Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In bigger news than the football yesterday 12:01 - Jan 6 with 4955 viewsBluefish

I was in a room with Glasgow blue, mach foreign blue and dolly and no one had a row. We didn't talk to dolly though so that explains part of it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:33 - Jan 6 with 3487 viewsGlasgowBlue

Decent pub. Good to see you yesterday mate.

Mach's a lovely bloke isn't he?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 12:34]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:36 - Jan 6 with 3477 viewsclive_baker

One thing I’ve always wondered about when people on here hang out in real life, how do you know who is who? Do you know each other from other walks of life or do you turn up to a pub with little name badges?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:38 - Jan 6 with 3458 viewsfooters

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:36 - Jan 6 by clive_baker

One thing I’ve always wondered about when people on here hang out in real life, how do you know who is who? Do you know each other from other walks of life or do you turn up to a pub with little name badges?

I imagine it's something like this...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:43 - Jan 6 with 3426 viewsPJH

Well at Barnsley I think it was I did say "Ryorry, this is Bluebell"-not that I was Bluebell but that Bluebell was Bluebell.
In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:45 - Jan 6 with 3421 viewsBluefish

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:33 - Jan 6 by GlasgowBlue

Good to see you as well. Your lad is a fine young man and a credit to you

Mach is a good guy we don't always agree on a lot but he always has a smile and a chat at matches. It is how this place should be

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:49 - Jan 6 with 3394 viewsBluefish

It always starts somewhere along the line with hoppy and KJ but then you meet the same faces and introduce each other.

I also said hello yesterday to sitters and Joe but both in passing. 2 other good chaps. Oh and also to bed sheet rich, all 3 are very recognisable through Twitter as am I

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:50 - Jan 6 with 3375 viewsGlasgowBlue

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:45 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

Mach is a good guy we don't always agree on a lot but he always has a smile and a chat at matches. It is how this place should be

Your boy has shot up since I last saw him.

I didn't realise how much my lad could drink. 6 and a half pints yesterday. 5 of which were before the game. Uni seems to be making a man of him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:55 - Jan 6 with 3353 viewsStokieBlue

How do you know who is who?

Do you wear name tags or different coloured flowers?

SB

Edit: See I was beaten to it!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 12:55]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:27 - Jan 6 with 3279 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is this another example of me provoking you?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 13:34 - Jan 6 with 3236 views_

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:27 - Jan 6 by BrixtonBlue

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:36 - Jan 6 with 3213 viewsSpruceMoose

It's just bantz when it's not you doing it, bud.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 13:48]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:39 - Jan 6 with 3204 viewsBluefish

WTF?

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:44 - Jan 6 with 3167 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 13:34 - Jan 6 by _

I've literally done nothing, now I'm getting grief off you AND Truce. Nice.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:49 - Jan 6 with 3145 viewsBrixtonBlue

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:39 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

WTF?

You've claimed you get grief off Phil because I provoke you, yet here you are having an unprovoked pop at me.

Bit weird to think you were watching me in a room (I presume a pub?) as well. Glassers came up for a chat and was very pleasant.

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:56 - Jan 6 with 3107 viewsitfcjoe

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:49 - Jan 6 by BrixtonBlue

You've claimed you get grief off Phil because I provoke you, yet here you are having an unprovoked pop at me.

Bit weird to think you were watching me in a room (I presume a pub?) as well. Glassers came up for a chat and was very pleasant.

I assume this is a wind up?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:02 - Jan 6 with 3082 viewsBrixtonBlue

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:56 - Jan 6 by itfcjoe

I assume this is a wind up?

No, no, Glassers was genuinely pleasant!

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:05 - Jan 6 with 3071 viewsDubtractor

I think, just maybe, you might be overreacting to a gentle prod from Fishers here buh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:07 - Jan 6 with 3055 viewsSitfcB

Jesus. He’s only having a laugh.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:07 - Jan 6 with 3054 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Lovely to see Bluefish, Glasgow and other TWTD'ers yesterday.

Social side is the best thing of away days. It is always a bloody football that spoils it.
In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:08 - Jan 6 with 3041 viewsMach_foreignBlue

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:33 - Jan 6 by GlasgowBlue

Likewise mate.
Grabs popcorn.... (n/t) on 14:09 - Jan 6 with 3040 viewsHarry_Palmer

[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 14:10]
In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:10 - Jan 6 with 3024 viewsMach_foreignBlue

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 12:45 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

Absolutely spot on Simon. We have loads of differing views but that will not stop us having a laugh and chat at matches.

Remember half time yesterday when I needed some strength after watching 1st half? You were there with a verbal help ha ha.
on 14:14 - Jan 6 with 2991 views_

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 13:44 - Jan 6 by BrixtonBlue

I've literally done nothing, now I'm getting grief off you AND Truce. Nice.

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:18 - Jan 6 with 2969 viewswkj

Oh my... this is acutally happening isn't it?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:30 - Jan 6 with 2891 viewsSpruceMoose

In bigger news than the football yesterday on 14:18 - Jan 6 by wkj

Oh my... this is acutally happening isn't it?

Another day another outrage

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024