy-a-f

She earns £69,000 a year, that's how she can afford to save for a house. She's not really making any sacrifices, she just has a very well paid job.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 12:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

More housing propaganda on 14:49 - Jul 19 with 2833 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 14:47 - Jul 19 by wkj

In all seriousness, and this is deadly seriousness - In a world that has largely become a place where people try to fit in to one group or another with contrasting views, I feel no shame in playing the roll of class clown with Spruce; It may not in any way be funny, I admit, but it is a fantastic way of disassociating from discussions that quite frankly could make the most optimistic of people feel hopeless with the state of the world.

Discussing it on the internet is fine, and to a point healthy, but if just a small portion of people on forums (not just this one) actually made their independent voices known to people in a position to fight for change- we might not be in such a mire of bipartisan wheel spinning. On that note I make no apology from expressing an alternative and satirical point of view; and my reposte with Spruce is a key component in not feeling so bad about the world.

Fair enough. I thought you were either pissed or going through a mid life crisis.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

More housing propaganda on 14:50 - Jul 19 with 2824 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:47 - Jul 19 by wkj

In all seriousness, and this is deadly seriousness - In a world that has largely become a place where people try to fit in to one group or another with contrasting views, I feel no shame in playing the roll of class clown with Spruce; It may not in any way be funny, I admit, but it is a fantastic way of disassociating from discussions that quite frankly could make the most optimistic of people feel hopeless with the state of the world.

Discussing it on the internet is fine, and to a point healthy, but if just a small portion of people on forums (not just this one) actually made their independent voices known to people in a position to fight for change- we might not be in such a mire of bipartisan wheel spinning. On that note I make no apology from expressing an alternative and satirical point of view; and my reposte with Spruce is a key component in not feeling so bad about the world.

Someone is jealous matey...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More housing propaganda on 14:50 - Jul 19 with 2824 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:49 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Fair enough. I thought you were either pissed or going through a mid life crisis.

No no, there is a post where both of those things happen in perfect unison already -
Bought and installed a water butt today... by wkj 14 Jun 2018 21:25
felt real good.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

More housing propaganda on 14:51 - Jul 19 with 2819 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:50 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

bore off bum bag

Crybaby

More housing propaganda on 14:53 - Jul 19 with 2809 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:51 - Jul 19 by wkj

bore off bum bag

Look I told you, I'm the Power Top!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

More housing propaganda on 14:54 - Jul 19 with 2803 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:53 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Look I told you, I'm the Power Top!

You told me you were the big spoon too! I wasn't in any way ready for what happened next

Crybaby

More housing propaganda on 14:55 - Jul 19 with 2799 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:54 - Jul 19 by wkj

You told me you were the big spoon too! I wasn't in any way ready for what happened next

Open wide.

More housing propaganda on 14:57 - Jul 19 with 2791 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:55 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Open wide.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

More housing propaganda on 14:59 - Jul 19 with 2780 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 13:41 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

Look closer to home. All of the points that you hate about glassers are the same from you but he has another side that we haven't seen from you. You are constantly seeking out the same posters to start and exacerbate all of this. You do it as a pack are hide away from therefore having to engage in actual opinion yourself.

Whereas you could just hide away from people's very valid points by saying you're not conversing with them and bidding them "good morning".

The debating equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalalalalalala I can't hear you".

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

More housing propaganda on 15:04 - Jul 19 with 2763 viewsHerbivore

More housing propaganda on 14:50 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Glassers' inner Tory recoils in horror at any human interaction not based on antagonism.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

More housing propaganda on 15:36 - Jul 19 with 2722 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 14:59 - Jul 19 by BrixtonBlue

Whereas you could just hide away from people's very valid points by saying you're not conversing with them and bidding them "good morning".

The debating equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalalalalalala I can't hear you".

Good day

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

More housing propaganda on 16:28 - Jul 19 with 2678 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 14:39 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Am I the only person who finds your new found bromance with Sprucey extremely vomit inducing?

The way the pair of you back slap each other I’m suprised that either of you are able to wear a shirt with any comfort.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 14:41]

Wow, after your love-in with Benters recently that's some more superb self-awareness from yourself.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

More housing propaganda on 16:30 - Jul 19 with 2671 viewsJ2BLUE

More housing propaganda on 16:28 - Jul 19 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, after your love-in with Benters recently that's some more superb self-awareness from yourself.

Dolly. Please admit I was right about the rock. I really want a new avatar. I've suffered enough due to your shocking ability to be wrong. Please admit it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

More housing propaganda on 16:31 - Jul 19 with 2671 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 15:36 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

Good day

More housing propaganda on 16:44 - Jul 19 with 2655 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 16:31 - Jul 19 by BrixtonBlue

I'll tell you what I'll break the rule just once

The difference here is we are on page 18 and it has seen some awful behaviour and responses on both sides, it has been petty, nasty, tedious and obnoxious but at no point have I or anyone else had a flashing red light. I get that by page 2 whenever you are involved. You can say that you dont run to Phil but if that is the case he obviously just thinks you are a bit pathetic and he is protective of you.

Good day

*awaits flashing red light*

More housing propaganda on 17:02 - Jul 19 with 2636 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 16:44 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

The difference here is we are on page 18 and it has seen some awful behaviour and responses on both sides, it has been petty, nasty, tedious and obnoxious but at no point have I or anyone else had a flashing red light. I get that by page 2 whenever you are involved. You can say that you dont run to Phil but if that is the case he obviously just thinks you are a bit pathetic and he is protective of you.

Good day

To be honest I think the glaringly obvious fact of the matter is this is an internet forum, yeah people fight and bicker, but the lengths some of you lot go to involving Phil + Co is pretty disrespectful to them.

Instead of Phil having a group of moderators on the site, he shoulders the burden with Gav (and I assume Mark) to avoid the scenario of having mods with agendas (as is quite common on forums with user mods). Begging to get banned, calling them into question, calling favouritism, all of that is a tragic waste of the trust they put in us to sensibly sort out our own problems the best we can- and is a massive waste of resources for a footy news site.

For the most part the TWTD is a highly accessible forum with a lot less cussing each other out and disgusting comments, yet a good number of posters routinely try to passive aggressively create that environment and treat it as a game to see how far they can push Phil + Co before they act.

In the words of a well known idiot

SAD

Crybaby

More housing propaganda on 17:13 - Jul 19 with 2614 viewsgiant_stow

More housing propaganda on 17:02 - Jul 19 by wkj

To be honest I think the glaringly obvious fact of the matter is this is an internet forum, yeah people fight and bicker, but the lengths some of you lot go to involving Phil + Co is pretty disrespectful to them.

Instead of Phil having a group of moderators on the site, he shoulders the burden with Gav (and I assume Mark) to avoid the scenario of having mods with agendas (as is quite common on forums with user mods). Begging to get banned, calling them into question, calling favouritism, all of that is a tragic waste of the trust they put in us to sensibly sort out our own problems the best we can- and is a massive waste of resources for a footy news site.

For the most part the TWTD is a highly accessible forum with a lot less cussing each other out and disgusting comments, yet a good number of posters routinely try to passive aggressively create that environment and treat it as a game to see how far they can push Phil + Co before they act.

SAD

I offered my non-partisan moderation services years back (c. 2005?) but wasn't taken seriously, sadly.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

More housing propaganda on 17:18 - Jul 19 with 2605 viewsRyorry

More housing propaganda on 17:02 - Jul 19 by wkj

SAD

Tbh, what I find sad is that we have a massive housing crisis in the UK, yet from the pages that I've read on this thread (1-5 incl, and 15-18 incl), the serious points about that crisis are mostly ignored in favour of all the personal stuff between posters.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

More housing propaganda on 17:52 - Jul 19 with 2567 viewsBrixtonBlue

More housing propaganda on 16:44 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

Good day

You'll break the rule to have another pop at me but not answer the accusation of hypocrisy from earlier?

Has it ever occurred to you that Phil simply has a word with you because sometimes you're out of order?

That it's actually nothing to do with me?

I'm willing to have a sensible discussion with you on anything but you do seem to get arsey and defensive when anyone disagrees with you. See you and Callis in this thread as the closest example. Some of the stuff you've said to him (that he's lazy and you have no sympathy) is particularly offensive and rude.

You've spent pages and pages trying to defend your "you can get hundreds of houses for £50k" thing - and have yet to supply a single one that doesn't have obvious caveats like not being able to get a mortgage on it or needs extensive work. Or is nowhere near any jobs.

I imagine you give Phil more grief than any other poster on here. If that's all down to me I must be bloody brilliant at winding you up.

Incidentally, I have very rarely had a flashing red from Phil.

Maybe you should think why you get them and I don't. Given I've only met him once for about 10 seconds I doubt it's favouritism. Unless it was love at first sight.

I also don't have any compromising sexual photos of him either.

More housing propaganda on 18:49 - Jul 19 with 2534 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 17:52 - Jul 19 by BrixtonBlue

You'll break the rule to have another pop at me but not answer the accusation of hypocrisy from earlier?

Has it ever occurred to you that Phil simply has a word with you because sometimes you're out of order?

That it's actually nothing to do with me?

I'm willing to have a sensible discussion with you on anything but you do seem to get arsey and defensive when anyone disagrees with you. See you and Callis in this thread as the closest example. Some of the stuff you've said to him (that he's lazy and you have no sympathy) is particularly offensive and rude.

You've spent pages and pages trying to defend your "you can get hundreds of houses for £50k" thing - and have yet to supply a single one that doesn't have obvious caveats like not being able to get a mortgage on it or needs extensive work. Or is nowhere near any jobs.

I imagine you give Phil more grief than any other poster on here. If that's all down to me I must be bloody brilliant at winding you up.

Incidentally, I have very rarely had a flashing red from Phil.

Maybe you should think why you get them and I don't. Given I've only met him once for about 10 seconds I doubt it's favouritism. Unless it was love at first sight.

I also don't have any compromising sexual photos of him either.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 18:51]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

More housing propaganda on 18:53 - Jul 19 with 2527 viewsjaseitfc

Most of you on here should stick to football, you're coming across vile- I'm aim that to both sides of this frankly pointless & immature debate.
More housing propaganda on 19:36 - Jul 19 with 2480 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 18:53 - Jul 19 by jaseitfc

Most of you on here should stick to football, you're coming across vile- I'm aim that to both sides of this frankly pointless & immature debate.

I am one of them and i agree

Pathetic all round really

More housing propaganda on 21:35 - Jul 19 with 2408 viewsjaseitfc

More housing propaganda on 19:36 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

I am one of them and i agree

Pathetic all round really

Atleast you are bold to recognise that and good hold your hands up- I applaud the honesty, there's not much of that left!
More housing propaganda on 22:06 - Jul 19 with 2376 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 21:35 - Jul 19 by jaseitfc

Atleast you are bold to recognise that and good hold your hands up- I applaud the honesty, there's not much of that left!

They are young they will learn in time

More housing propaganda on 22:08 - Jul 19 with 2373 viewsfooters

More housing propaganda on 22:06 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

They are young they will learn in time

So why haven't you?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024