Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she 18:14 - Nov 9 with 4530 viewsGeoffSentence

Charlie talking about being king.
Wills talking about being PoW.

We are being buttered up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:17 - Nov 9 with 4527 viewsfactual_blue

If she does anything, she will formally retire from public life. Charles will be Regent. She will remain Queen.

She won't abdicate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:19 - Nov 9 with 4514 viewsCoastalblue

Wether she does or not it's not that afr away anyway, even lizard people have limited life spans.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:26 - Nov 9 with 4483 viewsgiant_stow

Know what you mean. Something seems to be afoot.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:29 - Nov 9 with 4476 viewsLord_Lucan

Absolute remarkable women.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:32 - Nov 9 with 4463 viewsGeoffSentence

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:29 - Nov 9 by Lord_Lucan

She is certainly the world champion of photo-bombing. Gets her face in everything.

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:06 - Nov 9 with 4402 viewsfactual_blue

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:26 - Nov 9 by giant_stow

That thing at the end of your leg is a foot. You know, that thing with six toes.

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:06 - Nov 9 with 4403 viewsXYZ

I thought Olivia Coleman was getting the gig
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:13 - Nov 9 with 4387 viewsJ2BLUE

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:29 - Nov 9 by Lord_Lucan

No argument. She was riding a horse the other day at 92.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:16 - Nov 9 with 4379 viewslinhdi

No and never.
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:16 - Nov 9 with 4377 viewsBigalhunter

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:06 - Nov 9 by XYZ

I thought Olivia Coleman was getting the gig

Judi Dench has more experience.
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:21 - Nov 9 with 4349 viewsGlasgowBlue

She has too much of a sense of duty to abdicate.

She is remarkable. Her work schedule would put most people half her age to shame.

I have a feeling that she'll outlive Charlie and Wills will be our next monarch.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:28 - Nov 9 with 4331 viewsswede

No, she will never abdicate. She has an unbreakable sense of duty to our country.
God save the Queen!
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:54 - Nov 9 with 4266 viewsGeoffSentence

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:21 - Nov 9 by GlasgowBlue

She is remarkable. Her work schedule would put most people half her age to shame.

I have a feeling that she'll outlive Charlie and Wills will be our next monarch.

If you ask me, she's a bit overrated.

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:02 - Nov 9 with 4240 viewsWestSussexBlue

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:21 - Nov 9 by GlasgowBlue

No disrespect, but when pretty much everything’s been done for you for every minute of your life it’s a far easier path to walk.
Sorry but I’ve never been a great fan of the monarchy and find the whole thing decidedly uncomfortable, there is that much wealth and yet within a quarter of a mile from the palace there are people sleeping on cardboard in winter months.
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:12 - Nov 9 with 4217 viewsSwansea_Blue

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:13 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

She wants to be careful, as there’s a rumour that’s what finished off Catherine the Great.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:14 - Nov 9 with 4206 viewsJ2BLUE

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:12 - Nov 9 by Swansea_Blue

She wants to be careful, as there’s a rumour that’s what finished off Catherine the Great.

Or as the horse called her, Cath the Average.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:14 - Nov 9 with 4204 viewswellhungphil

I read somewhere that she'll be taking time out from duty to have another baby.

Apparently since Philip gave up public engagements he's got far more mischievous energy and it's no longer just his upper lip that's frequently stiff.
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:40 - Nov 9 with 4168 viewsfactual_blue

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:16 - Nov 9 by Bigalhunter

Judi Dench has more experience.

Helen Mirren has more experience, having been both Elizabeth I and Elizabeth II.

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:54 - Nov 9 with 4145 viewsKeno

Why is Wills a prisoner of war?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 21:05 - Nov 9 with 4124 viewsGeoffSentence

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:54 - Nov 9 by Keno

He isn't yet, but is looking forward to it.

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 21:35 - Nov 9 with 4084 viewswellhungphil

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 20:54 - Nov 9 by Keno

He's married
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 21:49 - Nov 9 with 4064 viewsjas0999

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:17 - Nov 9 by factual_blue

If she does anything, she will formally retire from public life. Charles will be Regent. She will remain Queen.

She won't abdicate.

This
Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 00:34 - Nov 10 with 3946 viewsRyorry

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 19:13 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

That's the only thing I'm jealous of her for - she's obviously not as arthritic as me - I had to give up in my 50s :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 00:41 - Nov 10 with 3938 viewsRyorry

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 18:26 - Nov 9 by giant_stow

Something was supposedly "afoot" 10 years ago - and it was inadvertantly started by me...

I put £1 on her to abdicate at about 500/1 (WillHill) one New Year's Eve or Day, when I was looking for a fun novelty bet. Think I posted it on here, a few people picked it up and had fivers or tenners on - within 24 hours the price had dropped to something like 20/1, BBC breakfast radio ran a story on it, and iirc, a Palace spokesman responded by saying there was no truth whatsoever in the rumours!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Queenie is going to abdicate soon isn't she on 09:15 - Nov 10 with 3832 viewsNo9

Didn't know Will was going to be a Prisoner of War
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024