Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix 13:05 - Jan 15 with 4496 viewsMaySixth

Thoughts please?

I've just finished it

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:06 - Jan 15 with 4489 viewsKieran_Knows

I need to get round to watching the last episode, but up until that, it's very good.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:07 - Jan 15 with 4478 viewsOsborneOneNil

Good, really honest!
Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:16 - Jan 15 with 4442 viewsfactual_blue

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:06 - Jan 15 by Kieran_Knows

I need to get round to watching the last episode, but up until that, it's very good.

Spoiler alert

They get relegated.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:16 - Jan 15 with 4440 viewsTIB

I thought it would be goose but I'm 3 episodes in and really enjoying it. Deadline day was carnage.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:18 - Jan 15 with 4428 viewsKieran_Knows

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:16 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

Spoiler alert

They get relegated.

I'd never have guessed!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:22 - Jan 15 with 4410 viewsOsborneOneNil

Spoiler alert

They get relegated.

Oh FFS! Was going to watch that later.
Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:24 - Jan 15 with 4403 viewswkj

Spoiler alert

They get relegated.

And this is why I never agreed to watch Titanic with you

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:44 - Jan 15 with 4347 viewsskyblue23

Brilliant watch but scary how similar some of the things that are comparable with Ipswich this season. But I have taken huge positives out of them getting 3 last minute loans compared to Lambert getting 6 in early doors!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 14:15 - Jan 15 with 4308 viewsBluJu

You first.
Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 16:44 - Jan 15 with 4177 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 16:45 - Jan 15 with 4175 viewsSWGF

Self-proclaimed "best fans in the country" booing team and screaming abuse at them when losing matches.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 17:10 - Jan 15 with 4138 viewsCoco

Highlights how big a job we have on our hands and how important confidence is. Sunderland players never downed tools and gave all but silly mistakes and confidence beat them. The game v Derby showed the fine margins and like us there was always a little carrot of hope.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 17:43 - Jan 15 with 4098 viewschicoazul

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 16:45 - Jan 15 by SWGF

Self-proclaimed "best fans in the country" booing team and screaming abuse at them when losing matches.

I've never really understood the narrrative that fans from the NE are amongst the best out there. Most Newcastle fans are incredibly deluded and the Boro lot are some of the most violent thuggish people out there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 20:25 - Jan 15 with 3994 viewsSitfcB

Just watching episode 5 now.

Didn’t think it was possible to think Grabben was even more of a c-unit than I already thought.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 20:32 - Jan 15 with 3988 viewsMaySixth

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 20:25 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

Just watching episode 5 now.

Didn’t think it was possible to think Grabben was even more of a c-unit than I already thought.

Agree, always thought he was a tool

As for Chris Martin....

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 04:10 - Jan 16 with 3857 viewsKTBlue

yep, really enjoying it, 3 episodes left for me. One thing I have noticed is that there is no footage from inside the dressing room, which has been a feature on similar ones. Is fantastic though, despite, as people saying, the similarities between us this season.
Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 06:28 - Jan 16 with 3823 viewsIPS_wich

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 17:43 - Jan 15 by chicoazul

I've never really understood the narrrative that fans from the NE are amongst the best out there. Most Newcastle fans are incredibly deluded and the Boro lot are some of the most violent thuggish people out there.

That's really odd...I always found Boro fans to one of the best sets of fans out there - passionate, up for the banter but generally decent. Unlike Portsmouth, Sheff Utd and Leeds for example.

I'm married to a NE lass and where I think the reputation comes from is that everybody, and I mean everybody is a football fan of one shade or other. There's also precious few plastic Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool fans up there.
Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 12:55 - Jan 16 with 3677 viewsjrobot

I thought it was brilliant. Really enjoyable.

A few people came across in a really bad light, Grabban as mentioned and Jack Rodwell came across so bad how can he live with himself ? Does he still play football or does he just collect wages and cripple clubs ? what a tool that guy is.

I think netflix have missed a trick with how our season is going, the second half of the season could make unbelievable viewing.
Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:04 - Jan 16 with 3655 viewsSouperJim

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 12:55 - Jan 16 by jrobot

I thought it was brilliant. Really enjoyable.

A few people came across in a really bad light, Grabban as mentioned and Jack Rodwell came across so bad how can he live with himself ? Does he still play football or does he just collect wages and cripple clubs ? what a tool that guy is.

I think netflix have missed a trick with how our season is going, the second half of the season could make unbelievable viewing.

Rodwell seems like a massive plank, but he had a contract. More fool the club for giving it to him. All the fans expecting him to walk away and earn significantly less elsewhere for the good of his employer, how many of them would do the same? Don't give out ridiculous contracts with no escape clauses.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:41 - Jan 16 with 3622 viewsMVBlue

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:04 - Jan 16 by SouperJim

Rodwell seems like a massive plank, but he had a contract. More fool the club for giving it to him. All the fans expecting him to walk away and earn significantly less elsewhere for the good of his employer, how many of them would do the same? Don't give out ridiculous contracts with no escape clauses.

It was interesting to see how our very own Johnny Williams was so important to them.
They still spent cash to get him and others in.

One of the most interesting moments was Lewis Grabben, their top striker, not liking being subbed by Coleman alone it late in the game. So he leaves.... and that does not help them at all.

He later scored against them and celebrates in front of the fans. Nasty.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 14:24 - Jan 16 with 3595 viewsBrixtonBlue

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 13:41 - Jan 16 by MVBlue

It was interesting to see how our very own Johnny Williams was so important to them.
They still spent cash to get him and others in.

One of the most interesting moments was Lewis Grabben, their top striker, not liking being subbed by Coleman alone it late in the game. So he leaves.... and that does not help them at all.

He later scored against them and celebrates in front of the fans. Nasty.

Yeah he came across as far worse than Rodwell, who was just sticking to his contract as is his right.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 14:26 - Jan 16 with 3592 viewsSpruceMoose

Sunderland 'Til I Die - Netflix on 14:24 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah he came across as far worse than Rodwell, who was just sticking to his contract as is his right.

An utter turd. Spineless coward.

Rodwell on the other hand, don't get what he's done wrong. Sunderland were thick enough to sign him on that contract. Tough tiddays.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024