Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument 12:41 - Dec 18 with 4182 viewsLord_Lucan

bringing this down. Vegans - please stay away. Seriously.

A few weeks back I was a bit distraught (and mentioned it on here) when my Mrs actually made me a bacon sandwich for a change but got the bacon to bread ratio all wrong.

I have been smarting ever since and whilst buying a turkey last night the supermarket had these XXXL tiger bread baguette things they were flogging off for 11p each

I bought some and a load of streaky bacon with an idea of a fully loaded baguette. I also bought some chipolatas but ultimately decided against a combination.

Anyhoo, I made RKDs first and he is a bit of a hungry guts but he had already eaten so he ate his with 14 rashers. I hadn't eaten and I am rather proud to say that I managed to stuff 24 rashers is mine and it was blooming delicious.

Highly recommended.

Edit; it was a mistake, I actually had 28 rashers - I just looked at the packs.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 12:52]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:42 - Dec 18 with 3462 viewsDanTheMan

And to think I feel bad when I've had 3 rashers of bacon.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:43 - Dec 18 with 3453 viewsReuser_is_God

Superb.

Which sauce did you opt for? Or was it literally just bacon?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:43 - Dec 18 with 3444 viewsDubtractor

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:42 - Dec 18 by DanTheMan

And to think I feel bad when I've had 3 rashers of bacon.

That is some serious man vs food eating isn't it?!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:44 - Dec 18 with 3443 viewsJ2BLUE

It's been nice knowing you both.

Drink some water.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:44 - Dec 18 with 3441 viewsKieran_Knows

Fantastic. Tiger bread was a very good shout for the baguette as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No anti-meat sentiment needed here on 12:45 - Dec 18 with 3428 viewsDyland

You're just a couple of greedy fat barstewards, full stop x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:46 - Dec 18 with 3427 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:47 - Dec 18 with 3424 viewsLord_Lucan

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:43 - Dec 18 by Reuser_is_God

Superb.

Which sauce did you opt for? Or was it literally just bacon?

I'm glad you mentioned that, normally I wouldn't have any sauce or I might mix a load of old cr4p up from nearly empty bottles and add a load of dried chilli flakes.

However - I noticed a branded sauce call "Reds" and they were only going for £1 a throw so I bought 3 varieties and had two of them avec bacon. One was a BBQ Mustard sauce with a "Glorious kick" and the other was a BBQ sauce with a "Devilish kick"

Very, very tasty.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 12:48]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

P.S. Had you both done a bucket or something? (n/t) on 12:47 - Dec 18 with 3415 viewsDyland

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:48 - Dec 18 with 3409 viewsReuser_is_God

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:47 - Dec 18 by Lord_Lucan

I'm glad you mentioned that, normally I wouldn't have any sauce or I might mix a load of old cr4p up from nearly empty bottles and add a load of dried chilli flakes.

However - I noticed a branded sauce call "Reds" and they were only going for £1 a throw so I bought 3 varieties and had two of them avec bacon. One was a BBQ Mustard sauce with a "Glorious kick" and the other was a BBQ sauce with a "Devilish kick"

Very, very tasty.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 12:48]

Reds sauces are very good.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:50 - Dec 18 with 3403 viewsDanTheMan

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:43 - Dec 18 by Dubtractor

That is some serious man vs food eating isn't it?!

I maybe would have been able to do that when I was 18, but yeah.

I remember at Uni we once made a McDonalds Pizza which looked something like this:

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:08 - Dec 18 with 3302 viewsgiant_stow

I do this will an 8 pack of back bacon, but i reckon 28 rashers of streaky just about wins, so well played.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:10 - Dec 18 with 3289 viewsDyland

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:08 - Dec 18 by giant_stow

I do this will an 8 pack of back bacon, but i reckon 28 rashers of streaky just about wins, so well played.

No wonder you've got such a massive arse.

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:11 - Dec 18 with 3286 viewschicoazul

Good Lord have mercy. You surely deserve some sort of award.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:11 - Dec 18 with 3282 viewsgiant_stow

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:10 - Dec 18 by Dyland

No wonder you've got such a massive arse.

stop checking out my bum - it's taken.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:17 - Dec 18 with 3259 viewsLord_Lucan

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:08 - Dec 18 by giant_stow

There is a secret to cooking streaky - for the best flavour. Place bacon in a cold dry pan and away you go.

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:29 - Dec 18 with 3211 viewsFtnfwest

this just embellishes the legend yet further...
Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 14:06 - Dec 18 with 3152 viewsVic

Funniest post of the year contender right here

Yew make oi larf!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 15:00 - Dec 18 with 3103 viewsSitfcB

Sounds amazing.

A couple of fried eggs in there to top it off though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 15:13 - Dec 18 with 3083 viewsjimsymBLUE

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:50 - Dec 18 by DanTheMan

I maybe would have been able to do that when I was 18, but yeah.

I remember at Uni we once made a McDonalds Pizza which looked something like this:

For the love of all that's holy....that could turn me vegan.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 15:27 - Dec 18 with 3058 viewsSpruceMoose

28 rashers!? Good God man, you're more pig than man at this point!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 15:27]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 15:32 - Dec 18 with 3043 viewsLord_Lucan

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 15:27 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

28 rashers!? Good God man, you're more pig than man at this point!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 15:27]

Ha ha, charade you are.

[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 15:33]

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 15:37 - Dec 18 with 3023 viewsBiGDonnie

What did you have for your main?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 16:07 - Dec 18 with 2990 viewswkj

Some w*nker f*cked something like this up for me before by doing something similar. *wretches* and then put mayonnaise on it. That is like winning the lottery one day and finding out the world is ending the next.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 16:11 - Dec 18 with 2977 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:44 - Dec 18 by Kieran_Knows

Fantastic. Tiger bread was a very good shout for the baguette as well.

Difficult to beat thick sliced white but tiger baguettes and bacon were made to be together

The baguette option works particularly well if you’re going for a bacon/Brie/chilli sauce combo, which sounds all kind of wrong but works magnificently

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024