Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nasty 14:55 - Sep 12 with 13534 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rees-mogg-brexit-jacob-children-

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

nasty on 06:07 - Sep 13 with 2690 viewsBenters2

nasty on 15:56 - Sep 12 by monytowbray

IT'S NOT FUNNY, THEY PUT A DILDO ON THEIR HEADS AND COVERED THEM IN CONDOMS.

wibble.
nasty on 07:44 - Sep 13 with 2664 viewsNewcyBlue

nasty on 23:08 - Sep 12 by monytowbray

Do you believe your wife feels that way due to rising above it/not being bothered or do you think there’s an element of social conditioning in play where that stuff has been so historically normalised she has to accept rights to such opinions?

No one should have to put up with racism.

She just doesn’t rise to it, genuinely doesn’t seem bothered by it, gets more annoyed by my reaction.

She’s the most tolerant woman in the world, and some would say she needs to be to be with me.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

nasty on 07:45 - Sep 13 with 2663 viewsNewcyBlue

nasty on 06:01 - Sep 13 by Benters2

I would have got the old fk by the swallow pipe and shook him about a bit.

This.

nasty on 07:45 - Sep 13 with 2643 viewsBenters2

nasty on 07:44 - Sep 13 by NewcyBlue

She just doesn’t rise to it, genuinely doesn’t seem bothered by it, gets more annoyed by my reaction.

She’s the most tolerant woman in the world, and some would say she needs to be to be with me.

You said it
nasty on 07:49 - Sep 13 with 2659 viewsNewcyBlue

nasty on 07:45 - Sep 13 by Benters2

You said it

Had to before you did!

nasty on 08:03 - Sep 13 with 2634 viewsBenters2

nasty on 07:45 - Sep 13 by NewcyBlue

This.

That.
nasty on 08:04 - Sep 13 with 2631 viewsBenters2

nasty on 07:49 - Sep 13 by NewcyBlue

Had to before you did!

on 08:18 - Sep 13 with 2639 views_

nasty on 20:37 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

That's actually a reasonable point!

Login to get fewer ads

nasty on 09:23 - Sep 13 with 2594 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

nasty on 09:26 - Sep 13 with 2589 viewspickles110564

on 08:18 - Sep 13 by _

From the person that thinks its ok to use foul and abusive language in front of children
nasty on 09:26 - Sep 13 with 2588 viewsDanTheMan

nasty on 09:23 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Pardon my ignorance, but I was under the illusion that the idiot who did this didn't really like the Labour party.

And there is a difference between challenging an MP which is fine, and challenging their children.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

nasty on 09:29 - Sep 13 with 2586 viewsitfcjoe

nasty on 09:26 - Sep 13 by DanTheMan

Pardon my ignorance, but I was under the illusion that the idiot who did this didn't really like the Labour party.

And there is a difference between challenging an MP which is fine, and challenging their children.

Generally when I see a picture of someone with a quote next to it I assume it is made up.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

nasty on 09:38 - Sep 13 with 2548 viewsGlasgowBlue

nasty on 09:29 - Sep 13 by itfcjoe

Generally when I see a picture of someone with a quote next to it I assume it is made up.

Iron Lion Zion

nasty on 09:42 - Sep 13 with 2544 viewsitfcjoe

nasty on 09:38 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Thanks for that, I wasn't meaning to have a dig but you just see so many of these memes.

When you listen to them talking about trying MPs for crimes it makes you realise how batsh1t mental they are - like Trump

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

nasty on 09:42 - Sep 13 with 2538 viewsDarth_Koont

Glassers missed his true calling. He could have been running the Daily Express by now with his ability to link half-truths into a convenient narrative.

Pronouns: He/Him

nasty on 09:44 - Sep 13 with 2522 viewsGlasgowBlue

its the MO of the far left.

I was reading an extract from a blog that the bloke who abused the Rees Mogg’s had written. There was a wedding of a far left couple and the great and the good of the far left were there including Jezza and the fellow who abused the RM’s. Trots, Tankies, Stalinists etc.

The best woman made a speech quoting Engels that marriage was a borguise concept.

He said they held a truce for the service and reception then went back to hating each other as class traitors. It was like reading the script from The Life of Brian.

Iron Lion Zion

nasty on 10:08 - Sep 13 with 2491 viewsDanTheMan

nasty on 09:44 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

I was reading an extract from a blog that the bloke who abused the Rees Mogg’s had written. There was a wedding of a far left couple and the great and the good of the far left were there including Jezza and the fellow who abused the RM’s. Trots, Tankies, Stalinists etc.

The best woman made a speech quoting Engels that marriage was a borguise concept.

He said they held a truce for the service and reception then went back to hating each other as class traitors. It was like reading the script from The Life of Brian.

Was going to say, sounds like something out a film.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

nasty on 10:17 - Sep 13 with 2475 viewsGlasgowBlue

nasty on 10:08 - Sep 13 by DanTheMan

Was going to say, sounds like something out a film.

I forget the part where at the end the happy couple informed the guests they had both joined Respect.

Iron Lion Zion

nasty on 10:40 - Sep 13 with 2436 viewsBenters2

You can’t blame them learning English most of them want to live here,and I’m all for it.
nasty on 10:41 - Sep 13 with 2448 viewschicoazul

nasty on 09:44 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Communism is the end of the family, the end of religion, the end of private property and the end of inheritance. This is what a significant number of The Maximum Leader's acolytes are working towards but not, I believe, what The Maximum Leader himself is fully behind as he is not that much of an rsehole. When he is PM he will last about 3 years before we find 4 legs good 2 legs better and he is replaced by McDonnell.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

nasty on 10:59 - Sep 13 with 2426 viewsSwansea_Blue

nasty on 09:23 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

What's "direct action" when it's at home? That rings alarm bells (but could be peaceful protest as far as I'm aware). Otherwise he's spot on - we should be holding people to account. And how the Coalition and Tory govt's since 2010 have run the country down is socially unacceptable.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

nasty on 12:24 - Sep 13 with 2352 viewsDarth_Koont

nasty on 10:41 - Sep 13 by chicoazul

Communism is the end of the family, the end of religion, the end of private property and the end of inheritance. This is what a significant number of The Maximum Leader's acolytes are working towards but not, I believe, what The Maximum Leader himself is fully behind as he is not that much of an rsehole. When he is PM he will last about 3 years before we find 4 legs good 2 legs better and he is replaced by McDonnell.

"Communism ..."

Pronouns: He/Him

on 12:26 - Sep 13 with 2348 views_

nasty on 09:26 - Sep 13 by pickles110564

From the person that thinks its ok to use foul and abusive language in front of children

nasty on 12:39 - Sep 13 with 2325 viewsJ2BLUE

No but he's right that some of them wouldn't be able to read it. Not that it's the point that needs tackling.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 12:44 - Sep 13 with 2309 views_

nasty on 12:39 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

No but he's right that some of them wouldn't be able to read it. Not that it's the point that needs tackling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024