Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nasty 14:55 - Sep 12 with 13530 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rees-mogg-brexit-jacob-children-

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

nasty on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 2581 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 19:50 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Did I? Or is this the second time you've claimed I said something I didn't?

Odd how he pops up as soon as the word Corbyn is typed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

nasty on 19:54 - Sep 12 with 2575 viewsNewcyBlue

nasty on 19:22 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Most people given the opportunity to design their perfect immigration system would be in the middle of the extremes though surely? A common sense immigration policy combined with plenty of opportunity for refugees to be welcomed. Would we also throw out the people who want the borders thrown open and free movement in and out for all? Or is their extreme nicer and therefore better?

Even i'm not sure what i'm arguing for here, other than their right to be bellends and the fact we can't just selectively choose which people aren't allowed to hold legal opinions.

Even when on the receiving end of racial abuse MrsNewcy says these people have the right to have such an opinion, even when they are telling her to F off back to her own country.

Personally I think that having such an opinion makes them unfit to be in public.

I’m not a good man, and am happy to respond to such people in a physical manner. If that’s the only way I can intimidate them as they do to others then it is just.

I also realise that makes me no better than those bellends that shouted at the Mogg children.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

nasty on 20:01 - Sep 12 with 2550 viewsZedRodgers

nasty on 19:45 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Please, keep your Momentuming to Official Glassers Endorsed Corbyn Threads.

The hypocrisy of your ignorant shouting-down of anyone with a different opinion to you with nothing more than sh1t jokes and avoidance of the discussion is embarrassing.

No, not at the moment

nasty on 20:04 - Sep 12 with 2537 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 20:01 - Sep 12 by ZedRodgers

The hypocrisy of your ignorant shouting-down of anyone with a different opinion to you with nothing more than sh1t jokes and avoidance of the discussion is embarrassing.

Bahahahaha

Wait... oh my...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

nasty on 20:08 - Sep 12 with 2531 viewsZedRodgers

nasty on 19:50 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Did I? Or is this the second time you've claimed I said something I didn't?

Yes. Page 1:

“The next election will cause chaos. Especially if Corbyn loses. The radical element who think he has the right to power regardless of the result will riot if he's beaten. Especially if it's by BJ, Rees-Mogg or similar.

It could quickly get a lot worse.“

That was in response to somebody saying the referendum really did open Pandora’s box - a point clearly about how nuts these people are. You linked it to Corbyn and said it would be worse if he lost the next GE.

So yes, you made out this was Corbyn’s Britain.

No, not at the moment

nasty on 20:20 - Sep 12 with 2505 viewsZedRodgers

nasty on 20:04 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Bahahahaha

Wait... oh my...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Funny innit.

No, not at the moment

nasty on 20:23 - Sep 12 with 2495 viewsClapham_Junction

Good to see his wife didn't take that sitting down.
nasty on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 2479 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 20:08 - Sep 12 by ZedRodgers

Yes. Page 1:

“The next election will cause chaos. Especially if Corbyn loses. The radical element who think he has the right to power regardless of the result will riot if he's beaten. Especially if it's by BJ, Rees-Mogg or similar.

It could quickly get a lot worse.“

That was in response to somebody saying the referendum really did open Pandora’s box - a point clearly about how nuts these people are. You linked it to Corbyn and said it would be worse if he lost the next GE.

So yes, you made out this was Corbyn’s Britain.

The Corbyn's Britain bit is your spin. I said the next election will cause chaos, especially if he loses. Also if he wins. The other side won't accept that result either.

I don't think this incident is Corbyn's Britain. I think it's one gobsh1te, apparently a 'lifelong anarchist' who needs to grow up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

nasty on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 2470 viewspickles110564

nasty on 19:10 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

What if a child refugee was to see them?

Would not be able to read the poster so no issue
nasty on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 2465 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 20:30 - Sep 12 by pickles110564

Really? You don't think kids can read?

Truly impaired.

nasty on 20:33 - Sep 12 with 2459 viewspickles110564

nasty on 20:30 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Really? You don't think kids can read?

The ones from war torn Syria? I guess at that age they are fluent in English
nasty on 20:34 - Sep 12 with 2459 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 19:54 - Sep 12 by NewcyBlue

Even when on the receiving end of racial abuse MrsNewcy says these people have the right to have such an opinion, even when they are telling her to F off back to her own country.

Personally I think that having such an opinion makes them unfit to be in public.

I’m not a good man, and am happy to respond to such people in a physical manner. If that’s the only way I can intimidate them as they do to others then it is just.

I also realise that makes me no better than those bellends that shouted at the Mogg children.

I think it's entirely different when people attack someone specifically. Like the Rees-Mogg incident, who would care if they stood in the middle of London with a banner against the rich? It's the targeting which is wrong.

You clearly are a good man.

Truly impaired.

nasty on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 2456 viewsZedRodgers

nasty on 20:27 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

The Corbyn's Britain bit is your spin. I said the next election will cause chaos, especially if he loses. Also if he wins. The other side won't accept that result either.

I don't think this incident is Corbyn's Britain. I think it's one gobsh1te, apparently a 'lifelong anarchist' who needs to grow up.

Okay, glad you’ve cleared that up.

Sorry for assuming that your Corbyn’s rioting radicals comment had something to do with this thread.

No, not at the moment

nasty on 20:37 - Sep 12 with 2438 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 20:33 - Sep 12 by pickles110564

The ones from war torn Syria? I guess at that age they are fluent in English

That's actually a reasonable point!

Truly impaired.

nasty on 21:06 - Sep 12 with 2391 viewsjeera

nasty on 20:30 - Sep 12 by pickles110564

No, they wouldn't have a clue that was intended to be hostile just by looking at it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

nasty on 21:11 - Sep 12 with 2384 viewsjeera

Well it's unrealistic for a start, as I doubt they call him 'daddy'. He will be father.

Unlike mummy, who will still be called mummy well into their 40s.

But no, of course it isn't ok. Cowardly bastards- undoing any high ground they may have gained by picking on innocents themselves.

If JRM was present then he would actually gained points from me if he'd slogged one of them.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 21:12]

nasty on 21:29 - Sep 12 with 2373 viewspickles110564

nasty on 21:06 - Sep 12 by jeera

No, they wouldn't have a clue that was intended to be hostile just by looking at it.

Sorry let me try to understand your point. It looks hostile?
They come from an area where people get beheaded, young children have guns. bombs going off everywhere, poison gas raining down everywhere but a poster looks hostile?
nasty on 21:42 - Sep 12 with 2359 viewsSuperfrans

Disgusting. Leave his kids out of it.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

nasty on 21:43 - Sep 12 with 2358 viewsStokieBlue

nasty on 19:42 - Sep 12 by ZedRodgers

Yep, J2Blue made out that this was Corbyn’s Britain. Obviously the people behind this weird and pointless badgering of Mogg’s kids have nothing to do with Corbyn and even have a similar hatred for him:

They probably have a lot in common with certain posters on here in that respect.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 20:10]

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

nasty on 22:39 - Sep 12 with 2300 viewsLord_Lucan

Well after watching it, having a fag and watching it again I think it really sums up a certain type of people, and the people that either condone it or can laugh about it can bed down in the same sty as far as I am concerned.

JRM is a religious man with religious beliefs - which personally I don't agree with, he is however entitled to them and has been shown again to be a mild mannered man in the face of provocation.

Better man than I Gunga Din. I, along with many others I am sure, would not have felt so restrained with my family being under such verbal attack in front of me.

Each to their own I suppose.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

nasty on 23:08 - Sep 12 with 2253 viewsmonytowbray

nasty on 19:54 - Sep 12 by NewcyBlue

Do you believe your wife feels that way due to rising above it/not being bothered or do you think there’s an element of social conditioning in play where that stuff has been so historically normalised she has to accept rights to such opinions?

No one should have to put up with racism.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

nasty on 02:02 - Sep 13 with 2146 viewsjeera

nasty on 22:39 - Sep 12 by Lord_Lucan

Well after watching it, having a fag and watching it again I think it really sums up a certain type of people, and the people that either condone it or can laugh about it can bed down in the same sty as far as I am concerned.

JRM is a religious man with religious beliefs - which personally I don't agree with, he is however entitled to them and has been shown again to be a mild mannered man in the face of provocation.

Better man than I Gunga Din. I, along with many others I am sure, would not have felt so restrained with my family being under such verbal attack in front of me.

Like you say, like or loathe, he handled it well.

And in the face of all that, all those cretins will have achieved, is to increase his popularity.

nasty on 05:08 - Sep 13 with 2105 viewsBenters2

nasty on 20:01 - Sep 12 by ZedRodgers

Wait he is hilarious right?
nasty on 05:52 - Sep 13 with 2095 viewsbrogansnose

I don't like violence and some could argue that volence is a form of ignorance which in this case would play right into the protagonists hands but, I would have lumped the fkr.

Several times.
nasty on 06:01 - Sep 13 with 2083 viewsBenters2

I would have got the old fk by the swallow pipe and shook him about a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024