Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open letter from Lambert to fans. 07:10 - Jan 17 with 29511 viewsReuser_is_God

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-manager-paul-lambert-open-letter-1-585

Superb.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 11:46 - Jan 17 with 6186 viewsParisBlue

So in 12 months we've gone from having a manager telling the supporters to F**K off when we score against Norwich, to an ex-Norwich manager invigorating the club.

Next 4 games should be interesting and will define our season.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:09 - Jan 17 with 6149 viewswkj

Can this man do anything wrong?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:13 - Jan 17 with 6141 viewsBlue_Order

“I think I know all the words to the song now which is brilliant and I couldn’t stop whistling it on Sunday morning!”

😎
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:28 - Jan 17 with 6112 viewsSouperJim

Absolutely fantastic. I'm loving it in the North Stand right now, Blue Action and Section 6 have made a massive difference and the atmosphere is great. Not quite Wilnis against Man U great yet, but a few more positive results and it'll start getting that way. The Rotherham game was incredible, it's easy in that kind of situation for the crowd to let their fears get the better of them, yet we absolutely roared the team on and demanded the players keep them out. I'm not ashamed to admit I was pretty emotional at the final whistle as I'm desperate not to see my team go down and if we can get ourselves out of this, it'll be right up there with the promotion season for me.

This is why I go to football. Call me insane, but I would take this over another season of Mick Midtable McCarthy any day.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:31 - Jan 17 with 6106 viewsRyorry

Brilliant, he's really got it, us, and ITFC spot on. He's got me wanting & looking forward to go to games again for enjoyment of the football, not just to dutifully support & for the pleasure of meeting up with old buddies. Thank you PL for helping us feel we've got our club back - if you keep us up that'd be the icing on the cake!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:40 - Jan 17 with 6078 viewsBenters2

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 08:14 - Jan 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

This is a 'payback' for all this crap from the ITFC manager we had to endure in the last couple of seasons.

We cannot afford to lose Lambert even if in League One next season. The man with the class, very good manners and respect for our club and fans.

We are so blessed to have him.

I make you right..
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:43 - Jan 17 with 6077 viewsbilllm

What a guy, if we do go down it's going to be with smiles on our faces and one hell of a fight
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:43 - Jan 17 with 6072 viewsBenters2

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 08:34 - Jan 17 by xrayspecs

If he wrote it. Could have been prepared for him to sign by Comms team

Boo Mick out.
Login to get fewer ads

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:45 - Jan 17 with 6058 viewsBenters2

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 09:14 - Jan 17 by noggin

That actually brought a tear to my eye. I hope this growing support continues, after all, we the supporters have a job to do here. I will be over for the Stoke game and will do my bit for that game. COYB.

Christ on a bike!
I make you 100% right mate on 12:51 - Jan 17 with 6042 viewsDyland

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:28 - Jan 17 by SouperJim

Absolutely fantastic. I'm loving it in the North Stand right now, Blue Action and Section 6 have made a massive difference and the atmosphere is great. Not quite Wilnis against Man U great yet, but a few more positive results and it'll start getting that way. The Rotherham game was incredible, it's easy in that kind of situation for the crowd to let their fears get the better of them, yet we absolutely roared the team on and demanded the players keep them out. I'm not ashamed to admit I was pretty emotional at the final whistle as I'm desperate not to see my team go down and if we can get ourselves out of this, it'll be right up there with the promotion season for me.

This is why I go to football. Call me insane, but I would take this over another season of Mick Midtable McCarthy any day.

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:54 - Jan 17 with 6030 viewsSwansea_Blue

Typical - Marcus won't even stump up for an envelope. Bloody cheapskate

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:59 - Jan 17 with 6015 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Unfortunately I couldn’t make the Rotherham game, but watching those scenes at the end made me choke up big time, my wife came in and said why were you crying, I showed her the video, don’t think she understood though. I have never been more proud to be a blue. It’s when times are tough that we see what our fans are really like. We are gonna smash blackburn on Saturday and we are staying up!!!
My love for town is at an all time high
COYB
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 13:02 - Jan 17 with 5998 viewsSwansea_Blue

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:28 - Jan 17 by SouperJim

Quite. It's been said many a time, but football is a game of emotions. The pressure to perform due to the vast riches (and losses) now in the game, and imo the prevalence of stats-driven tactics (percentage football), has threatened that at many clubs.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 13:02 - Jan 17 with 5997 viewsnoggin

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:45 - Jan 17 by Benters2

Christ on a bike!

Oh here we go... What now benters?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 13:03]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 13:05 - Jan 17 with 5983 viewsgiant_stow

very concerning.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

lollers on 13:07 - Jan 17 with 5971 viewsDyland

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 13:05 - Jan 17 by giant_stow

very concerning.

ysc

lollers on 13:08 - Jan 17 with 5957 viewsgiant_stow

lollers on 13:07 - Jan 17 by Dyland

ysc

Yoghurt scum cnt?!

You vicious brute you!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

You do realise that when we get our.... on 13:08 - Jan 17 with 5955 viewsBloots

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 13:05 - Jan 17 by giant_stow

very concerning.

...3rd goal at your place next month he's gonna run over to the Barclay, drop his pants and wave his todger in your faces.

Bookmark this.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

gmpf on 13:09 - Jan 17 with 5949 viewsDyland

lollers on 13:08 - Jan 17 by giant_stow

Yoghurt scum cnt?!

You vicious brute you!

You do realise that when we get our.... on 13:11 - Jan 17 with 5943 viewsgiant_stow

You do realise that when we get our.... on 13:08 - Jan 17 by Bloots

...3rd goal at your place next month he's gonna run over to the Barclay, drop his pants and wave his todger in your faces.

Bookmark this.

shudder.

Just when it was getting fun too. hey ho.

gmpf on 13:11 - Jan 17 with 5941 viewsgiant_stow

gmpf on 13:09 - Jan 17 by Dyland

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:24 - Jan 17 with 5777 viewsBenters2

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 13:02 - Jan 17 by noggin

Oh here we go... What now benters?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 13:03]

We need men on the terraces not whippering wrecks blubbing away into a tissue.
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:29 - Jan 17 with 5761 viewsartsbossbeard

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 09:14 - Jan 17 by noggin

That actually brought a tear to my eye. I hope this growing support continues, after all, we the supporters have a job to do here. I will be over for the Stoke game and will do my bit for that game. COYB.

I'll get you a beer if you're about before/after.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 17:40 - Jan 17 with 5701 viewsnoggin

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:24 - Jan 17 by Benters2

We need men on the terraces not whippering wrecks blubbing away into a tissue.

Lol. Says the village gardner.

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 17:45 - Jan 17 with 5696 viewsnoggin

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:29 - Jan 17 by artsbossbeard

I'll get you a beer if you're about before/after.

And I’ll gladly buy you one back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024