Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson 22:26 - Jul 18 with 5541 viewsElderGrizzly

And the perfect response

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:28]
FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:40 - Jul 18 with 4896 viewsHerbivore

Outrageous that the Beeb are going there really. The Greens don't get anything like that kind of air time despite being a more serious and credible party that has at least returned an MP.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:42 - Jul 18 with 4880 viewsBluefish

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:40 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

Outrageous that the Beeb are going there really. The Greens don't get anything like that kind of air time despite being a more serious and credible party that has at least returned an MP.

Green party voters don't own televisions

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:49 - Jul 18 with 4843 viewsHerbivore

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:42 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

Green party voters don't own televisions

I've voted Green and I own a television. I thought you were never wrong, Truce?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:53 - Jul 18 with 4830 viewsBluefish

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:49 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

I thought you could differentiate a serious comment.......actually......

I've still never been wrong

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:58 - Jul 18 with 4801 viewsHerbivore

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:53 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

Except just now. I can differentiate humour, but didn't detect anything funny in your post.

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:59 - Jul 18 with 4790 viewsBluefish

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:58 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

Except just now. I can differentiate humour, but didn't detect anything funny in your post.

Are you ok?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:21 - Jul 18 with 4723 viewsStokieBlue

That was ridiculous, most the people didn't even know why they were there.

One bloke must have been Paz from what he was saying and another woman just read something on the internet and couldn't explain really why she believed it.

Embarrassing and deeply worrying.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:25 - Jul 18 with 4708 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:21 - Jul 18 by StokieBlue

One bloke must have been Paz from what he was saying and another woman just read something on the internet and couldn't explain really why she believed it.

SB

Although mounted police trying to remove a Peppa Pig balloon was a big fat own goal! I can't believe I just typed that!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:32 - Jul 18 with 4691 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:49 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

I’ve always thought that the greens would do themselves a favour if they discarded their more ridiculous ideas. Because the normal ideas they have are good.

But then they come out with stuff like wanting to ban horse racing and they instantly become unelectable to me. And many others. It’s a silly thing to say for a serious party as they’ve just alienated so many people in one swoop.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:36 - Jul 18 with 4681 viewsBluefish

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:32 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I’ve always thought that the greens would do themselves a favour if they discarded their more ridiculous ideas. Because the normal ideas they have are good.

But then they come out with stuff like wanting to ban horse racing and they instantly become unelectable to me. And many others. It’s a silly thing to say for a serious party as they’ve just alienated so many people in one swoop.

To be fair he was comparing them to UKIP. They are equally Looney, those mentalists wants us to leave the eu and bankrupt ourselves. Nutters

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:39 - Jul 18 with 4669 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

LOL......Love it Rommers, comedy genius.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:41 - Jul 18 with 4660 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:36 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

To be fair he was comparing them to UKIP. They are equally Looney, those mentalists wants us to leave the eu and bankrupt ourselves. Nutters

He did say Greens though tbf

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:43 - Jul 18 with 4657 viewsjeera

Sometimes, you show your age.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 00:24 - Jul 19 with 4593 viewsWeWereZombies

Yeah, I guess to gamblers people with principles must look silly.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 02:29 - Jul 19 with 4528 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:43 - Jul 18 by jeera

Sometimes, you show your age.

What have I said that’s wrong?

If a party said they wanted to ban football, I’d be similarly against them. It’s an interest they want to stop that would directly affect me.

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 03:16 - Jul 19 with 4513 viewsSpruceMoose

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 02:29 - Jul 19 by The_Romford_Blue

What have I said that’s wrong?

If a party said they wanted to ban football, I’d be similarly against them. It’s an interest they want to stop that would directly affect me.

I for one look forward to watching horseracing when the UK is under the sea.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 05:40 - Jul 19 with 4460 viewsconnorscontract

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 03:16 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

I for one look forward to watching horseracing when the UK is under the sea.

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 08:08 - Jul 19 with 4270 viewsfactual_blue

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:40 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

Oh I don't know - reminding people what a nasty bunch of amoral scheisters the kippers are is time well spent.

A kipper administration would have the edl, fla and national action as their version of the Sturmabteilung.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 08:16 - Jul 19 with 4230 viewsBlueBadger

Good piece by the frequently hit-and-miss Yasmin Alibhai-Brown in yesterday's 'I' which asks why the national media and politicians are still indulging the likes of Yaxley-Lennon when they, rightly, criminalise and bar access to a platform for the likes of Choudhary, etc.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 08:18 - Jul 19 with 4225 viewsartsbossbeard

In answer to Geoff's question, I'm sure that's what Newsnight would have planned to ask the UKIP rep (forgetting the lack of UKIP seats presently).

Anyways, this was a waste of TV viewing and instead people should have tuned into C4 at 10:30 to watch the Dispatches programme about the whistleblower who brought down National Action and stopped another MP from being murdered. He's no hero though and still a massive racist.

Well worth 30mins of your time on catch up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 08:27 - Jul 19 with 4192 viewsBlueBadger

I think you could probably argue a case for outlawing steeple chase, which is responsible for a large number of equine fatalities a year and is essentially forcing horses to do something which(and there's a surprising amount of debate out there about this) may not really be in their nature to do.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 08:52 - Jul 19 with 4110 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 08:57 - Jul 19 with 4094 viewsGeoffSentence

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 22:53 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

It is hard to tell with you when you are being serious or not. Which is probably why some people have difficulties dealing with you.

Reminds me of a manager at a place I used to to work at years ago. He always appeared jolly and cheerful, even when he was actually angry or issuing a dressing down. No-one could tell if he was being serious or not and as such no-one really respected him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 09:08 - Jul 19 with 4062 viewsBluefish

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 08:57 - Jul 19 by GeoffSentence

It is hard to tell with you when you are being serious or not. Which is probably why some people have difficulties dealing with you.

Reminds me of a manager at a place I used to to work at years ago. He always appeared jolly and cheerful, even when he was actually angry or issuing a dressing down. No-one could tell if he was being serious or not and as such no-one really respected him.

I am very rarely angry and extremely laid back but happy for people on here to believe what they like. I don't mind

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 09:51 - Jul 19 with 3992 viewstractordownsouth

FFS Newsnight.... Tommy Robinson on 23:21 - Jul 18 by StokieBlue

SB

I liked the bit where a woman at the march was outraged that Muslims think they can come here and abuse children, and then the reporter told her he'd been to many Muslim countries and that isn't the case. Her attempt at justifying her bigotry made it look like her brain was about to explode.

In fairness, I think the Police confiscating the Sadiq Khan balloon was probably wrong, on the basis that the Trump baby was allowed to fly. I might be miles out here but I feel like you can't have one without the other.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024