Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nasty 14:55 - Sep 12 with 13529 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rees-mogg-brexit-jacob-children-

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

nasty on 16:14 - Sep 12 with 2285 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 16:08 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

The next election will cause chaos. Especially if Corbyn loses. The radical element who think he has the right to power regardless of the result will riot if he's beaten. Especially if it's by BJ, Rees-Mogg or similar.

It could quickly get a lot worse.

"Especially if it's by BJ, Rees-Mogg or similar."

Now that truly is the stuff of nightmares. I'd probably come back myself to fling a bin through the window of Dixons for that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

nasty on 16:15 - Sep 12 with 2280 viewshype313

nasty on 16:14 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

"Especially if it's by BJ, Rees-Mogg or similar."

Now that truly is the stuff of nightmares. I'd probably come back myself to fling a bin through the window of Dixons for that.

Won't be able to, it would have to be Carphone Warehouse.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

nasty on 16:19 - Sep 12 with 2267 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 16:15 - Sep 12 by hype313

Won't be able to, it would have to be Carphone Warehouse.

Blockbuster Video? Everybody's Hobbies? John Menzies?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

nasty on 16:20 - Sep 12 with 2268 viewsSteve_M

nasty on 16:00 - Sep 12 by SWGF

That fücking referendum really did open Pandora's Box

True, although Class War have been c oonts all their bloody lives.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

nasty on 16:20 - Sep 12 with 2260 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah but Pandora's Box means Pandora's Box or something.

Pronouns: He/Him

nasty on 16:21 - Sep 12 with 2259 viewsbluewein

nasty on 16:19 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Somerfield. Def info...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

nasty on 16:24 - Sep 12 with 2249 viewshype313

nasty on 16:19 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Tandy.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

nasty on 17:41 - Sep 12 with 2181 viewspickles110564

nasty on 14:56 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

They may be a d1ck, and they may be out of order for saying that to his kids, but they aren't wrong.

I am glad your type no longer live in our country
Login to get fewer ads

nasty on 17:49 - Sep 12 with 2169 viewschicoazul

It's always been like this. The seething roiling class war never went away and I doubt it will any time soon. It's what this country is built on. I don't mean to imply Brexit is necessarily classist by the way.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

nasty on 18:21 - Sep 12 with 2141 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 17:41 - Sep 12 by pickles110564

I am glad your type no longer live in our country

Silly troll.

The country you pin heads fooked up you mean? Don't worry, I'll come back one day to fix the mess you've made.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 19:01]

nasty on 18:27 - Sep 12 with 2128 viewspickles110564

nasty on 18:21 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Silly troll.

The country you pin heads fooked up you mean? Don't worry, I'll come back one day to fix the mess you've made.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 19:01]

Hopefully we will have tightened up who is allowed back in, any troublemakers will be stopped at the border
nasty on 18:31 - Sep 12 with 2124 viewsNewcyBlue

nasty on 18:27 - Sep 12 by pickles110564

Hopefully we will have tightened up who is allowed back in, any troublemakers will be stopped at the border

Let’s start by chucking this lot out then.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

nasty on 18:36 - Sep 12 with 2113 viewsnoggin

Haven’t read the replies, but has anyone blamed Corbyn?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

nasty on 19:00 - Sep 12 with 2074 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 18:27 - Sep 12 by pickles110564

If the UK government is preventing UK citizens from entering the UK then everyone will be fooked.

Hopefully they'll round up the pea brains first, in which case you'll be long gone.

nasty on 19:07 - Sep 12 with 2058 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 18:31 - Sep 12 by NewcyBlue

Let’s start by chucking this lot out then.

They are entitled to hold that opinion. It's not illegal or factually wrong. It's wrong based on pretty much all ethical and moral arguments and the fact they want to cover their faces says it all but they are just one small end of the spectrum and best ignored.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

nasty on 19:07 - Sep 12 with 2053 viewsBlueBadger

nasty on 18:36 - Sep 12 by noggin

They're too busy blaming the jews....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

nasty on 19:10 - Sep 12 with 2041 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 19:07 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

They are entitled to hold that opinion. It's not illegal or factually wrong. It's wrong based on pretty much all ethical and moral arguments and the fact they want to cover their faces says it all but they are just one small end of the spectrum and best ignored.

What if a child refugee was to see them?

nasty on 19:12 - Sep 12 with 2034 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 19:10 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

What if a child refugee was to see them?

Very good.

Truly impaired.

nasty on 19:13 - Sep 12 with 2030 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 19:12 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Very good.

nasty on 19:14 - Sep 12 with 2029 viewsNewcyBlue

nasty on 19:07 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

We could replace those lot with some decent people.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

nasty on 19:16 - Sep 12 with 2022 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 19:14 - Sep 12 by NewcyBlue

Official List of High Priority Removals:

1) Racists
2) Bigots
3) Brexit voting egg butcherers
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 19:16]

nasty on 19:22 - Sep 12 with 2011 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 19:14 - Sep 12 by NewcyBlue

Most people given the opportunity to design their perfect immigration system would be in the middle of the extremes though surely? A common sense immigration policy combined with plenty of opportunity for refugees to be welcomed. Would we also throw out the people who want the borders thrown open and free movement in and out for all? Or is their extreme nicer and therefore better?

Even i'm not sure what i'm arguing for here, other than their right to be bellends and the fact we can't just selectively choose which people aren't allowed to hold legal opinions.

Truly impaired.

nasty on 19:42 - Sep 12 with 1991 viewsZedRodgers

nasty on 18:36 - Sep 12 by noggin

Yep, J2Blue made out that this was Corbyn’s Britain. Obviously the people behind this weird and pointless badgering of Mogg’s kids have nothing to do with Corbyn and even have a similar hatred for him:

They probably have a lot in common with certain posters on here in that respect.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 20:10]

No, not at the moment

nasty on 19:45 - Sep 12 with 1985 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 19:42 - Sep 12 by ZedRodgers

Yep, J2Blue made out that this was Corbyn’s Britain. Obviously the people behind this weird and pointless badgering of Mogg’s kids have nothing to do with Corbyn and even have a similar hatred for him:

They probably have a lot in common with certain posters on here in that respect.

Please, keep your Momentuming to Official Glassers Endorsed Corbyn Threads.

nasty on 19:50 - Sep 12 with 1968 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 19:42 - Sep 12 by ZedRodgers

Did I? Or is this the second time you've claimed I said something I didn't?

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024