Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? 05:15 - Oct 20 with 23893 viewsBenters2

Sixteen men Jailed for 221 years for abusing girls as young as 11 thread?

What those poor girls must have gone through is trully shocking,yet i havent seen a sniff of it on here?

I know people have been outraged at the portrayal of the fictional charactors of Cinderella and the Little Mermaid?

We live in sad times im affraid.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 06:52 - Oct 20 with 6639 viewstcblue

You are definitely afraid.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 06:53 - Oct 20 with 6642 viewsStuttonitfc

As reported in the papers most were of Pakistani origin. if they'd committed these vile crime over there they would of got a death sentence, not a prison term with parole probably in a few years. And how were these men free to walk the streets and not remanded in custody while the trial was on going as they clearly posed a danger to young girls.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:32 - Oct 20 with 6568 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 06:53 - Oct 20 by Stuttonitfc

As reported in the papers most were of Pakistani origin. if they'd committed these vile crime over there they would of got a death sentence, not a prison term with parole probably in a few years. And how were these men free to walk the streets and not remanded in custody while the trial was on going as they clearly posed a danger to young girls.

Well there you go mate the authorities are scared of being branded racist.

Rather than try and look after these poor girls.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:36 - Oct 20 with 6558 viewsm14_blue

There was quite a long thread about this yesterday tbf, started by cobbler I think, although it seems to have been removed.

Absolute scumbags and they've got what they deserved.

Not sure what it has to do with the Little Mermaid.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:38 - Oct 20 with 6552 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:36 - Oct 20 by m14_blue

There was quite a long thread about this yesterday tbf, started by cobbler I think, although it seems to have been removed.

Absolute scumbags and they've got what they deserved.

Not sure what it has to do with the Little Mermaid.

I must have missed that.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:51 - Oct 20 with 6512 viewstractordownsouth

Benters, I think we all know which way this thread is going to go, it's got troll written all over it.

What you need to understand is no ' libtards' or people on the left of the political spectrum condones this vile behaviour any less les than anyone on the right. You're clearly trying to provoke a reaction because of the men being of Asian origin. However, this doesn't justify anti- immigrant rhetoric. You should hate these people because they're paedophiles, not because they're Pakistani.

End of.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:55 - Oct 20 with 6490 viewsgroovyASH

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:51 - Oct 20 by tractordownsouth

Benters, I think we all know which way this thread is going to go, it's got troll written all over it.

What you need to understand is no ' libtards' or people on the left of the political spectrum condones this vile behaviour any less les than anyone on the right. You're clearly trying to provoke a reaction because of the men being of Asian origin. However, this doesn't justify anti- immigrant rhetoric. You should hate these people because they're paedophiles, not because they're Pakistani.

End of.

To use his annoying phrase, I make you right

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:55 - Oct 20 with 6485 viewsHerbivore

There was a thread on this yesterday. It's awful what happened and I'm glad the perpetrators have been brought to justice.

Also I don't think I've seen a single person on here 'outraged' by Cinderella or The Little Mermaid?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 7:59]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:57 - Oct 20 with 6472 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:51 - Oct 20 by tractordownsouth

End of.

To be fair i didnt see the thread yesterday on the subject.

Enjoy your day.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:57 - Oct 20 with 6464 viewsMullet

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:55 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

There was a thread on this yesterday. It's awful what happened and I'm glad the perpetrators have been brought to justice.

Also I don't think I've seen a single person on here 'outraged' by Cinderella or The Little Mermaid?

He clearly knows that hence "the thread" and is looking to stir the pot.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:58 - Oct 20 with 6445 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:55 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Good man.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:05 - Oct 20 with 6419 viewsmonytowbray

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:32 - Oct 20 by Benters2

Well there you go mate the authorities are scared of being branded racist.

Rather than try and look after these poor girls.

So scared of being accused of racism they went to trial and get locked up?

Rotherham was a horrid f’ up by the local authorities but you need to let it go.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:07 - Oct 20 with 6401 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Behave......international break is over!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:18 - Oct 20 with 6351 viewsBenters2

End of.

Arh the voice of the young libtard is a joy to behold!

You have learnt a lot since you started posting on here,and im sure they are all proud of you.

Im sure someone will pop up in a minute and say 'yeah but Jimmy Saville was a nasty man also'.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:20 - Oct 20 with 6338 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:05 - Oct 20 by monytowbray

So scared of being accused of racism they went to trial and get locked up?

Rotherham was a horrid f’ up by the local authorities but you need to let it go.

Quite. The issue is also way, way more complicated than simply boiling it down to the authorities not wanting to be accused of racism. The way the victims were viewed is pretty shocking and significantly coloured the police response. I worked in child protection previously and the way things changed from when I started in 2009, when CSE wasn't significantly on anyone's radar, to now is massive. Trying to boil this down into an issue of race to score political points is pretty low and does a huge disservice to the victims.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:22 - Oct 20 with 6322 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:18 - Oct 20 by Benters2

You have learnt a lot since you started posting on here,and im sure they are all proud of you.

Im sure someone will pop up in a minute and say 'yeah but Jimmy Saville was a nasty man also'.

Oh dear. So you using victims of sexual abuse didn't work out as you'd hoped so now you're having a pop at an alleged 'libtard' and making up more stuff to get outraged about. You're using the sexual abuse of young girls to start an argument on an internet forum. Think about that for a minute. Pretty sickening.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 8:26]

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:25 - Oct 20 with 6316 viewscobbler

I mentioned it on here yesterday and got attacked by the usual suspects of trying to stir up trouble by Badger ,mullet to name two but many it was like a magnet,then I was accused of being someone else there are some funny people in funny I mean odd.
on 08:25 - Oct 20 with 6297 views_

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:18 - Oct 20 by Benters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:25 - Oct 20 with 6304 viewsmonytowbray

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:20 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Quite. The issue is also way, way more complicated than simply boiling it down to the authorities not wanting to be accused of racism. The way the victims were viewed is pretty shocking and significantly coloured the police response. I worked in child protection previously and the way things changed from when I started in 2009, when CSE wasn't significantly on anyone's radar, to now is massive. Trying to boil this down into an issue of race to score political points is pretty low and does a huge disservice to the victims.

On the plus side, at least they went down despite ARE M8 TOMMEH’s best efforts.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:27 - Oct 20 with 6283 viewsCurrie10

How can anyone possibly down arrow this.

So you AGREE with this?!?!
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:28 - Oct 20 with 6277 viewsMullet

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:25 - Oct 20 by cobbler

I mentioned it on here yesterday and got attacked by the usual suspects of trying to stir up trouble by Badger ,mullet to name two but many it was like a magnet,then I was accused of being someone else there are some funny people in funny I mean odd.

You joked about Badger being raped and got made to look a mug in the process. Pretending you care about kids getting raped and two posts later using it to take a swipe at people shows your mark.

Funny how you boys are all habitual liars with massive insecurities and chips on your shoulders too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:28 - Oct 20 with 6272 viewsHerbivore

on 08:25 - Oct 20 by _

This thread isn't going as he hoped, he wanted an argument and using the abuse of young girls to try and get that argument hasn't worked so now he's just lashing out. It's pretty vile really.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:28 - Oct 20 with 6272 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:25 - Oct 20 by cobbler

I didnt see that thread,sorry about that chap.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:29 - Oct 20 with 6258 viewsSwailsey

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:27 - Oct 20 by Currie10

How can anyone possibly down arrow this.

So you AGREE with this?!?!

Clearly not.

It’s his shoehorning in of leftie bashing and using the poor victims as nothing more than ammunition to throw cheap shots that is the issue.

I would have thought that was obvious.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:33 - Oct 20 with 6188 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:29 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

Clearly not.

It’s his shoehorning in of leftie bashing and using the poor victims as nothing more than ammunition to throw cheap shots that is the issue.

I would have thought that was obvious.

Yep, precisely. Trying to weaponise the abuse of young girls and then lashing out when it doesn't get the response he'd hoped for is, frankly, shameful.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024